Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,727 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So what exactly is Dermot going to do to Caoimhe and Tommy he didnt even try and smack Tommy when he found out about the affair :rolleyes:

Where is Carol gone to?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Lisha wrote: »
    Why does maeve wear that stupid ugly huge scarf? It's not cold Ffs

That hat she wore tonight was awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

Jo is doing my head in. Up until she was exiled to Cork you never heard of her going near the place to visit her Dad. While I appreciate she is grieving, she cannot expect to waltz back into the family home and take over.

She'll obviously be sticking around but funnily I see her more linked with the Dillons love triangle/square than trying to get between Maeve and Dermot. When Yvonne mentioned Renee was being thrown out (good riddance!!) and that the flat in Vinos was vacant, she looked interested so maybe she'll shack up there..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 875 ✭✭✭f140

i hope its not charlie. i like him and ester together. bela is half facked up anyway

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 401 ✭✭Leinsterr

I am so píssed off with the writers of FC. The Lucy story was very well put together and really dragged you in. No one knew what that psycopathic bítch was going to do next. They rushed the last 2 weeks and left so many holes.
    When Pete and delores decided to get back together, I actually believed that the FC writers were onto something. I thought that they would get married for Christmas and Lucy would come back and butcher half the town. Instead, they are going to bore us with this Dillon vs Fahey crap, that no one gives a shít about. Seriously, why would they put us through this torture? And apparently a character who no one cares about is going to die. Why, why, why?
    This can't be the end of Lucy. It sounds like I'm in denial but I'm not. Think about it. Lucy leaves on her own to France after another psychotic episode. Delorus or however u spell her name didn't call the police so she could easily get back into Ireland. The CD she sent shows she still believes that she and Delorus belong together so she could be compelled to come back and be reunited with her "mother". Wayne and Delorus have finally gotten over the trauma of Lucy so she would come back right on cue to wreak havoc on the town.
    Im 99% sure that we won't see Lucy this Christmas, but hopefully in the new year. She was fair citys best storyline for years so I can't see them cutting the story short and on such a disappointing note. Then again this is fair city after all.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭notnumber

DramaQuee wrote: »
    Laura looks more like Katie Taylor by the minute, Caoimhe better mind those teeth.

'Katie Laura Taylor' accepts a sporting award.How does she find the time to train and still learn her lines for fair city?

http://www.rte.ie/sport/other-sport/2012/1223/360193-sporting-year-to-be-celebrated-at-rte-awards/

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭peewee_44

Can I just say how irritating I find Caoimhe she is such a BAD actress

Bob is missing Louis more than Renee no one to fight with now :p

I thought Bob and Yvonne were good friends at one stage but not anymore maybe she will be his new Louis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭Devildoll84

bob & orla ?

I certainly sensed a little something there..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭DramaQuee

notnumber wrote: »
    'Katie Laura Taylor' accepts a sporting award.How does she find the time to train and still learn her lines for fair city?

http://www.rte.ie/sport/other-sport/2012/1223/360193-sporting-year-to-be-celebrated-at-rte-awards/

That link isn't working, I'm dying to see it :D

How would I stay awake in d'office late shifts without all these hilarious, sometimes giving out, always eagle-eyed FC spoilers and discussion members? I skip into 'work' now :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭notnumber

That link isn't working, I'm dying to see it :D

How would I stay awake in d'office late shifts without all these hilarious, sometimes giving out, always eagle-eyed FC spoilers and discussion members? I skip into 'work' now :D

Boards screwed the link:eek:

Try from here :D

http://www.rte.ie/sport/

Caption first pic:

laura katie in a moment of confusion wonders if its an oscar acceptance speech or a boxing award speech she needs to be giving.

:D Laura scrubs up well when she isn't behind the bar.

(just a thought, why has Caoimhe not spent some of her hard earned cash on some much needed orthodontic treatment, a little filing at the very minimum) She is otherwise great looking, tall and lean, a lot of her funny expressions are due to the big teeth.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

Orla was looking well in green...Bob is blind!

Jo will try really hard now, she sees Dermot as the only hope for a normal life.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Leinsterr wrote: »
    I am so píssed off with the writers of FC. The Lucy story was very well put together and really dragged you in on. No one knew what that psycopathic bítch was going to do next. They rushed the last 2 weeks and left so many holes.
    When Pete and delores decided to get back together, I actually believed that the FC writers were onto something. I thought that they would get married for Christmas and Lucy would come back and butcher half the town. Instead, they are going to bore us with this Dillon vs Fahey crap, that no one gives a shít about. Seriously, why would they put us through this torture? And apparently a character who no one cares about is going to die. Why, why, why?
    This can't be the end of Lucy. It sounds like I'm in denial but I'm not. Think about it. Lucy leaves on her own to France after another psychotic episode. Delorus or however u spell her name didn't call the police so she could easily get back into Ireland. The CD she sent shows she still believes that she and Delorus belong together so she could be compelled to come back and be reunited with her "mother". Wayne and Delorus have finally gotten over the trauma of Lucy so she would come back right on cue to wreak havoc on the town.
    Im 99% sure that we won't see Lucy this Christmas, but hopefully in the new year. She was fair citys best storyline for years so I can't see them cutting the story short and on such a disappointing note. Then again this is fair city after all.
    FYP :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,002 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Orla was looking well in green...Bob is blind!
    Not blind, maybe he just sees someone young enough to be his grand daughter? :confused:

Hitchens wrote: »
    Not blind, maybe he just sees someone young enough to be his grand daughter? :confused:

Nope, he is still hung up on Renee :) Orla was really putting the charm on. I think she best try Leo again!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,718 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Wayne; "A super little 5 series."

Jesus wept.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Just spotted Sean from fair city as one of Jedward s backing dancers on the childline concert

• Registered Users Posts: 16,443 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Was great to see Jo laying into smug Tommy and that doormat of a wife he has.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

Gonna cry - my rte player is still not working :mad:

• Advertisement

Why didnt Eddie invite Pete as he is Dolores partner to his drinks soiree?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Why didnt Eddie invite Pete as he is Dolores partner to his drinks soiree?

Pete has no money whereas Dolores seems to be loaded all the time :) (Must be minting it in the charity shop too, hiding all the taxes :P)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

Pete has no money whereas Dolores seems to be loaded all the time :) (Must be minting it in the charity shop too, hiding all the taxes :P)

Perhaps she is one of those Charity CEO's earning in excess of €100k :confused:

Perhaps she is one of those Charity CEO's earning in excess of €100k :confused:

Surely I see that story line coming down the road and Eddie crying because he missed her when he was running after the obvious 'rich' ones!

Does anyone else think that the Eddie story line is a little obvious? He makes some money, will get cocky, lose loads and have both the scum of the underworld and Ester, Yvonne, etc after him.

Barry was doing a bit of Chrimbo shopping in Bridgewater earlier, not in jail at all. (Lost loads of weight).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

Happy Christmas to all FC boardsies...keep the witty FC observations coming ..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 401 ✭✭Leinsterr

Surely I see that story line coming down the road and Eddie crying because he missed her when he was running after the obvious 'rich' ones!

Does anyone else think that the Eddie story line is a little obvious? He makes some money, will get cocky, lose loads and have both the scum of the underworld and Ester, Yvonne, etc after him.
    No, I'd say he will scam everyone out of their money. He was flashing some money to make it look like he's making loads so people will invest. He might just run away when he gets their money

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

Barry was doing a bit of Chrimbo shopping in Bridgewater earlier, not in jail at all. (Lost loads of weight).

out for the christmas maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,237 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

Did Barry's case ever go to court? Or is he continually on remand? The RTE cuts in Fair City are fairly obvious - reductions in the number of ongoing storylines, how long since we have seen the inside of the Bishops' house (extra large one) or when was Leo and daughter last on screen?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,718 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Marcusm wrote: »
    Did Barry's case ever go to court? Or is he continually on remand? The RTE cuts in Fair City are fairly obvious - reductions in the number of ongoing storylines, how long since we have seen the inside of the Bishops' house (extra large one) or when was Leo and daughter last on screen?
    Think it went to court but was not shown on screen.
    Paul rented out his house on his behalf, thats how we ended up with Val.

Of course since then, there has been zero interaction between Paul and Val on this matter.

Typical FC.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement