Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddypower and Crystal Palace Drama

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

blindpilot wrote: »
    Whatever happens lads its been a good ride. I've thoroughly enjoyed it.

Whatever happens, Headshot was right about Paddypower = cowboys :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭blindpilot

Vanbis wrote: »

The only way they can come out this well is by giving us the money. (He said with his fingers crossed hoping that a PP big job man sees this and agrees for it to happen :D)

The only way they can come out this well is by giving us the money. (He said with his fingers crossed hoping that a PP big job man sees this and agrees for it to happen :D)

It's Paddypower, if they had wings they'd be level par with Mr. O'leary crew. Not a chance in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭PEACEBROTHER

He will try everything to get the money back !!
    Im gonna do as earlier poster said and just leave it resting in savings account . And if its more hassle than its worth just give it back but aint go down without a fight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Without a doubt they are if you look at how they are handling this mess up suspending accounts:mad: or else putting them in minus:(:P or just getting away scot free:pac: they dont seem to have a set procedure too follow when this sort of thing happens.. As above COWBOYS :D

• Advertisement

It's Paddypower, if they had wings they'd be level par with Mr. O'leary crew. Not a chance in my opinion.

Expecting nothing myself now even though Ive got the funds going from paypal to bank. Do they deserve it back????? In my eyes no but we'll what happens with te mail today.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

My balance is gone back to up to €0.... it was well into the negatives.

There's no record of it in my account history.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Is your withdrawl still showing in your account history?

Expecting nothing myself now even though Ive got the funds going from paypal to bank. Do they deserve it back????? In my eyes no but we'll what happens with te mail today.

I don't know how they can get away with this, they offered a price mistake or not. It was live betting. I'm sure people placing bets online have made mistakes before but i guarantee PP response would be tough.

Im back to €0 too. Account history still there as it was two hours ago.

• Advertisement

So either they are letting it slide, or they have managed to get the money back.

Prob the latter

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭PEACEBROTHER

Me too back to O
    Withdrawls still showing up in history

ft9 wrote: »
    So either they are letting it slide, or they have managed to get the money back.

Prob the latter

Time to check paypal. Ill update in a min.

Im also back to €0 account.

This is been dragged out to the last

No activity in Paypal account since last night. Usually shows up straight away. Im well confused now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Get on live help for an update.. fingers are crossed for everyone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

my prediction is you will all get a free 20 euro bet and y7ou will all continue to use pp like good little girls.

:)

Shouldn't we have something because I was accredited with a win in that bet but at the corrected odds. It was small but not that small!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    Shouldn't we have something because I was accredited with a win in that bet but at the corrected odds. It was small but not that small!

The revised bets showed a profit of €0.15 on both of my €5 bets.
    So yes, it was that small 1/30 in stead of 30/1 i say.

Cant log in on my account from work. Will see later this afternoon what happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Superfint

Same here, was in the - (minus) last night, back to 46euro in my account & my History is the same as it was.

They got a chunk of the money back off me, my first withdrawal went back (expired creditcard - 290euro) but my 2nd withdrawal (my current CC - 220euro) might be on its way ! :) Hopefully!

They should payout, justice for the punters. I feel i deserve it after the Uruguay Match a few months ago (where PP didnt realise the game had started, i backed -1, Uruguay won 2-0 & PP took my winnings/resettled)

Guess i won't know untill a few days if its made it to my bank account.

• Advertisement

Anyone here have no option but to leave it in their account last night? How does yer balance look?

there letting me keep almost 50% of winnings!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

As a Blackburn Rovers fan I've been reading and listening to reaction from the players to the two recent defeats and the ongoing saga in the club and the general concensus is that tonight's game against Sheffield Wednesday affords the club the chance to 'start over'. Kean will field a strong side and there is no doubt the team will want to send a message to the fans ahead of another home game against Everton on Saturday.
    For this reason I am putting €50 on Rovers -1. Currently 6/4 with PP. -2 is 7/2 thought I don't think I'll go that far. Any thoughts?

I wouldn't go near Blackburn until they fire Kean. The guy is worse than Paul Ince , just a bad manager.

there letting me keep almost 50% of winnings!!!!

As a goodwill gesture, im on live chat atm will post it up here in few mins

As a goodwill gesture, im on live chat atm will post it up here in few mins
    Did you withdraw though?

Does that mean they can get the cash back....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Keano!

Very confused now.... I'll upload a screenie

Keano! wrote: »
    Very confused now.... I'll upload a screenie

Me too. My balance now says €0.00 :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Keano!

unledwu.png

ok ive been onto live chat

!st they offered me 50% almost as goodwill gesture, then without evven argueing really they said i could keep it all

so obviously they cant take it back of my card

thanks PP!

• Advertisement

ok ive been onto live chat

!st they offered me 50% almost as goodwill gesture, then without evven argueing really they said i could keep it all

so obviously they cant take it back of my card

thanks PP!
    Lucky sod!

Any explanation on the €0.00 balance issue?

Advertisement