Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic **This Thread Now Closed For Business**

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

getting up at 4am for this game better be worth it...

if you can somehow get a scored draw chelsea, then I will forever be in your debt :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Always wear a condom BH. I warned you this would happen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Even Liverpool have more cutting edge than Barca.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Brilliant game.

As an ironic fan of Fernando Torres for the last 12 hilarious months+ I sadly think he might have turned the corner. Demba Ba is looking very **** these days, he might be the new hope.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

As an ironic fan of Fernando Torres for the last 12 hilarious months+ I sadly think he might have turned the corner. Demba Ba is looking very **** these days, he might be the new hope.
    Hasnt Ba mostly been played out of position since Cisse was signed?

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Hasnt Ba mostly been played out of position since Cisse was signed?
    That's true but an overlooked point in the eyes of the modern football fan

The only thing worse than watching Liverpool these days must be being a Barca fan cause I never thought once they would score after Messi missed that Penalty, he was awful tonite again(really hope its tiredness thats to explain his drop in form). They just hold on to the ball then pass & pass & pass all of them square & then flick it in the box the odd time and start again. Jesus the defence then if anyone thinks they can be considered the greatest team ever & they defend like that must be mad. Just thought that Liverpool could end up with more trophies than Barca this season. When you see how much they relied on Messi for goals its no suprise when he stopped so did them.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Needed Jim Ross on commentary for the Torres goal. Dramatic or what.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 85,085 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Needed Jim Ross on commentary for the Torres goal. Dramatic or what.

Even with the open goal I still thought he'd miss :o

Chelesa V Bayern would be a sweet final

• Advertisement

Ivanovic was distraught when Shreeves told him he wasn't playing in the final

I woke up the house here shouting like this when Nando scored.

BY FÚCK IT WAS WORTH getting up at 4am for that game, an absolute classic. Now to piss off all the plastic Barca fans in the job tomorrow. :)

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Chelsea V Bayern would be a sweet final

At this stage I only want Bayern to win the tournament. Chelsea played a brand of football tonite that brought back bad flashbacks of those poisonous Mourinho/Benitez Chelsea vs Liverpool ties where nobody wanted to go out & play. Wonder where Barca will go now, losing out on La Liga & now this can't fathom why Guardiola didn't give Milan €40m last summer & beg them for Thiago Silva cause Puyol has nothing in the tank he is below even Carragher now without his pace he has nothing.

want chelsea to win the cup, purely because their in the premiership. cmon guys, wheres your allegiances :pac:

no way im supporting a german or spanish team over chelsea.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,011 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Do it for John Chelsea. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

commiserations congrats on the new position, BH. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

May God have mercy on your soul BH, for the posters shall have none!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

LOL, best of luck BH. Don't envy u brah!

CM when did u get a YLYL mod position?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

jaykhunter wrote: »
    CM when did u get a YLYL mod position?

Excuse me, its not just YLYL over at cool pics! Theres photoshop comps and random crap* too. :pac:

Got it about 2 months ago or so?
    *crap in a cool way.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Good luck over on the soccer forum, BH. :cool:

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Advertisement

BH take care of yourself & please don't be afraid to pull the trigger & ban guys that place needs a LOT of work imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

My god have mercy on your soul BH!!

I mean congrats and best of luck!! :)

BH you did nothing to deserve that cruel fate

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,646 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

BH you did nothing to deserve that cruel fate

except accept it.... :o

now off to get access to the soccer mods forum to see how many times your name has been mentioned :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,968 ✭✭✭cena

so was at the doctor this morning for an quater to nine appointment and I didn't get out till half ten

• Registered Users Posts: 85,085 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Congrats and good luck BH on new position

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭smallerthanyou

GTR63 wrote: »
    BH take care of yourself & please don't be afraid to pull the trigger & ban guys that place needs a LOT of work imo.

Can I send you a list of people to ban? Can PW posters get special treatment now?

Best of luck. You will need it!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

cena wrote: »
    so was at the doctor this morning for an quater to nine appointment and I didn't get out till half ten

that always seems to be the way. I dont understand why they give you an appointment time if they are going to blindly ignore it. Obviously, some patients need more time than anticipated, but allow for that! Its very frustrating sitting in a waiting room for 40 minutes after your allotted time, being coughed on by sick kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,968 ✭✭✭cena

D.Q wrote: »
    that always seems to be the way. I dont understand why they give you an appointment time if they are going to blindly ignore it. Obviously, some patients need more time than anticipated, but allow for that! Its very frustrating sitting in a waiting room for 40 minutes after your allotted time, being coughed on by sick kids.

Ya quite annoying alright. This doctor is very hard to get. Always People wanting to see him and he's hardly there . Very busy doctor. Does be out of the country alot

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭The Showstopper

Had my proudest moment on twitter today, managed to get blocked by Hector.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement