Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic **This Thread Now Closed For Business**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

cena wrote: »
    Do women like scars on men. Mine right across the plam of the hand. Holding a pen I can't do for too long. The little and ring finger of left curled into the plam. I think I should get a second Opinion

Definetly get that seen to, that doesn't sound right at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,968 ✭✭✭cena

It's not right. The doc that did the op said there wasn't anything else he could for me and I'm stuck with it for the rest of my life.I was all for getting a second op and he decided against it.

Was thinking I heading too the states for a different doc. But I could see being dare over there. Not much faith in the docs here after that.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Dancor wrote: »
    Most doctors are absolute ****. You seem sound Jay, Dont become a wanker. Suppose mods are pricks too and you still remained cool.
    LOL thanks Dancor :pac: I can't wait to deal with more kids and start giving out about today's wrestling lol
    "ok you'll have to wear leg braces for a while" :(
    "just like stone cold steve austin!" :D
    "but you can't go around stunning people!" ohh :(

:pac:

cena hey check ur PM :)

• Registered Users Posts: 85,075 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

jaykhunter wrote: »
    Broskis I've been pretty quiet the last while (for me anyway!) here on boards since I've been doing my final medicine exams, which I finished today! Told i've passed, so now I'm Doctor Jay! It's been a bloody long time coming :) Official results in 2 weeks and graduation in November. I'll start working in hospitals in January :):)

Well done Dr. McJayeamy (Grey's Anatomy fans will get it ;))

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

congrats doctor Jay!

and Vince I feel your pain, teaching 2 classes with 25 3year olds each in them... and of course they all speak Chinese not english. 1 day in one, 1 day in the other, fridays split. tis madness!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

DM-ICE wrote: »
    33!

Glad I'm not going to school in 2011. How can you deal with 33 kids. That's mental.

Based on today, I didn't. The worst day and least enjoyable day of teaching in 4 years.

A horrible day. If I had 10 eyes, on my head I might have a chance. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Congratulations Jay.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Congrats Dr.Hunter!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

gimmick wrote: »
    ^

Simpsons-Nelson-haha.jpg

In reality - tough one. Did mine a few years back, it was manky. But the itch of the cast is worse than the initial pain later on. Trust me ;)
    The saddest part of all is that I was just hitting great form in hurling and impressing certain people. Now all that is ruined in reality. 6 months out at least changes a lot :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

The saddest part of all is that I was just hitting great form in hurling and impressing certain people. Now all that is ruined in reality. 6 months out at least changes a lot :(

Poor Diabhal,but i'll have to blame you if we don't win the Minor & u21 finals.

• Advertisement

GTR63 wrote: »
    Poor Diabhal,but i'll have to blame you if we don't win the Minor & u21 finals.
    Don't think I'll be able to bring myself to watch the minors. The cousin is in goals for the u-21's so I'll have to watch.

Don't think I'll be able to bring myself to watch the minors. The cousin is in goals for the u-21's so I'll have to watch.

You'll have to watch the minors after all smart marks watch minors. Just remembered Ireland are playing Slovakia today,you'd honestly forget sometimes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Congratulations Jay! Now write me a sick note for every Monday after a PPV :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Congrats Dr Jay...you have to put this logo on the back of your big white Coat:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXfKM2iBH2WEVTu6B-jgnnCbVO1VOjX0h0wH4Ghl7h6f_3Em4j

(with a few minor modifications)

Congrats Dr Jay...you have to put this logo on the back of your big white Coat: (with a few minor modifications)

oh my god that's amazing! i love it! a badge wooo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭paddyismaddy

a doctor on here :eek: well holy god :pac:

anyways fair play jay

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Can we start calling you the Doctor of Thuganomics now?!

badum-tish.jpg

Lads. WTF is with the automated tweets? Who thought it was a good idea?

i love it! 2003 heel cena lives again :pac:

any of u guys smoke cigars? (yes i realise there's some irony in a doctor asking about smoking positively) was looking to celebrate with some nice ones. Anything particular blends?

Another piss poor Ireland game. We'll probably draw against Russia but its no good now.

• Advertisement

GTR63 wrote: »
    We'll probably draw against Russia but its no good now.
    We have as much a chance of drawing as Kevin Kilbane has of scoring a hat-trick in the last 3 minutes to secure the draw in Russia.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Draw out there wouldn't surprise me. All of Ireland's best games under Trap have been away from home.

Pentecost wrote: »
    Draw out there wouldn't surprise me. All of Ireland's best games under Trap have been away from home.

Hey it ain't winning so its a possibility we got overran in the midfield the last time against them when they played a 3-4-3 formation basically having 6 there with Arshavin & Dzagoev behind Kerzhakov up top.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

jaykhunter wrote: »
    any of u guys smoke cigars? (yes i realise there's some irony in a doctor asking about smoking positively) was looking to celebrate with some nice ones. Anything particular blends?

Can't go wrong with a Romeo y juiliet! Nice cubano for ya!

Up for the Match is on tonite, wonder how many people can stand watching it with Des Cahill & the big dyed fat head on him. Although he'll be unbearable when he does it for the Kerry vs Dublin final.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭jmolloy

my housemates mum was the one who won 140,000 on winning streak last night party in going on here :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

jmolloy wrote: »
    my housemates mum was the one who won 140,000 on winning streak last night party in going on here :-)
    State of her hair :pac:

Everybody watch the hurling. It's worth 15% of your Diabhal end of year assessment.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Just watched Super 8... well worth the watch imo. Easy enough to make these comparisons considering the directors involved but it really is ET (with a bit of the goonies) + Cloverfield = Super 8

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Congrats Jay, I'm behind the times with this but well done!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement