Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Community - Season 4 [US] *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

March Fif-DEAN-th finally! Saw this trailer on r/community, pretty good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

People on imdb and reddit saying the episode wasn't great... =/ It's mah treat tomorrow for doing this all-nighter!! No doubt I'll love it anyway :pac:

Shirley-centric apparently o___O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

And how fiscal will the quarterly earning be?

Not a great episode, coupla decent bits. Hopefully that's Shirley out of the way til September. :pac:

Frick, I want to watch it now! Even if it is all Shirley.

/procrastinates moar

What are you waiting for exactly? :pac:

• Advertisement

I was trying to hold off watching it until I finished an essay I'm doing, but I just watched it anyway :P

I enjoyed it! Not the most amazing episode, but it was really nice. Kinda had a season 1 vibe going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Nothing fantastic, but it's back and thats all that matters...

Both Annie's Boobs (the monkey) and Annie's Boobs (her boobs) were in it, so that's enough to make this guy happy...

Troy and Abed being normal.

Yeah have to agree with everyone, not amazing but a nice episode!

"Will I have my people call your people? Not your people but....."

With the announcement of the syndication deal with Comedy Central on Wednesday and a 46% boost in ratings last night (it also ranked as the #1 show last night in key demographics) I wouldn't be surprised to see a 4th season announced sooner rather than later...

• Advertisement

With the announcement of the syndication deal with Comedy Central on Wednesday and a 46% boost in ratings last night (it also ranked as the #1 show last night in key demographics) I wouldn't be surprised to see a 4th season announced sooner rather than later...

Already been sold into syndication so season 4 is already sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

quoting and thanking this post, just because you beat Richard Dower to a ratings post.... Richard was unavailable for comment...

SNN29TV4J-180_855309a.jpg

it pulled a 2.2 didnt it? havent a clue about ratings, is that good?

Sometimes I feel like Community could actually get 6 seasons followed by a straight-to-DVD movie.....

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭muchacho

We’ve gone mainstream.
    Initiate Protocol Omega.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRC3b1Z_vh-84_t47u_8EgE75LI37VqHGa95311yxw6s2Ekx4Y8

• Registered Users Posts: 17,869 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

The worst episode of Community Ive ever seen, didn't like that at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭Skinfull

It was ok, a poor return but possibly because it was much anticipated. Enjoyed Troy and Abed but felt they could have done more and Pierce as always was brilliant. Especially his icecream debacle :D

quoting and thanking this post, just because you beat Richard Dower to a ratings post.... Richard was unavailable for comment...

SNN29TV4J-180_855309a.jpg

it pulled a 2.2 didnt it? havent a clue about ratings, is that good?

I know, its rare to see anyone except for Richard post a ratings related post...
    But I keep a keen eye on the numbers myself...
    On ABC, Fox or CBS a 2.2 would usually mean likely cancellation... On NBC however, if you're above a 1.7 you're doing better than the rest of their shows... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Worst episode of Community I can remember anyway, literally about two laughs, and Shirley really needs to be written out of it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

^ worst ep. y'all say?...yet pulled a 2.2?....**does not compute**, i put it down to moronic Community fans who'll watch any auld shiite they put out......

^ worst ep. y'all say?...yet pulled a 2.2?....**does not compute**, i put it down to moronic Community fans who'll watch any auld shiite they put out......

Yeah, that makes sense.

Seriously Richard, have you not realised that the ratings for an individual episode can in no way reflect its popularity since people have to watch it first to find out if they like it or not.

For someone who **** over viewing figures so much I thought you would've at least figured that out by now.

• Advertisement

i put it down to moronic Community fans who'll watch any auld shiite they put out......

L6yuD.gif

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Firstly, we didn't all say it was the worst episode.

Secondly, people are not seers. They can't actually know the quality of the episode until they watch. So the ratings are already in. They're also not Inspector Spacetime so they can't travel backwards along the continuum to tell themselves not to watch it (which would create a paradox anyway).

Thirdly, if you've nothing constructive to add here - and you clearly don't - would you please stop posting and pissing everyone off? Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

You realise someone usually has to watch something in order to offer an opinion on it, right?

It wasn't a bad episode, but it wasn't great either. It was just average - guess the disappointment somewhat lies with the fact there was quite a wait for the episode to air.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭AG2R

It wasn't a great nor was it a bad episode. The wait/hype meant it was never going be whatwe wanted.
    In saying that Shirely really is the worse character

• Registered Users Posts: 17,869 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Nah it was the worst for me, Jeff and Brittas drunk confessions were very badly done in a way that looked like the writers were out of ideas and everyone else was weak.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Adolf Hipster

^ worst ep. y'all say?...yet pulled a 2.2?....**does not compute**

If something as simple as that confuses you, then maybe you should stick to your girly tween sh¡te like gossip girl.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭psicic

I think I just bought into the hype of the trailer. I figured the episode would be meaty, starting with them doing something worthy of getting 'expelled' for the past few months.

For my money, it was the worse episode... I thought 'de-whimsified' Troy and Abed were a let down and the high point was house-y Britta.

Plus... and I know it's part of the joke, since she's in her thirties and it may be that it'll take me a while to get back into the spirit of things after the hiatus... but Alison Brie seemed a little old for her Annie character in this episode.

Still hot though... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I liked the episode! I mean we have to remember it was a Shirley episode and grade accordingly imo. I thought Pierce and Britta were in great form and the Dean always delivers.

It wasn't earth shatteringly awesome, but I was entertained for the entire episode.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

Poor episode.

Shirley needs to go, she contributes absolutely nothing. Get someone else to be the moral compass of the group.

Advertisement