Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddypower and Crystal Palace Drama

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭unitedrover

user2011 wrote: »
    They wont change the + to a - they just pay out at the correct +2 odds 1/30 or something around that.

So nobodys going to lose money over this. Not legitimate money anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

inforfun wrote: »
    Would be interesting to know how the people, who had confirmation they will get paid, withdrew their money.
    Credit card or Laser?

Can imagine that payment to one is easier to cancel than the other for PP.

maybe they are just going after the ones who did multiple bets on this market? Like three four five bets?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭MoscowFlyer

Philip N has joined this session!
    System
    Connected with Philip N
    System
    Welcome to Live Help, my name is Philip N. How can I help you today?
    Customer

Hi, just inquiring about the strange going ons with my account. Earlier this morning it was at -£173 but now it's back to £0. Just want to clarify whats happening. Thanks

Agent
    One moment while I take a look.

Customer
    Np

Agent
    Yes seemingly there was a handicap pricing error which after resettlement has left your account with a negative balance. Any withdrawal previously requested will go through and your account has been reset to 0 as a result of this issue.

Customer
    So the money I withdrew from the win will be in my bank account in a few days?

Agent
    Yes, it usually takes 2-3 working days.

Customer
    OK, Thanks for your help

It sucks that some of you aren't getting paid. Fight the good fight!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Exam time, let's see if my luck is still rolling!

It sucks that some of you aren't getting paid. Fight the good fight!

Media Exposure will force them to pay everyone. They wont want bad publicity.

Sell your stories to the tabloids. You'll make money of them too.

• Advertisement

This Philip character is earning his money today :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

All my bets resettled - back to previous balance from last nite along wit the new winnings. Still on here looking for an explination. Gutted.

This Philip character is earning his money today :D

And Paul. They're going to be sick of Crystal Palace by the end of the day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

So nobodys going to lose money over this. Not legitimate money anyway.

No. no one will lose a cent. some will be paid out at the real +2 others look like getting their arses kissed by pp with good will gestures and letting them walk away with a couple €€€ or some over €€€€.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Keano!

I just rang them up, and was told initailly I was being paid out 51.09 as it was the corrected price.

I quoted that I had been told otherwise on Live Chat, and then she cam back and told me I was right and that 1530 was being credited to my account.

I asked about people not getting paid and was told that shes not sure as she doesn't have the file....

So... I'm happy anyway. I'll take screenies of my bank a/c when it comes though for proof

• Advertisement

Some craic if I put a few quid on Paddy today and suddenly BOOM it vanished into thin air.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,987 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

That philip chap is a right ignorant twat. I'm going to email support now and keep emailing them, i'm going to link the blog that one of you threw up to show them that this is going to the media, And i'm going to threaten with going to the radio and paper tomorrow if everyone isn't paid. They can't pay one person and not another. I'm also going to show them my conversations with their live "help" Leaving the session mid convo. Tit.

It's only 80euro for me i know but it's the principle of it all and some people who aren't getting paid were waiting on a lot more money so it's worth it. I'll let you know what they say back anyway.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Keano! wrote: »

So... I'm happy anyway. I'll take screenies of my bank a/c when it comes though for proof

I ld rather have your login details for your online banking so i can have a look myself.

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

baraca wrote: »
    That philip chap is a right ignorant twat.

I went on to the live chat and guess who comes on from PP, Philip,I disconnected.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Derek!

Does it mean if your account is back to 0 your gettin paid?

baraca wrote: »
    That philip chap is a right ignorant twat. I'm going to email support now and keep emailing them, i'm going to link the blog that one of you threw up to show them that this is going to the media, And i'm going to threaten with going to the radio and paper tomorrow if everyone isn't paid. They can't pay one person and not another. I'm also going to show them my conversations with their live "help" Leaving the session mid convo. Tit.

It's only 80euro for me i know but it's the principle of it all and some people who aren't getting paid were waiting on a lot more money so it's worth it. I'll let you know what they say back anyway.

U can tell them some are getting paid, others are not.

i rang them up and got it all confirmed. gonna get an email sent to me for proof later, but time for 5-aside so ttyl guys.

best of luck! seriously

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Delighted for ye lads if ye get paid.

i think, from looking at the whole thing... those who withdrew ASAP are getting paid

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

Keano! wrote: »
    i think, from looking at the whole thing... those who withdrew ASAP are getting paid

No, i withdrew within seconds and only getting resettled bets. Phillip N is on here now.......

Haha is anyone else who didn't get on this pure motivated to make money today?

• Advertisement

Unhappy customers is always a good news story.

Derek! wrote: »
    Does it mean if your account is back to 0 your gettin paid?

I think this is the case. Those that aren't getting paid seem to have been credited with their stake back + the tiny win.

Not 100% on this tho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

UrbanSea wrote: »
    Haha is anyone else who didn't get on this pure motivated to make money today?

Yep. I'll win over 300 if Liverpool beat Exeter tonight.:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 43 madfistbt1

No, i withdrew within seconds and only getting resettled bets. Phillip N is on here now.......

Same here

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Derek!

I think this is the case. Those that aren't getting paid seem to have been credited with their stake back + the tiny win.

Not 100% on this tho
    Thanks, fingers crossed :)

Yep. I'll win over 300 if Liverpool beat Exeter tonight.:D

Purple in the first at Killarney I'll be in the money if she wins :D

Arsenal to qualify tonight. Strange to see a champions league without Arsenal in Group stages.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Did anyone else not withdraw there money last night?

Had £5 on Palace (+2.0) @ 25/1

£130 in my account last night now its £5.15

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

I was on to the live help myself. My balance this morning was showing the amount i won as minus. Then a few hours later my balance was showing €0.00. They confirmed Paddypower are paying out on my bet as a goodwill gesture.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

The people who have been told there gonna be paid are surely home and hosed?

Advertisement