Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,412 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Those were pure flat pints served by Caoimhe :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,983 ✭✭✭Hitchens

anyone find the music level in the Station scenes is drowning out the dialogue a tad? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭sffc

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    That's why she didn't charge ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

I'm confused :confused:, Maeve was the one who pushed for Jo to stay for Christmas, despite the protests from Dermot, in fact Maeve was all on for Herself, Dermot, Jo and Ben to have Christmas dinner together and even in tonights episode she was telling Esther all about it. Next thing we knew she was telling Dermot what a bad idea it was for her (Maeve) to be at the family dinner.
    Nothing happened to give us a clue that Maeve was changing her mind, all a bit strange....:confused:

Edit: Stephen made four appearances to-night, his star is rising....

• Registered Users Posts: 85,412 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

sffc wrote: »
    That's why she didn't charge ;-)

And got a 50 euro tip :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

She was a very sexy fox tonight though! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

Orla and Caoimhe still have that just out of the shower look..

Eddie is such a gimp!!!

Wayne is making a lot of small appearances.

I think Maeve changed her mind because Esther made a comment about her being stuck in the middle of Jo an Dermish.. Made sense to me!

Don Baker is more likeable as his character than himself..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

I think Maeve changed her mind because Esther made a comment about her being stuck in the middle of Jo an Dermish.. Made sense to me!....

I agree! Just watched that scene there now on RTE+1 and Maeve's face when she walked away from Esther!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

Why did Bob give Renee the money when he was kicking her out. I'd have given her the one way ticket, kept the cash and slammed the door.
    He should have known better than to put money behind the mirror in that house, remember what happened the last time someone did that ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Hope that's the last we see of Renee! Probably not though.... :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

Oh pish off Ben and namby pamby mammy

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭dixiedan

Too many loose ends here which we might never see....ah well it was good while it lasted.

The end is nigh :(

I think Maeve changed her mind because Esther made a comment about her being stuck in the middle of Jo an Dermish.. Made sense to me!

Thanks, missed that bit, I probably dozed off.:)

:D wow cant wait this to happen at christmas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭DramaQuee

Bob's kitchen? the back of the press wallpapered, and it hanging off, cooker from the 60s what about a new cash n carry kitchen for a few grand, put the rest of the 'paper' wad in the bank. That was such a non authentic wad of 50s.

Caoimhe couldn't manage the high heels, then teetering in the heels and the pints sloshing, like she was on stilts, Neasa has way better balance.

Jo is keeping her enemy close.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 femmefatale

kevsul47 wrote: »
    believe it or not the actress is 58.she looks great.

Seroiusly?! Wow she looks great!

why did renne call bob tom and why does he still have louie kids drawing on his fridge and that eddie mammy i wanna be rich fast crap atleast del boy tried

Bryan Murray aka Bob Charles is the best actor by a mile on FC.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 401 ✭✭Leinsterr

I would well prefer for the world to end tomorrow than to sit through 75 minutes of the Dillons on Christmas Day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

the scene with Bob and Renee da Souza :D in the pub tonight.... did you all see the magic that was happening behind the bar?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Why do they use those horrible shaped pint glasses in The Station ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 401 ✭✭Leinsterr

nice_very wrote: »
    the scene with Bob and Renee da Souza :D in the pub tonight.... did you all see the magic that was happening behind the bar?
    Stephen was pulling the most dramatic faces!!!! Oscar nomination I suspect

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Michael Weston

I can see Neasa and Lucy under the mistletoe for christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

Wouldn't you think Renee would assume Bob had taken out the money to give to her or did she think he normally kept €10K on the mantelpiece? :confused:

At least Bob learned to not replace that extremely dangerous large mirror with a small one that couldn't possibly fall on anyone with lethal consequences. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

[QUOTE=Deleted User;82321679

:D wow cant wait this to happen at christmas[/QUOTE]

OMG what's Paul like :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭movingsucks

I was sure Bob was setting a trap for Renee. His turnaround from ignoring her to being a knight in shining armour to "oh she played me again" was wayyy to fast

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

Stephen was superb again in tonights episode, as ever. What a professional he really is.

When will the script writers give him a part more becoming to recognise his greater abilities?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

Stephen was superb again in tonights episode, as ever. What a professional he really is.

When will the script writers give him a part more becoming to recognise his greater abilities?

someone start a FB campaign........... I cant as Im too busy with one already (not FC related)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

Disgusted, my rte player is just buffering away happily. Wouldn't mind, but the letmewatchthis and the tv3 player works perfectly. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Bad bob

Leinsterr wrote: »
    I would well prefer for the world to end tomorrow than to sit through 75 minutes of the Dillons on Christmas Day.
    It's only 60 mins. But mcCoys will be closed so no Stephen.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement