Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Community - Season 4 [US] *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Elohim

Haven't been very impressed with the latest episodes. The last one seemed very forced with the forts and stuff. Hope it gets better.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

God that episode was great. Except for Jeff and Annie, ugh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

phasers wrote: »
    The "I didn't sneeze!" and raised eyebrow was pretty funny in fairness.

That was probably the only funny part in the Jeff/Annie scenes. It's interesting that Troy and Abed are beginning to drift apart. I really hope that even after they've patched things up, there remains some animosity between them. Having them go back to the way they were would just be laziness and a cop out, I feel.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

I like Annie and Jeff. And we couldn't have had an entire episode soley based in a blanket/pillow fort.

Or could we............................

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Awesome episode! Can't wait until next week now. And zomgz Annie & Jeff 4evaz <333 xoxoxox

I like the hint in the episode title to what Britta did to Subway ;)

Yeah took a while for that to click for me. :pac: Keith from Scrubs was perfect for the Subway role.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭DeWitt

"Oh, put it in a letter, Jane Austen!"

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭cian68

I can imagine many uses for this gif

tumblr_m1ochkmY991qdjpn8o2_250.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Awesome episode! Can't wait until next week now. And zomgz Annie & Jeff 4evaz <333 xoxoxox

amacachi wrote: »
    Yeah took a while for that to click for me. :pac: Keith from Scrubs was perfect for the Subway role.

What was the episode title? Yes I could check but I'm not that bothered.

• Advertisement

Digital Exploration of Interior Design.

Had to check wikipedia for the second half of it, only the first two words stuck with me. :pac:

How many episodes are there meant to be this season anyway? Wikipedia only has it listed as far as episode 17.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Digital Exploration of Interior Design.

Had to check wikipedia for the second half of it, only the first two words stuck with me. :pac:

Haha that is very good alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,780 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Joel McHale is 40!? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Loved this week - can't wait for part 2 of Fort Wars...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

Any meaning behind John Goodmans "I'm going through some things" line?

And does the beard mean he is meant to be the parallel dimension version of Vice Dean Laybourne?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,881 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

I thought he was only pretending to be going through some things to break up Troy and Abed and get Troy to join his school?

Basq wrote: »
    Yeah, makes him and Annie all the creepier :pac:
    Any meaning behind John Goodmans "I'm going through some things" line?

And does the beard mean he is meant to be the parallel dimension version of Vice Dean Laybourne?

Dunno about the line but there's something I don't like about that beard...

Allison Brie is 30.

Allison Brie is 30.

Yeah but guy in late 30s after a supposed 18 year, ew. :pac:

Yeah but guy in late 30s after a supposed 18 year, ew. :pac:

That does kinda creep me out. What age is Jeff supposed to be? I wouldn't say late 30s, perhaps early 30s?

It's mad that Allison Brie is 30, playing an 18 year old.

re: what alaistir_doom said:

It'd be great if it was a tie-in with the Chaos theory episode, where the bad timeline discovered how to cross over to this one and they are actively trying to kill their counterparts.

• Advertisement

That does kinda creep me out. What age is Jeff supposed to be? I wouldn't say late 30s, perhaps early 30s?

Think Jeff and Britta are meant to be early 30s.
    Suppose the Annie character is 21 now. It's mad she's 30 fullstop. Still not as mad as going out with Martin Starr.

Think Jeff and Britta are meant to be early 30s.
    Suppose the Annie character is 21 now. It's mad she's 30 fullstop. Still not as mad as going out with Martin Starr.

Yeah, how in the fuck did that happen?

Allison Brie playing an 18 year old is nowhere near as Stacey Dash playing a 16 year old in Clueless when she was in her late 30s. She's now 45. Yes, 45.

And, my God, is she smoking hot still.

MV5BMTc3MzgwNDE2OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjc5MDU3MQ@@._V1._SX360_SY540_.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

"I was just googling record lengths of stuff" - The Dean :D

Such a good episode

Yeah, how in the fuck did that happen?
    I dunno but it's made me want to become a teacher. Or an actor.
    Allison Brie playing an 18 year old is nowhere near as Stacey Dash playing a 16 year old in Clueless when she was in her late 30s. She's now 45. Yes, 45.

And, my God, is she smoking hot still.

MV5BMTc3MzgwNDE2OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjc5MDU3MQ@@._V1._SX360_SY540_.jpg
    What? :|

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

re: what alaistir_doom said:

It'd be great if it was a tie-in with the Chaos theory episode, where the bad timeline discovered how to cross over to this one and they are actively trying to kill their counterparts.

Joking? That'd be a terrible idea imo; as silly as Community got I always figured that the weirder things like the alt-timeline was simply the audience seeing into Abed's overactive imagination (for instance the Christmas episode where everything became a cartoon) & that there wasn't actually any sci-fi component to things. That it was all simply 'meta' :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭youngblood

Basq wrote: »

His amazin Hair transplant did wonders for him! (Its funny when others have to touch his hair on the show!)
    Fair play I say!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I knew Chevy was trouble. He'll never change.

http://www.deadline.com/2012/03/chevy-chase-in-feud-with-community-creator-dan-harmon/#more-251524
    Things are looking up for NBC’s perennial bubble series Community, which has been solid since returning from a long hiatus earlier this month, establishing itself as NBC’s second highest-rated comedy behind The Office. But behind the scenes, a rift between co-star Chevy Chase and creator/executive producer/showrunner Dan Harmon has escalated into an ugly war of words.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

It's not completely his fault, Dan Harmon made a toast in front of Chevy and his wife and daughter saying, and i quote "f*ck you chevy" with the whole series cast and workers there, and getting them all to join in chanting it. Chevy just walked off stage and didn't deserve this, especially in front of his family. Dan was warned that Chevy was difficult to work with before he hired him, and it's because of him that Community was even on the map in the first place. As much of a twat as chevy is, Dan sounds like a downright dickhead to me

Wouldn't miss him tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Frankly I've been amazed the character has remained as part of the group; Pearce is sometimes written as such the ass, it's hard to see how any real people would tolerate him.

Advertisement