Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

Bad bob wrote: »
    It's only 60 mins. But mcCoys will be closed so no Stephen.

you never know, was surprising to see him at the wedding... maybe he will get invited to a party?

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭swiftman

just watching it now, am thinking about poor christie. he used to live with carol and go to bed with her. now he's stuck with val, but dont think he lets her stay over :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭Devildoll84

I can see Neasa and Lucy under the mistletoe for christmas

Lucy???:eek: Now that would be a completely unexpected twist! Poor Wayne would have another mini breakdown, and I'm sure Dolly would be a bit miffed that she's not Lucyfer's obsession anymore... But, I'm sure you meant Laura.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Bad bob

swiftman wrote: »
    just watching it now, am thinking about poor christie. he used to live with carol and go to bed with her. now he's stuck with val, but dont think he lets her stay over :D
    Hmm, I wonder what kinda face she pulls...

twirlagig wrote: »
    Hope that's the last we see of Renee! Probably not though.... :(
    I'll second that! Good riddance to her wrinkly rack and oversized necklace too!:D

• Advertisement

Jesus!!! Don't even go there!:eek:

id say the lights are off and to be extra safe christie removes the light bulb

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Any idea which character is to be killed off this Christmas?

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭spanishgem

caoimhe take down your effin hud.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,718 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Stephen was superb again in tonights episode, as ever. What a professional he really is.

When will the script writers give him a part more becoming to recognise his greater abilities?
    Indeed, the ability to dry your hands with a folded tea-towel is a rare skill.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Michael Weston

Lucy???:eek: Now that would be a completely unexpected twist! Poor Wayne would have another mini breakdown, and I'm sure Dolly would be a bit miffed that she's not Lucyfer's obsession anymore... But, I'm sure you meant Laura.:p
    HA yeah thanks ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭mtjm

watching last night and yer man giving Caoimhe €50 hope he want her as sex mistress then does her in when he's finished (if only) :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

All this investor-hunting of Eddie's has just reminded me: what ever became of yer man Seamus McAleer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭DramaQuee

Went to Spain I think to his daughter. You can check it on FC 'out of towners'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭sffc

In Sunday's Fair City : After Niamh, Vivienne and Emily meet on the path outside The Hungry Pig , Bob helps Sgt. Deegan redirect the traffic. Jo and Charlie finally seek help for their made up posh accents by visiting Judith . She assures them that if her own Kilkenny born son can do it why shouldn't they ? Yvonne finds obscene comments scrawled over Orla's business plan . Stephen appears out of sorts .

www.facebook.com/funnyfaircity

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

Jikashi wrote: »
    All this investor-hunting of Eddie's has just reminded me: what ever became of yer man Seamus McAleer?

Vinnie who plays him is a friend of my dad's and very unhappy that FC haven't given him any work in ages!

Cons and ex-cons
    Barry lives in Conary, near Avoca and holds small amateur dramatic productions in the local hall there. The last one I went to was written by ex FC actor who played Sarah O'Leary with both her and Orla in it, I think it was called Footballers Wives or something. Very good.

Deegan lives past Gorey, up the side of a mountain he is a Pretty Cool Dude. He is very eco friendly. I gave him a lift a few miles a while back, he had left his car in the garage. I may or may not have his number ;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

DramaQuee wrote: »
    I may or may not have his number ;):D
    Presumably to ask all about Stephen, of course..:)

somehow, I 'forgot' to give him mine.

Ha, Stephen is really the unsung hero, I might risk another speeding fine to see if he's working at the hotel before Chrimbo.
    More lines for Stephen in New Year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

Cons and ex-cons
    Barry lives in Conary, near Avoca and holds small amateur dramatic productions in the local hall there. The last one I went to was written by ex FC actor who played Sarah O'Leary with both her and Orla in it, I think it was called Footballers Wives or something. Very good.

It's called WAGs I believe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

It's called WAGs I believe.

And its coming to Draiocht in Blanchardstown in early 2013, I've heard its quite good.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,443 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

That phone seems to be stuck to Caoimhes hand these days but yet she never txts anyone or gets a txt, she is just looking at it.

maybe she's on twitter, facebook, boards or skysports?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

That phone seems to be stuck to Caoimhes hand these days but yet she never txts anyone or gets a txt, she is just looking at it.

I seem to remember her saying her inbox was full and that she was still getting the hang of how to switch the phone on....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭julyjane

deelite wrote: »
    Any idea which character is to be killed off this Christmas?

My money is on
    Rita Doyle
    Just because!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭sffc

vektarman wrote: »
    I seem to remember her saying her inbox was full and that she was still getting the hang of how to switch the phone on....

I seem to remember her saying last night that the problem was there was nothing in her "inbox" and no-one was turning her on :D

• Registered Users Posts: 85,729 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Where is Bela? Does he know his daughter Yvonne owns the pub now and evicted Carol?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

I think that Meave is trying to do the right thing but I think Jo will mess it up in the end and push Dermot too hard. In all fairness, she cheated on him so she can't really just step back into the house like that. Would it be so bad if moved nearby and spent time with Ben...I think she is aiming for the house for good.

Bob seemed very naive so I recon it was a test for Renee and she fell straight for it. She'll she back to trick him again. Bob really needs someone now.

Eddie is gonna really mess it up now...the writing's on the wall!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

somehow, I 'forgot' to give him mine.

Ha, Stephen is really the unsung hero, I might risk another speeding fine to see if he's working at the hotel before Chrimbo.
    More lines for Stephen in New Year.

Stephen is the only normal character in the whole of Carrickstown. This is a place full of gangsters, murderers, adulters, drunkerds and even worse. It would be enough to drive anyone to take to the bottle. Yet in this bizarre, surreal landscape only one man remains sane and composed all the time. Thant man is Stephen. Dam it, it was Stephen who memorably literally kicked Annette out of McCoys following a nasty fight with the notorious murderer O'Hanlon.

Please, please RTE come to your sences and give Stephen a lead role in Fair City before its too late.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,251 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Stephen is the only normal character in the whole of Carrickstown. This is a place full of gangsters, murderers, adulters, drunkerds and even worse. It would be enough to drive anyone to take to the bottle. Yet in this bizarre, surreal landscape only one man remains sane and composed all the time. Thant man is Stephen. Dam it, it was Stephen who memorably literally kicked Annette out of McCoys following a nasty fight with the notorious murderer O'Hanlon.

Please, please RTE come to your sences and give Stephen a lead role in Fair City before its too late.

Haha brilliant - a very impassioned speech in support of Stephen :-P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement