Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ze Bulli

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

that's a serious amount of vapour

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

that's a serious amount of vapour

Like yer man Scott would say 'As you can see, it's producing a nice amount of vapour'

Does the job alright but it's a job in itself getting it set up.

i look forward to hearing, in a couple of months when you've gotten sick of fiddling with it, how often you find yourself having to repair it

does look awesome though

i look forward to hearing, in a couple of months when you've gotten sick of fiddling with it, how often you find yourself having to repair it

does look awesome though

I'm sick of fiddling with it now tbh :D Not the easiest thing to repair.
    Probably every couple weeks i would have to replace the wire.

Keep saying it but it eats the juice.

how much are you using a day now, compared to before?

using about 3ml a day on my LT w/ chibi tank, you think you go through more than that? im not really happy to be using 3ml a day, it's gonna add up :)

• Advertisement

only on 3mg? jaysus

--edit

this post is in answer to the post below it
    which is just freaking me out

how much are you using a day now, compared to before?

using about 3ml a day on my LT w/ chibi tank, you think you go through more than that? im not really happy to be using 3ml a day, it's gonna add up :)

I would say you could double that amount if ya used the Line all day and maybe more but ya be cutting the nicotine strength.

Before the Line i was probably at 2ml a day, 6mg strength, not sure really as i'm dripping into the Bulli.

I'm using 3mg on the Line and 6mg on the Bulli.

Probably averaging around 4ml a day now, i just use up whatever is neccessary tbh.

derra wrote: »
    I would say you could double that amount if ya used the Line all day and maybe more but ya be cutting the nicotine strength.

Before the Line i was probably at 2ml a day, 6mg strength, not sure really as i'm dripping into the Bulli.

I'm using 3mg on the Line and 6mg on the Bulli.

Probably averaging around 4ml a day now, i just use up whatever is neccessary tbh.

do you mix / DIY your own eliquid (from your own flavours)?
    Of if you dilute 6mg juice with pg or vg do you only get 1/2 the flavour?

glasso wrote: »
    do you mix / DIY your own eliquid (from your own flavours)?
    Of if you dilute 6mg juice with pg or vg do you only get 1/2 the flavour?

Yeah i mix my own.

Yep, if you dilute with either ya lose flavour.

If not mixing your own, get some 0mg of the same juice to cut it with.

Will post your wick tomorrow Glasso.

only on 3mg? jaysus

--edit

this post is in answer to the post below it
    which is just freaking me out

This atty is very effective, a lot of users cut their nic strength. The Bulli had same effect too mind ya, but this even more so.
    Some were using around 10ml a day lol

• Advertisement

lol
    well I guess with 0mg being so cheap from inawera, making 3-6mg will be alot cheaper than making 12 or higher overall

still.. it'd be heartbreaking to see myself going through 10ml in a day, no matter how cheap it was :)

lol
    well I guess with 0mg being so cheap from inawera, making 3-6mg will be alot cheaper than making 12 or higher overall

still.. it'd be heartbreaking to see myself going through 10ml in a day, no matter how cheap it was :)

I just get the 38mg anyway and mix to the strength i want, definitely the way to go for cost effective vaping.

10ml a day is a lot alright but i can see how they managed it with this thing.
    I only use it at night after work.

Happy with what i have now regarding atties, don't want to see or hear of the next best thing.

heh, itll be a while id say before I make the jump
    im probably gona make a huge order of boge's soon enough, enough to last me most of the year. by the time they';re almost run out hopefully there will be newer.. maybe easier repairable atties around

heh, itll be a while id say before I make the jump
    im probably gona make a huge order of boge's soon enough, enough to last me most of the year. by the time they';re almost run out hopefully there will be newer.. maybe easier repairable atties around

Personally i think you be mad to do that, consider getting a RDA dripping atty on UKVapers off Clockworks.
    Wire is cheap as chips, get some wick off Bulli site as it's probably the best ya can get.
    For about €60, you will have a reapirable atty, enough wick and wire to do for a year and a superior vaping experience.
    I don't have one but they seem popular.
    Look it up on UKVapers.

Picture below is the RTA partially repaired but finished for RDA which looks kinda similar.
    IMGP3959.jpg

hrm, seems to get good reviews alright but also a lot of people saying it doesn't produce much vapour and i'm kind of a vapour whore

ill look into it for a little bit i guess. what I really want to do this week or next is place one or two large orders for cartos and for diy juice stuff and be done with buying (mostly) until at least september. at the moment just throwing a load of cartos into a shopping basket seems the simplest way :)

hrm, seems to get good reviews alright but also a lot of people saying it doesn't produce much vapour and i'm kind of a vapour whore

ill look into it for a little bit i guess. what I really want to do this week or next is place one or two large orders for cartos and for diy juice stuff and be done with buying (mostly) until at least september. at the moment just throwing a load of cartos into a shopping basket seems the simplest way :)

Some day i will convert ya :D

I'd reckon 6 turns of Nichrome wire would make that thing a fog machine.

heh

i just made the mistake of looking at some odysseus videos on youtube

my head is now melted, i honestly tried to follow everything that was being said but after a few minutes of every video I just started vaping my boge 2ohm and stopped paying attention :D

maybe I'm just not there yet :) first thing, get working on diy'ing juices properly. Then i can get an incredibly wasteful repairable atty to suck down 10mls of them a day

heh

i just made the mistake of looking at some odysseus videos on youtube

my head is now melted, i honestly tried to follow everything that was being said but after a few minutes of every video I just started vaping my boge 2ohm and stopped paying attention :D

maybe I'm just not there yet :) first thing, get working on diy'ing juices properly. Then i can get an incredibly wasteful repairable atty to suck down 10mls of them a day

I'd say the Ody be a tough one to repair, stay away from that.
    The RDA be simple as is the Bulli.
    If a meet up takes place in the next while i'll bring the Line and a couple of Bulli A2's for ya to try.

May order from Inawera as well, am out of Gold Ducat :eek:

how many drops do you put in of inawera tobacco flavours to make a certain ml of juice?

i know it's all down to personal preferences, but im gona start off with 5ml of unflavoured pg and.. i'm just at a loss figuring out how much flavouring to put in

how many drops do you put in of inawera tobacco flavours to make a certain ml of juice?

i know it's all down to personal preferences, but im gona start off with 5ml of unflavoured pg and.. i'm just at a loss figuring out how much flavouring to put in

1 drop per ml would be my guide, add more if required.

• Advertisement

do you shake and vape immediately to get a feel for the flavour? or leave it for a little while before you test it

Yeah a good shake and away ya go, i mix a few 30ml bottles anyway so if it's gonna improve over time it will or just add a couple drops if neccessary.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭alec76

Any luck yet Alec?

Almost there :) no time to play tho ....
    wrap around the fist post wasn't tight enough, clumsy fingers :) .... loose connection cause of low resistance along with the E1-E2 on provari ... Pity they don't use RTA- like screws :(

:
    I am very happy with RTA . Plenty vapour --it is depends of winding btw , proper coil gives u great vapour and TH

alec76 wrote: »
    Almost there :) no time to play tho ....
    wrap around the fist post wasn't tight enough, clumsy fingers :) .... loose connection cause of low resistance along with the E1-E2 on provari ... Pity they don't use RTA- like screws :(

Yeah i said that a couple pages back, a user from Croatia modified his that way.
    Try with an ego battry Alec or 3.3 v on the Provari, i get plenty of power with it as ya can see in the video i posted on YT.
    I'm not touching mine again till it needs a repair, too much grief.

Bubba9 wrote: »
    I have the same HG wick and was trying for ages to rewick an Ego-C atty with it....didn't work. Green Hornet gave me a tip of soaking it in alcohol so I made up a wick, put it vodka for an hour or so, dried it out and it works even better than the original. Maybe this might work for you.

No did'nt work, still does not wick great on the Bulli.
    I got a load of this stuff :rolleyes:

Back to the Bulli wick.
    30w2kxj.jpg

Lads, how yas getting on with the Line now.
    Ye have mods to power it.

In two minds whether to keep this Line atty :confused:
    Need a mod to power it, eGo batteries are working fine but we know it's not suitable. Battery does not last long running it.
    Don't know if i wanna spend €80 + for mod, charger and batteries to get the full benefit of it.

Line tastes fantastic which is what we want and cheap to maintain.
    Hoor to set up although i got the hang of it and eats the juice.

Decisions, decisions.

i'll give it another go next weekend :)
    what about joyetech mod from HG ?

Ye have mods to power it.

In two minds whether to keep this Line atty :confused:
    Need a mod to power it, eGo batteries are working fine but we know it's not suitable. Battery does not last long running it.
    Don't know if i wanna spend €80 + for mod, charger and batteries to get the full benefit of it.

Line tastes fantastic which is what we want and cheap to maintain.
    Hoor to set up although i got the hang of it and eats the juice.

Decisions, decisions.

surely you could get a cheap enough fixed volt mod, although I guess they'd mainly be from sellers on websites and then you gotta add 15-20 shipping for them

• Advertisement

alec76 wrote: »
    i'll give it another go next weekend :)
    what about joyetech mod from HG ?

Yeah it crossed my mind alright, been waiting to see when control unit comes in stock.

Be handy for Bullis as well.

Compared to normal eGo battery, is it possible for this to be ruined by the line as well ?

Advertisement