Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Why did Charlotte sleep on the couch in Barry's house? Surely she would have slept in the bed in the spare room. Also the light was on, so surely anybody walking past would know that there was someone in there, even though Barry was in jail.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LC2010HIS

max life wrote: »
    Why did Charlotte sleep on the couch in Barry's house? Surely she would have slept in the bed in the spare room. Also the light was on, so surely anybody walking past would know that there was someone in there, even though Barry was in jail.

Anyone else dislike Charlotte?!?! I cannot stand her! Another reason not to like her was tonight, the idiotic action to sleep/hide at Barrys.
    WTF like!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭unitedrover

LC2010HIS wrote: »
    Anyone else dislike Charlotte?!?! I cannot stand her! Another reason not to like her was tonight, the idiotic action to sleep/hide at Barrys.
    WTF like!

Shes acts like a spoilt child who pouts when things dont go her way. Grow up Charlotte!!and start acting more mature.

I guess that expresses my dislike for her aswell.

Shes acts like a spoilt child who pouts when things dont go her way. Grow up Charlotte!!and start acting more mature.

I guess that expresses my dislike for her aswell.

The acting is dire too :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Jesus, Niamh so needs a stylist :L

She needs to see Esther about one of her courses... She's a good looking girl but she's huge..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

She needs to see Esther about one of her courses... She's a good looking girl but she's huge..

She's hardly huge like :p

She's hardly huge like :p

Adele build...shes still pretty though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭ameliajane

Not keen on Val at all. She is clearly acting. It is not a convincing performance like Barry, Bob, Carol, Ray etc. They are extremely convincing. You would forget that they are acting. I think that the comedy element Val's storyline brought is now done and dusted. There is no need to have her hanging around stretching the storyline as far as possible. It gets tiresome. I thought Bob was great tonight. Niamh and Paul - a different performance tonight. Where is it leading to? Not too sorry to see Denzo gone. Not a character I would be sorry to see go. I prefer Decco and Zumo. It is an end of an era watching Barry O'H. leaving the show. A terrific performance in the current story. He will be a loss to the show. I think the only person who won't be sorry to see him go is Vivienne.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭ameliajane

Is Zumo half chinese?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 934 ✭✭✭C-J

Loved pauls face lighting up when he heard judith and tommys activities :)

• Advertisement

but she's huge..

Harsh....

C-J wrote: »
    Loved pauls face lighting up when he heard judith and tommys activities :)

Gotta love how tommy flaunts his "healthy" marriage to people when he's cheating on Judith

• Registered Users Posts: 12,340 ✭✭✭✭starlit

What's the story with Caoimhe and Decco?! :eek::confused:

doovdela wrote: »

Hopefully they let that storyline run. Means we get to see more of Caoimhe:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

Hi, havent been watching a lot of Fair City in the last month or so...Could someone give me a brief run down...I know Barry is gone to jail..Is Denzo breaking down?? What is the story with Tommy and Jo :) (one lucky man) Anything else major happen..Thanks

doovdela wrote: »

they're now a couple i think! Caoimhe has decided she's into the bad boy thing, whereas decco thinks caoimhe is classy. Purrlease! She's about as classy as a Jeremy Kyle guest convention! Though I do think if Decco was a bit taller and didn't frown so much he'd be somewhat attractive!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

I dont like Charlotte either. She has been in FC for about a year now, and i dont think i have seen her smile once. She is so moody and is a stereotypical angry teenager.
    Bob was great tonight. I dont know why Christy let him into the party. You just knew he was gonna kick off. I dont think he is gonna let things lie.
    I actually like the character of Val ( dont laugh ). She brings a bit of humour to FC and there are no other female characters who do that. It would be interesting to see her in a relationship with either Christy or Ray. She is certainly one fiesty woman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

they're now a couple i think! Caoimhe has decided she's into the bad boy thing, whereas decco thinks caoimhe is classy. Purrlease! She's about as classy as a Jeremy Kyle guest convention! Though I do think if Decco was a bit taller and didn't frown so much he'd be somewhat attractive!

I think Decco is attractive, at least I find him attractive anyway :D
    closeline wrote: »
    Hi, havent been watching a lot of Fair City in the last month or so...Could someone give me a brief run down...I know Barry is gone to jail..Is Denzo breaking down?? What is the story with Tommy and Jo :) (one lucky man) Anything else major happen..Thanks

Denzo was feeling too guilty and couldn't handle it, he made a video confession and now is living in Scotland doing God knows what for Ritchie Lennon :eek:

Tommy & Jo have been having an on off affair which has gone on for quite a bit now, should heat up a bit next week in that department...

There was a shooting outside the Station where Barry saved Denzo's life and since then, Finn is in money trouble, he is getting help from Yvonne..

Suzanne found out she is pregnant, Mark has moved to Galway for a bit and is joining the army...

Most of it for the last month has been the Sarah storyline!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭willmunny1990

Love to see Bob charles ruin Deegan for what he did to him!Typical gardai,always well off the mark!Denzo making a scene at Sarahs memorial thing and Deegan just standing there:p

• Registered Users Posts: 85,285 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Why does Val show up everywhere now and always eat crisps :confused:

The Bishops did plant cash on Bob so they too at fault as well as Deegan

• Advertisement

Yeah if they didnt plant evidence, Deegan may have gone after the bishops sooner.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

Laois_Man wrote: »
    Ohh I have to read the spoilers - and then impress the wife with my brilliant intelligence at always correctly "guessing" what's gonna happen next!!

:D:D:D:D

Haha you devil you. :D

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I wish RTE would repeat the show from the start

Or make some series DVDs at least. I imagine that a good few people would snap them up. RTE really should be on top of this...a huge market in the states. Sure we all have grand uncles and aunts living there who eat this stuff for breakfast if they could!

max life wrote: »
    I dont like Charlotte either. She has been in FC for about a year now, and i dont think i have seen her smile once. She is so moody and is a stereotypical angry teenager.
    Bob was great tonight. I dont know why Christy let him into the party. You just knew he was gonna kick off. I dont think he is gonna let things lie.
    I actually like the character of Val ( dont laugh ). She brings a bit of humour to FC and there are no other female characters who do that. It would be interesting to see her in a relationship with either Christy or Ray. She is certainly one fiesty woman

I agree. The other day she was eating crisps in the garage and such and then it clicked with me that she was in Father Ted. A bit of humor is no harm at all for the show so hopefully they give her a chance.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Why does Val show up everywhere now and always eat crisps :confused:

The Bishops did plant cash on Bob so they too at fault as well as Deegan

How can they prove that it was them?

I don't really get the Val thing, I mean I know they're trying to lighten it up with all the heavy storylines but she's cringeworthy. She's a good actress but her forté is slapstick with her funny faces etc which works so well in father ted et al but goes down like a lead balloon in fair city imo! It's embarrassing, and she just came out of nowhere!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

Niamh seemed to be channelling Michael J Fox on the show last night. She's always done the flicks and jerks but she was going overboard last night.
    Either that or her outfit was very itchy. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

........and she just came out of nowhere!
    I think they gave Ray that line last night - something like "One minute you've never seen her before and the next - she's EVERYWHERE!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭dirtyghettokid

ray was totally right about having someone you can't get rid of! the look on christy's face when he saw val come into the party LOL
    i agree with comments made regarding val. am not really a fan. but i do enjoy christy and ray's reactions to her!

bob was excellent again last night. loved the scene in the pub with all his "headlines"

i also think decco is attractive! :o

sad to see pat nolan go. really hope he comes back one of the days!

(still waiting for tracey though!!!!!! :()

• Advertisement

I don't really get the Val thing, I mean I know they're trying to lighten it up with all the heavy storylines but she's cringeworthy. She's a good actress but her forté is slapstick with her funny faces etc which works so well in father ted et al but goes down like a lead balloon in fair city imo! It's embarrassing, and she just came out of nowhere!

I agree with you for once! :eek::) I think she was slowly introduced but she is really embarrassing and in too many bloody scenes... not keen but saying that wasn't keen on Cass to start with either... I doubt I will change my mind! :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement