Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic **This Thread Now Closed For Business**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

I'm back in the saddle again tomorrow with a record breaking (at least for me) 33 ten year olds going into my 5th class. Prayers to whatever God you believe in greatly appreciated!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭Fromthetrees

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

^ What in Gods name are you trying to do??

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

This is the video he is trying to link:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

I'm not really a music fan, but really like the new RHCP song (well the chorus anyway)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

gimmick wrote: »
    ^ What in Gods name are you trying to do??

That was laugh-out-loud funny!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

I'm back in the saddle again tomorrow with a record breaking (at least for me) 33 ten year olds going into my 5th class. Prayers to whatever God you believe in greatly appreciated!

33!

Glad I'm not going to school in 2011. How can you deal with 33 kids. That's mental.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,968 ✭✭✭cena

DM-ICE wrote: »
    33!

Glad I'm not going to school in 2011. How can you deal with 33 kids. That's mental.

WE have that in local u8 football team

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Well done liverpool sell one of our best players to our rivals & have him hand in a convienent transfer request. Bravo,Bravo don't worry fans we still have Spearing & Shelvey. Sure his replacement Henderson has been AWESOME in every match too ;-)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Broskis I've been pretty quiet the last while (for me anyway!) here on boards since I've been doing my final medicine exams, which I finished today! Told i've passed, so now I'm Doctor Jay! It's been a bloody long time coming :) Official results in 2 weeks and graduation in November. I'll start working in hospitals in January :):)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Nice one Doc.

Congratulations.

jaykhunter wrote: »
    Broskis I've been pretty quiet the last while (for me anyway!) here on boards since I've been doing my final medicine exams, which I finished today! Told i've passed, so now I'm Doctor Jay! It's been a bloody long time coming :) Official results in 2 weeks and graduation in November. I'll start working in hospitals in January :):)

Congrats. What kind of doc well you be?

cena wrote: »
    Congrats. What kind of doc well you be?

cheers broski. I'll be an intern for the first year, then hopefully get on a GP scheme and in a few years be a GP. Don't tell anyone i hate hospitals! so drab and grim! I love patients though :p so my own surgery would suit me down the ground :)

cheers broski. I'll be an intern for the first year, then hopefully get on a GP scheme and in a few years be a GP. Don't tell anyone i hate hospitals! so drab and grim! I love patients though :p so my own surgery would suit me down the ground :)

Come work in my gp jay. My doc does be on tv quite a bit. One of ireland top docs.

sounds good brosef. he might wonder why i request monday mornings off once a month :D:D can't be missing live PPVs anymore!

sounds good brosef. he might wonder why i request monday mornings off once a month :D:D can't be missing live PPVs anymore!

Well you have time for ppv anymore

i'll make time for PPVs :D or maybe get some kind of streaming setup in the res/ipad/something like that.

4 months off now, i've not made any plans. Any suggestions?

i'll make time for PPVs :D or maybe get some kind of streaming setup in the res/ipad/something like that.

4 months off now, i've not made any plans. Any suggestions?

Go on a holiday. A nice long one.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Well done, Doc. (to be said in the style of sawyer from lost. :) )

Someone asked me yesterday was it just a bunch of kids in the pw forum and i cant wait to tell him that not only is a past mod a teacher but a present one is a doctor!
    :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

Well done JayK. Will the Mater be one of the hospitals you will work in?

• Advertisement

lol CM! :p cheers
    Dancor wrote: »
    Well done JayK. Will the Mater be one of the hospitals you will work in?
    Cheers broski! I'll be applying for jobs in the next few weeks (after asking around which are the nicest posts) traditionally TCD is affiliated with St James's and Tallaght, and UCD is Vincent's and the Mater; so it'd be more likely SJH/Tala. But whoever'll take me! :) I'm looking to get at least 3 months in Kilkenny, i hear such nice things about it :)

Woohoo, sicknotes for all!

Or would that violate your ethics Doctor?

227.jpg

Every thread you start should begin with ''Hi everybody''

28330.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Dr Jay can you fix my newly broken ankle?

Can we change the title of the thread for jay.

Dr Jay can you fix my newly broken ankle?

^

Simpsons-Nelson-haha.jpg

In reality - tough one. Did mine a few years back, it was manky. But the itch of the cast is worse than the initial pain later on. Trust me ;)

gimmick wrote: »
    ^

Simpsons-Nelson-haha.jpg

In reality - tough one. Did mine a few years back, it was manky. But the itch of the cast is worse than the initial pain later on. Trust me ;)

I'll go one better. How about cutting you hand open and doing nerve and muscle damage too your good Hand. Its still not right after the op.

absolutely stanking this morning! sh!taman DB, sorry to hear that (and your hand cena) frown.gif

sick notes for all! *booooooo*

okay, sick notes for none! *booooooo*

sick notes for some, miniature american flags for others! *yaaaaaaay* :pac:

Most doctors are absolute ****. You seem sound Jay, Dont become a wanker.

Suppose mods are pricks too and you still remained cool.

• Advertisement

Do women like scars on men. Mine right across the plam of the hand. Holding a pen I can't do for too long. The little and ring finger of left curled into the plam. I think I should get a second Opinion

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement