Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,983 ✭✭✭Hitchens

DramaQuee wrote: »

Caoimhe was great with Yvonne, well able.

am I mistaken, but weren't Yvonne and Carol best friends up to now? have we a character continuity glitch in FC script?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭DramaQuee

I think Cardle was sort of taken to Yvonne's fold under sufference because Yvonne and Louis were such good friends. Yvonne was condescending and nasty to Carol before things got serious with Louis. Remember how rotten she was to Carol at the baby shower... it was for Bella's daughter, I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

Very harsh and cruel comments in this about Ben. He's only a child, for God's sake.

Fair City is a scripted soap opera.. Some perspective, please..

Very harsh and cruel comments in this about Ben. He's only a child, for God's sake.

children are smart feckers they know what there doing and are smarter than you think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

"Double BOOOked Vino's" :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,246 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Ben: "NOOOOO!! I want Christmas with my Mum and Daaaaad" :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

'Jo, are ye making brekkie'.....what's with Dermot and the baby talk? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭willmunny1990

Jesus Christ what id give to put that irritating little runt Ben into a bag and then **** it into the river.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,056 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Bring back Lucy and Pete!! ffs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

Eddie is as bad an actor as there's ever been on FC.. Makes Leo look like a Shakespearean master..

Yvonne looking nice and Jo like her old self.. :)

• Advertisement

el diablo wrote: »

Dermot asking yer wan can he turn the grill down in his own house.. Pathetic.
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Another piece of ridiculous script writing! I mean why would you ask someones permission to turn down the grill??!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭zoobizoo

LOOK was looking pretty stiff again there....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

I love it when Yvonne gets angry :D yum

Renee is soooo annoying!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

leahyl wrote: »
    The Cast are soooo annoying!!

FYP ;)

Thwip! wrote: »

FYP ;)

Ah now :-P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,537 ✭✭✭baldbear

Sloppy seconds ohh behave Yvonne.

Jo is baaaaack!!

Val was in tip top gurning mode tonight :D

Help, help, missed it, just back from work and can only get last night's episode on player. Gnash

• Advertisement

Help, help, missed it, just back from work and can only get last night's episode on player. Gnash

pity you missed it, it was edge of the seat stuff all the way tonight :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1 tippgirl2000

Yeah, love blog but please leave the child actor out of any abuse .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

What Fair City needs right now is a little bit of MEEHAN!

thumb_4338_default_height_450.jpg

Idea for script writers:

Carghill wakes up to find Billy in the shower with the realization that all the storylines since 2001, including his murder by Lorcan, the death of Lorcan, Barry O'Hanlon - the murderer, were nothing more than lengthy dream sequences (thus invalidating the entire multiple years of the show).

"Don't hit me Billy!!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

Yvonne was angry, Val made more funny faces, Renee wants money, that is all.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

vektarman wrote: »
    Yvonne was angry, Val made more funny faces, Renee wants money, that is all.....

and most importantly... no Stephen :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Yeah, love blog but please leave the child actor out of any abuse .

I have only supported Ben's plight at the hands of the evil Maeve who is always getting shot of him. I hate Dermot believing her side over Ben's without question.

Also I am gobsmacked at how, with so many expensive kiddie drama schools, we have no child acting to the level of English/US soaps. Drama Teachers who are supposed to be experts, getting money for absolutely nothing, and what on earth are the FC directors at? Anyone on here would give Val a kick in the rump to stop her carry on. I see 4 year olds in the church nativity play doing better than FC kids and others (apart from when fisticuffs broke out among the 'angels')

Ben is instrumental to getting rid of Maeve, that's all good IMO. Also he has amazing kicks which show hypermobilia of the leg.

And if you ARE his mother, oh person with vested interest in Ben, get somebody, anybody else to give him drama lessons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭Devildoll84

Normally, I loathe Jo, but I'm on her side for once, as I hate that f***ing Maeve character more.:mad: She really is no addition to FC, and I can't understand why she got such a prominent role. She and Dermish have zero chemistry and the acting is cringeworthy. Now, while Jo will never win Miss World, her looks are movie star compared to that deformed looking yoke. Can't understand what Dermish sees in her or vice versa. Although, I did get a laugh when she dropped the pudding outside Christy's. I'd love to know if she went to school with the makings of a fry up still in her bag, or did she drop them off at home first? :D

Maeve rant over. On another note - how gullible is Bob?

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭wordsmithi

Bob seems lonely.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Lavisa

Thwip! wrote: »
    "Double BOOOked Vino's" :rolleyes:

Well there is only 4 tables! No waitress since Orla left & no Chef!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭swiftman

if ben wants his dad to take back jo he needs to go to spar and buy some chicken fillets, if you get me

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement