Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭paddymayoman

Stephen is the only normal character in the whole of Carrickstown. This is a place full of gangsters, murderers, adulters, drunkerds and even worse. It would be enough to drive anyone to take to the bottle. Yet in this bizarre, surreal landscape only one man remains sane and composed all the time. Thant man is Stephen. Dam it, it was Stephen who memorably literally kicked Annette out of McCoys following a nasty fight with the notorious murderer O'Hanlon.

Please, please RTE come to your sences and give Stephen a lead role in Fair City before its too late.
    Good man Stephen we're all behind you!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Why did Bob give Renee the money? He should have gave her a few slaps and took the money back off her :P

Lets hope the writers have forgotten all about Suzanne and we never have to see her again :)

does anyone know when this death happens

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭DramaQuee

I haven't seen anything about when or who.
    However I was reading a spoiler about Jack and Carol on digispy, the snippet came after info on Jo etc etc. It was very interesting, but wasn't adding up, but then I realised it was some english soap who coincidentally have a Jack and Carol!!! I don't look at any soaps, FC is different.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

DramaQuee wrote: »
    I haven't seen anything about when or who.
    However I was reading a spoiler about Jack and Carol on digispy, the snippet came after info on Jo etc etc. It was very interesting, but wasn't adding up, but then I realised it was some english soap who coincidentally have a Jack and Carol!!! I don't look at any soaps, FC is different.

FC is more of a scouring pad, than a soap........... except for Stephen, who is the imperial leather of the soap world!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

It would be stupid to kill off Rita now, considering she has not been seen on screen in many years. Also, she is VERY rarely even mentioned. If they killed her off, they would surely have to bring back all her kids back for the funeral aswell?? BUT HEY THIS IS FC, THE WRITERS DONT FOLLOW THE RULES!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,718 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Think its in Febuary.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

So the next episode is on tonight or tomorrow night?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

dave1982 wrote: »
    tonight

Thanks and then the hour long one is on Christmas Day?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

The schedule and times for Fair City seem to be bouncing around a bit this week.

Christmas Day (Tuesday) 18.45 - 19.45
    Stephen's Day (Wednesday) No Fair City
    27th December (Thursday) 19.30 - 20.00
    30th December (Sunday) 20.30 - 21.00

padd b1975 wrote: »
    Think its in Febuary.

thought it was new years someone said

DeepBlue wrote: »
    The schedule and times for Fair City seem to be bouncing around a bit this week.

they always do this at christmas they dont so extra episodes like other soaps

We get a whole hour of this :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

DeepBlue wrote: »

The absence of Fair City on St Stephens Day (Wednesday) is symbolic of the appalling treatment of Stephen by the Fair City script writers :mad:

dave1982 wrote: »
    We get a whole hour of this :(

atleast there no guitar

• Registered Users Posts: 7,190 ✭✭✭jos28

This was in the paper in late November
    According to today's Mail on Sunday, FC will lose one of it's main characters just after Christmas.
    Reports indicate that it will be one of the original cast members. The person will die of natural causes and will have us all in tears apparently. Those suggested for exit include Charlie, Bella, Dolly or Paul.

Fingers crossed its bella or Charlie :D

I like paul whatever happened to half a hair cut boy?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

The cr@ppy amount of stuff in the ONE trolley :confused:

ffs poor bob , esther i like here but keep your mouth shut

• Advertisement

Good on you Jo!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

Go away Jo.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Why does maeve wear that stupid ugly huge scarf? It's not cold Ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Ha dermish sticking up for jo now, jesus wept.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

Lisha wrote: »
    Why does maeve wear that stupid ugly huge scarf? It's not cold Ffs

She's a free spirit

bob & orla ?

Orla being sympathetic and loooooking hot in that green number..... Bob hasn't a hope

Laura looks more like Katie Taylor by the minute, Caoimhe better mind those teeth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

Thought Eddie was going to slip on a condom when Val looked at him (after he gave her the money)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

The spoilers on digital spy have been rubish recently--they arent really even spoilers anymore. Looking back it seems the writer goes through phases of really detailed spoilers and then hardly any at all!! I have already left a comment anyone else know how to fix this?

They always leave the spoilers vague when there's something "big" happening. It was the same when it was all unravelling for Lucy.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement