Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭wordsmithi

Don't worry - Judy and Luke will have an affair. It is part of soap tradition.

I know this is not a post related to Fair City but watching the greyhound in that clip reminded me that animal shelters have great difficulty in finding homes for greyhounds. I discovered this when I got a little kitten at the shelter a few years ago. Greyhounds are not viewed as cuddly really. They make great pets when their racing days are over. Sad to see them overlooked. They are intelligent, loyal and gentle in nature.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Lookit Dermish, I'm BAA-AAACKKKK!!!

Ah Dermish who's this Maeve one, I'm not gone a second and you've got a young strap of a thing. And what about Ben, won't somebody think of Ben. Lookit Dermish it's not on.

How's Tommy Dillon btw?

Dermot's dilemma

Maeve or Jo? Life is so unfair at times.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,975 ✭✭✭Hitchens

wordsmithi wrote: »
    Dermot's dilemma

Maeve or Jo? Life is so unfair at times.

Mormon option? ;)

• Advertisement

Hitchens wrote: »
    Mormon option? ;)

Life is too short for that option!

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭L0ui5e

Val practices face pulling ;)

233065.gif

Was she Grab-it or Fetch-it?????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭DramaQuee

If some of those stupid questions about the pub, (who's calling the shots, where is Yvonnne, what Louis and Ingrid are doing, why is Louis not making sure Jack has a home ETC ETC., ) aren't answered tonight, I'm never watching FC again. I still don't get why Carol was so knackery to Decco, he has been nice to her, and it's stupid he had no tenant rights. :( sulks

• Registered Users Posts: 10,703 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Any one think Bob is the new owner?

He is keeping very quiet about the new owner and Louis would have been desperate to sell....

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭morebabies

It's sad really, isn't it? We follow the plot and therefore have reasonable expectations it's going to make sense, then we find these massive holes in the storyline (who owns the pub and what is the legal standing of all involved, the whole Lucy plot left dangling with all those unanswered questions about herself and Harry and her motive for messing up everyone's lives, has Louie decided to shack up with Ingrid now and if so why is he turfing his own beloved son out on the street, blah blah) and for a moment I think maybe the writers have outwitted us with some super clever plot line where everything will all of a sudden fall into place - but that just hasn't happened.

It's like they get these great ideas that simmer along nicely as the plot develops, then when the big reveal comes and all is out in the open, the writers just seem to drop the half-finished storyline and move on to the next one, without worrying about tying up all the loose ends. Which is incredibly frustrating and an insult to our intelligence. Don't they know the devil is in the detail?

(I'll still keep watching though)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,975 ✭✭✭Hitchens

padd b1975 wrote: »
    Any one think Bob is the new owner?

He is keeping very quiet about the new owner and Louis would have been desperate to sell....

He'd never sell to Bob Charl-less, would he? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭DramaQuee

With Bob's affection for Carol and dislike for Louis, he wouldn't agree to throwing her out out. Anyway he would HAVE to know if there was a change of ownership, or who was giving instructions. I know if I'd money in some business and an interest in the workers, future planning as well as my investment, I'd expect to find out. You don't have to be a legal expert, that's just common sense.

can i ask was ben grand-dad (off-screen) the big death this xmas wouldnt be surprised if it was

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

tajd wrote: »
    can i ask was ben grand-dad (off-screen) the big death this xmas wouldnt be surprised if it was

I wouldn't imagine so. Didn't they say it was an established character? Probably Rita or Bella? Wish it was Ben though!!

I

• Registered Users Posts: 10,703 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Hitchens wrote: »
    He'd never sell to Bob Charl-less, would he? :)
    He probably would, but its stranger that Bob would throw Carol out on the street unless he is making Jack homeless to twist the knife in Louis.

A bad egg like Bob would could see Carol as collateral damage.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,087 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Sounds like Xmas in FC is all about the bloody Dillions does anyone actual care about them :rolleyes: all I would like is Jo to announce her affair with Tommy infront of everyone in the pub take Judy down a peg or two just right height then for Greyie (Lurch) Connors :p

Merry Christmas all fellow FC nuts

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Merry Christmas all fellow FC nuts

I read that completely wrong!!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

Now look it!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22 femmefatale

The spoilers on digital spy have been rubish recently--they arent really even spoilers anymore. Looking back it seems the writer goes through phases of really detailed spoilers and then hardly any at all!! I have already left a comment anyone else know how to fix this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

75min episode to look forward to on the 25th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Yangedd

I'm looking forward to Jo's return tonight. It looks like she arrives back right in time to clash with Maeve.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

Yangedd wrote: »
    I'm looking forward to Jo's return tonight. It looks like she arrives back right in time to clash with Maeve.

She's a terrible character and the "look it's" are enough to send you round the twist.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Yangedd

How many times do you think she will say it tonight?

3 times my guess

Stephennnnnnnnnnnnn bit of banter there with Orla yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭Oscars Well.

Steven got his moment in the spotlight! Much deserved! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Prop Joe

Yeahhhhhh Maeve got a new jacket !!!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Jaysis they're all fierce grouchy tonight

amdublin wrote: »
    Jaysis they're all fierce grouchy tonight

except Stephen.. beaming with his few words:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

What did Meave flinch from? Ben's arms were above the table and both of them were kneeling so he didn't kick her, not to mention being a good two feet apart. This horribly acted kid is getting force powers... Anakin?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement