Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ze Bulli

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

alec76 wrote: »
    Got the clone of Bulli a2 today ( took 2 weeks to arrive )
    KILA2
    Stainless steel , seems like good quality clone to me :D
    price 1690 russian rub inc delivery to Ireland
    http://www.ecigtalk.ru/forum/f20/t12472.html

Looks great Alec !
    Give it a blast there and see how ya get on with it.

See what that wick is like as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭alec76

working exactly the same as bulli does ( air hole slightly higher then bulii's ,that actually might be better )
    wick- 3mm , silica , just cut 2cm or so , easy to set up

192663.jpg

what's that cost - about 45 euro delivered?

working exactly the same as bulli does ( air hole slightly higher then bulii's ,that actually might be better )
    wick- 3mm , silica , just cut 2cm or so , easy to set up

Yeah i noticed the air hole is a bit higher alright, great to hear it's working well.
    Much easier to wrap around just one strand rather than four of the Bulli wick, would imagine it keeps the shape of the coil in better condition too.
    Looks well worth considering for anyone looking to get an easy setup repairable.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

which I am doing :)

whats the mouthpiece like? I generally dont like those flat tips, but I guess if thre's enough vapour production and flavour from the fakebulli it wouldn't be the biggest problem

45 euro delivered for this.. and then I guess about 20-30 for the mesh and stuff, and the blowtorch?
    how much juice does it hold?

--edit

oh wait, it takes those ego-t style cartridges? hrm.
    i thought you just dropped the juice into a stainless steel reservoir like the line

• Advertisement

which I am doing :)

whats the mouthpiece like? I generally dont like those flat tips, but I guess if thre's enough vapour production and flavour from the fakebulli it wouldn't be the biggest problem

45 euro delivered for this.. and then I guess about 20-30 for the mesh and stuff, and the blowtorch?
    how much juice does it hold?

The flat tips on the DSE 701 are great, but i got a drip tip adapter so i can drip using 510 drip tip.

If using the cart and filler, about 1ml is soaked in, but you will get every last drop of that.

No need for mesh or blowtorch, that is for the Line but possible with this too.

Multimeter, wire (Kanthal or Nichchrome) and wick is required.

Have a flick through the thread to get a better idea, will reply later in better detail as i have to go here now.

watching scotts review of the bulli atm so yeah no blowtorch.. i guess all these repairable atties are just melding together for me :)

what do you mean when you say "cart and filler"? from scotts review it looks like a 510-t, you just put the tank onto the spike and the juice flows down to the atty that way. are thre cartomisers mods for it?

--edit

ah, i was looking at a review of the a2-t.. which I assume is where some of my misconceptions were coming from, what with the cartridges and whatnot. shall have a peek around for standard a2 reviews

shall have a peek around for standard a2 reviews

Just read this thread from the start and you will have a good understanding with Alec and Gryzor providing invaluable advice along the way as i learnt how to use it.

Still learning about it tbh :D

I will do, later in the evening.. with a cup of coffee in my hand :)

I think though if I am going to go the repairable route i'll want the line or something similar as it's vaping without filler I'd want it for. the bulli does look great, but I'm happy enough with my chibi tanks and boge's atm. if the bulli holds 1ml, vaping at 5 volts I'll be refilling it every couple of hours and that will just get on my tits.

I will do, later in the evening.. with a cup of coffee in my hand :)

I think though if I am going to go the repairable route i'll want the line or something similar as it's vaping without filler I'd want it for. the bulli does look great, but I'm happy enough with my chibi tanks and boge's atm. if the bulli holds 1ml, vaping at 5 volts I'll be refilling it every couple of hours and that will just get on my tits.

If that works for you and is reliable every time, stick to it.
    There is plenty more repairables other than the Bulli, i just like it's reliability and options that are possible with it.
    I use it mainly in dripping mode as i have the adapter but use the cart occasionally.
    I may or may not like the Line so will give ya first option to buy it if i don't like it :)

• Advertisement

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar, if u stick to chibi tank u probably won't like bulli ....
    There is plenty of vapor production but it isn't so warm and less flavour in it .
    i so get used to bulli , that probably have to make different mix of juice for the Line ( reducing nicotine strength , adding twice less flavour etc ,i think......)

Finally got the RTA up and running :)
    Flavour is just amazing ...
    Fitting the wick was the main issue... It is hardly possible get 2 strands of bulli wick in through the holes. No matter how hard i've tried :)

clockworks was able to do this with no bother at all ( his picture) :

IMGP3669.jpg

Well, with the help of toothpick and good few F words i've got it through some how :D
    And it didn't work -- no decent wicking , dry taste . And i've melted top of the base( with the lighter) a bit ,straight after that
    I was so pissed off that time :D I dunno what stopped me to throw this bloody thing in to the bin . Luckily i didn't :)

Yesterday's attempt was successful....
    Сut 1 cm of 3mm wick ( one i've got with the KILA2) u can't see it on picture , but this wick is hollow, there is a hole through middle of it -- it can be easily fill in with the 1 or 2 strands of bulli wick . i run 1 long strand of bulli wick through it , made the coil ,
    and the rest was easy -- get only 1 strand of bulli wick in through the holes -- piece of cake :rolleyes:
    192916.jpg

I have to tell -- RTA - very tasty atty , i think i like it very much :rolleyes:.....

Needle Caps( ideal for refiling IMO)
    These caps do not fit on the Original range bottles as they have slightly different fittings
    793.jpg
    , bottles , drip tips for the LINE
    free delivery

http://www.liberty-flights.co.uk/product.asp?id=26

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Gryzor

Any sign of yere Lines coming lads??
    I still haven't gone red on the list, I'll be paddy f***kin last, guaranteed :(

Finally got the RTA up and running :)
    Flavour is just amazing ...
    Fitting the wick was the main issue... It is hardly possible get 2 strands of bulli wick in through the holes. No matter how hard i've tried :)

I have to tell -- RTA - very tasty atty , i think i like it very much :rolleyes:.....

Sounds good Alec and worth the effort in the end.
    Needle Caps( ideal for refiling IMO)

793.jpg
    , bottles , drip tips for the LINE
    free delivery

http://www.liberty-flights.co.uk/product.asp?id=26

Have a couple of those here on standby.
    Gryzor wrote: »
    Any sign of yere Lines coming lads??
    I still haven't gone red on the list, I'll be paddy f***kin last, guaranteed :(

2/13/2012 10:44:00 AM CROATIA ZAGREB 10003 Insert item into bag (Otb)
    That is the last update, i read on UKVapers this usually means it is en route.

No tracking available with An Post yet.

He seems to be sending them out randomly, there is a few users on UKVapers still waiting who i would of thought would get theirs sent first.

2/13/2012 10:44:00 AM CROATIA ZAGREB 10003 Insert item into bag (Otb)
    same story here :(

same story here :(

In Dublin now :)

ON ROUTE TO CUSTOMER-- next thing i want to see now :)

im almost as excited as you must be to see how you get on with them

ON ROUTE TO CUSTOMER-- next thing i want to see now :)

Hopefully and not a customs bill to release it :rolleyes:
    im almost as excited as you must be to see how you get on with them

Be interesting to see how we get on with them alright.

• Advertisement

Just gone red on the list :-)

Ye'll have all the kinks worked out lads by the time mine turns up!

The Line arrived this morning with a drip tip included, hopefully try it later on this evening if i get a chance.
    Hope it performs as good as it looks.

Also got some .20 Nichcrome wire and it has instantly solved the eGo battery problem that i had.
    I tried .18 and .20 Kanthal with this particular battery and it would just short out no matter how good i repaired the Bulli. It could only handle 4 turns of .15 Kanthal.

Done a 6 turn coil there now with the Nich... and it fires up no problem :cool:

Should of called this thing the Hummer, ates the juice so it does :D
    Took me 3 times to get the coil wrapped properly, was getting hotspots but managed to wrap it correctly in the end.
    Have it going now @ 2.2 Ohms and 4.2 v on my Box mod at the moment giving me 8 watts.
    Works fine on the eGo batteries.

The more i use it the more i like it, tastes great.

Ya really need to be mixing your own juice to keep this running if your gonna use it exclusively !

So far so good.

Got mine today aswell :)
    no time to play with it tho :(

193534.jpg193531.jpg193530.jpg

Got mine today aswell :)
    no time to play with it tho :(

Requires a bit of patience setting up giving plenty of time to oxidise the mesh.
    Burn the wire too and definitely use a tweezers wrapping around the posts.
    Keep the posts close to the mesh when wrapping around them, then pull them away from the mesh which will tighten the coil.
    The bottle with needle makes filling very easy.

That's all i know so far really, gonna play around with it over the next while.
    Camera is broken so can't post pics of mine setup.

derra wrote: »
    Should of called this thing the Hummer, ates the juice so it does :D
    Took me 3 times to get the coil wrapped properly, was getting hotspots but managed to wrap it correctly in the end.
    Have it going now @ 2.2 Ohms and 4.2 v on my Box mod at the moment giving me 8 watts.
    Works fine on the eGo batteries.

The more i use it the more i like it, tastes great.

Ya really need to be mixing your own juice to keep this running if your gonna use it exclusively !

So far so good.

Good stuff derra, sounds like it was painless enough to get setup......looking forward to it now....

Good stuff derra, sounds like it was painless enough to get setup......looking forward to it now....

Yeah was alright, once ya know it takes a bit of time and effort.
    I would prefer to see posts with screws like the RTA to tighten the coil, but that's the way it is. Once ya burn the wire, it gives it a good grip.

Only been using it a few hours so more or less my first impressions of it really.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭achieve

Have decided to stop following this thread. I think another sub forum for nerds is required:)

I only want to have a nice vape, not go to Mars........

Since this is the bulli thread, thought i might mention it again!! Couple of pics of it on the Don, in mini mode and regular. The ego collar fits nicely on it aswell to finish it off...

• Advertisement

Since this is the bulli thread, thought i might mention it again!! Couple of pics of it on the Don, in mini mode and regular. The ego collar fits nicely on it aswell to finish it off...

How's the Don working out for ya? Looks the business Gryzor, as far as repairables go i doubt ya beat it for simplicity. Couple of minutes and your good to go. Have some more wick arriving tomorrow, will send you and Alec a bit in the post when i get a chance.

The Box mod i have has suddenly stopped working and i'm using an eGo on the Line now which is probbably not ideal.
    It works but ya gotta be sure it is set up perfectly or it could damge the battery, luckily i knew it was ok before the mod died.

The taste out of it is something else, it feels like a real clean vape.
    The second repair drove me nuts getting it right, kept getting a hotspot on the bottom and multiple firing quickly probably killed my mod :rolleyes:
    Ya can fiddle around with it and hope that it stops or go again and again and again :D
    After a few times though it will become second nature to repair and worth the effort.

Advertisement