Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

nice_very wrote: »

except Stephen.. beaming with his few words:D

Stephen: Yes boss!
    Orla: Are you winding me up?
    Stephen: I am yeah! (Cheeseeeey grin)

Ahhh sure lookit!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Bad bob

Well jo's back. Dilemma for dermish

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Jesus, Ben and Meave are woeful actors

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

Jikashi wrote: »
    What did Meave flinch from? Ben's arms were above the table and both of them were kneeling so he didn't kick her, not to mention being a good two feet apart. This horribly acted kid is getting force powers... Anakin?

After the break I see he was playing with Leia and Luke Skywalker figures 0_0

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Meangadh

What did Meave flinch from? Ben's arms were above the table and both of them were kneeling so he didn't kick her, not to mention being a good two feet apart. This horribly acted kid is getting force powers... Anakin?

In all fairness, I'd be flinching constantly if I was around that child, what a pain in the arse! Although to be fair, with a mother like that, how could he be any other way- worst actress ever!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

whats a cuddow?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

Wayne giving advice on professionalism on bad days... Wayne, who turned the garage upside down over a bloody DVD

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Bad bob

nice_very wrote: »
    whats a cuddow?
    She wants a coddle, she's been eating drisheen in cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,975 ✭✭✭Hitchens

leahyl wrote: »
    Jesus, Ben and Meave are woeful actors

Ben and Maeve maybe, but I thought Jesus was fantastic in the crucifixion scene that time! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Shamrock21

I wonder which one of the sisters Laura is going to choose to finger bang her!

• Advertisement

Shamrock21 wrote: »
    Neasa definitely

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

Shamrock21 wrote: »

:eek: had a good laugh at that :D it does seem to be leading to something though... or are the writers just giving Laura something to do?

ps: how many pints did she waste in her training? I mean lager is the easiest to pour unless the gas is too high, (which it wasnt)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

Laura is lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭wordsmithi

morebabies wrote: »
    It's sad really, isn't it? We follow the plot and therefore have reasonable expectations it's going to make sense, then we find these massive holes in the storyline (who owns the pub and what is the legal standing of all involved, the whole Lucy plot left dangling with all those unanswered questions about herself and Harry and her motive for messing up everyone's lives, has Louie decided to shack up with Ingrid now and if so why is he turfing his own beloved son out on the street, blah blah) and for a moment I think maybe the writers have outwitted us with some super clever plot line where everything will all of a sudden fall into place - but that just hasn't happened.

It's like they get these great ideas that simmer along nicely as the plot develops, then when the big reveal comes and all is out in the open, the writers just seem to drop the half-finished storyline and move on to the next one, without worrying about tying up all the loose ends. Which is incredibly frustrating and an insult to our intelligence. Don't they know the devil is in the detail?

(I'll still keep watching though)

The majority of people ( normal folk) agree with you but
    I'm afraid this is Fair City. All hope is lost! An unfair fact of life!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

Wayne giving advice on professionalism on bad days... Wayne, who turned the garage upside down over a bloody DVD

Wayne is and always has been a muppet since the heady days of Loopy Lucy ...aah.. How I miss Lucy :rolleyes: I thought at one stage I would be glad to see the end of her, but FC plots, twists and turns are even worse now.

Did we ever find out what troubles Reenees daughters are in? I seem to keep missing that:(

I wish Christy would tell that yoke Val to p!ss off! She's there like a bad smell every time!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Stephen: Yes boss!
    Orla: Are you winding me up?
    Stephen: I am yeah! (Cheeseeeey grin)
    Stephen reminded me of Dougal from Father Ted the way he smiled when he said " I am yeah "

max life wrote: »
    Stephen reminded me of Dougal from Father Ted the way he smiled when he said " I am yeah "

Stephen is a cert for an IFTA after tonight ;)

Hitchens wrote: »

Ben and Maeve maybe, but I thought Jesus was fantastic in the crucifixion scene that time! :)

Haha v funny.... :-P

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Yangedd

Two "Ara Lookits" out of Jo tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

I'm guessing Laura's going to make a play for Neasa Dillon, and soon might be a shock on Christmas morning!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

can i ask was ben grand-dad (off-screen) the big death this xmas wouldnt be surprised if it was

Don't think so but
    according to RTE guide we may be in for a Christmas/New year full of Dillons
    :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

LB6 wrote: »
    I'm guessing Laura's going to make a play for Neasa Dillon, and soon might be a shock on Christmas morning!

Or just for the mindf*ck she's the one that Judith has an affair with to get back at Tommy :P :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

I have a great storyline for getting rid of all the woeful actors in FC. A bus crash with no survivors. My ideas for those in the crash would be Carol, Jo, Ben, Maeve, Niamh ( although she has an in-built airbag ), Tommy, Luke, Judith, Caoimhe, Val, Vivienne, Charlotte, Eddie, Decco and Zac. And to top it off, they crash into Lucy who also perishes in the crash. Mmmm......that doesnt leave many character left.......GET WHAT I AM SAYING?????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

Unlike Laura, Orla the P.R. guru has got the hang of McCoys fairly sharpish.. Has she worked there before?

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭dixiedan

max life wrote: »
    I have a great storyline for getting rid of all the woeful actors in FC. A bus crash with no survivors. My ideas for those in the crash would be Carol, Jo, Ben, Maeve, Niamh ( although she has an in-built airbag ), Tommy, Luke, Judith, Caoimhe, Val, Vivienne, Charlotte, Eddie, Decco and Zac. And to top it off, they crash into Lucy who also perishes in the crash. Mmmm......that doesnt leave many character left.......GET WHAT I AM SAYING?????

No...you forgot that pompous old windbag Charlie and his pantomime dame wife, and Cass, the auld scrounger :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

Did Carol find something in the flat that made her happy? She was like an ogress from hell when she verbally attacked Orla at the bar but when she came back down with her box she was almost angelic and even had a bit of banter with Orla, FC is hard to fathom.

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭dixiedan

vektarman wrote: »
    FC is hard to fathom.

You can say that again ! ;)

Did Carol find something in the flat that made her happy? She was like an ogress from hell when she verbally attacked Orla at the bar but when she came back down with her box she was almost angelic and even had a bit of banter with Orla, FC is hard to fathom.

Totally agree - that was utterly ridiculous!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

Perhaps she found some weed stashed away by Billy Mehan:cool:

• Advertisement

loads of crackers tonight

1. stephen like a boss with the crack

2. meave : lets go to paris before christmas , dermot: in the new year ?

surely dermot knows christmas comes before new years

3. laura behind the bar step on completed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement