Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddypower and Crystal Palace Drama

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭blindpilot

ft9 wrote: »
    ok ive been onto live chat

!st they offered me 50% almost as goodwill gesture, then without evven argueing really they said i could keep it all

so obviously they cant take it back of my card

thanks PP!

Good to hear ft9.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Keano!

im on the live chat now sussing it out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭PEACEBROTHER

I havent gone on live chat yet,
    Im just gonna let it roll
    So if we withdrew to your bank we won is it ??

ITS A LOT OF ****ING GOOD NEWS THIS!

I'm close to wetting myself with excitement... wishing I stuck a few hundred on the 31/1 now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

The fella I'm onto doesn't have a clue!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    Lucky sod!

Any explanation on the €0.00 balance issue?

Nope there obviously just letting everyone off with it who withdrew straight away and settling the accounts back to €0 so they dont loose any customers

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    The fella I'm onto doesn't have a clue!

Lad I'm talking to is very direct and knows his stuff it seems... i'll post it soon

Now who was that who oferred 999/1 that wed get paid?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

ft9 wrote: »
    Nope there obviously just letting everyone off with it who withdrew straight away and settling the accounts back to €0 so they dont loose any customers

I threw €10 on a accumilator last night for the weekend and its still showing on my bet slip.

Thanks Paddypower, no doubt you will have all winnings back soon enough though.

• Advertisement

I CANNOT believe this has worked... anyone like me wishing they'd gone higher with the bet? :o Greedy sod I am! :D

But seriously... well done Paddy.... you ****ed up and you're owning up. Impressed

Me: So, basically, the winnings I withdrew are safe and will not be resettled?

Me: Or taken back from me?

PP: No, we have allowed them to be withdrawn.

PP: Your account has been brought to 0 as a good will gesture.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Congrats, surprised they let ye keep it. Must be doing well.

I havent gone on live chat yet,
    Im just gonna let it roll
    So if we withdrew to your bank we won is it ??

they told me im paid in full anyway!

He actually said just about 50% and then changed his mind and gave me the whole lot

Keano! wrote: »
    I CANNOT believe this has worked... anyone like me wishing they'd gone higher with the bet? :o Greedy sod I am! :D

But seriously... well done Paddy.... you ****ed up and you're owning up. Impressed
    Aye, fair fúcks PP.

Amazed and delighted. For all Ive said about them I never expected this. In work now so cant access PP for live chat. Maybe this is the push they need to improve their in play betting.

Can i just say i love you boards :D I'm in big profit this year and the seaon is only 2weeks old :D

Seriously though lads, Paddypower took some stick on here, now credit where credit is due, if it was any other bookmaker id say we could well be disappointed.

Fair play Paddy!!!

I( sincerely hope those lads who couldnt withdraw straight away get paid too, it would only be right, fingers crossed for everyone!

literally nothing about this in the media.... amazed!

I'm sure there will be. Im so god damn overjoyed. I knew Boards would pay off eventually.

• Advertisement

Good PR, I bet you there'll be something about it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Superfint

Just got engaged last month, should have chucked a good bit on - could have went towards the wedding!
    :)

I guess Headshot was more or less spot on last night regarding what would happen.

Happy days:pac::pac::pac:

Liverpool -1 is evens with PP, might wait for the line ups first though!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭PEACEBROTHER

So bets are going through as normal bets ?

Superfint wrote: »
    I guess Headshot was more or less spot on last night regarding what would happen.
    Happy days:pac::pac::pac:

No doubt he will be a verrry happy man, he can get his car fixed now.

Customer
    Hi Paul, have a few questions about my account.
    Customer
    Last night at 12am I logged off and there was €20 in my account. This morning I log on and my balance is €-1478.49. Now I check and it's €0.00. I'm wondering can you explain to me exactly what is happening?

Agent
    Hi, the Settleing of the Crystal Palace match was settled incorrectly.The accounts were resettled correctly this morning but as a good will gesture Paddy Power have decided to pay out customers at the incorrect price they took last night.
    Customer
    I was aware of that, so what you're saying is that all my withdrawals are legit and I will be credited in my bank account?

Agent
    Yes this is correct a very good willgesture from Paddy Power in relation to the price the bets were incorrectly settled at.
    Customer
    I have to say I'm very impressed by this.

Customer
    Okay. So are you able to confirm for me how much my account (debit card) is due because I'm a little confused with the resettling notes on my account history.

Agent
    No problem 1550 has been withdrawn to your card yesterday.

Well.... those golf clubs need purchasing!

Can't beat a good customer service agent who knows his stuff and gets to the point.

So... the lot on United 2-0 against Arsenal this weekend? :D

(I kid)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,987 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

They took my 80 quid and gave me a tenner free bet but i'm onto them here now kicking up a fuss trying to get my 80 quid back, seen as everyone else is it's only fair! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭Yellowledbetter

Well done lads,and TBF,well done Paddy too.
    The publicity this will eventually bring him will be priceless,he still wins!!
    Enjoy your winnings chaps,I'm just p!ssed I was playing 5 a side at the time last night

• Advertisement

So... the lot on United 2-0 against Arsenal this weekend? :D

(I kid)

I'm looking at something similar myself :D.

I already threw €10 on the below for this weekend.

Blackburn
    Sunderland
    Aston Villa
    Wigan Athletic

Advertisement