Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,265 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I'd say Tommy has done loads of ploughing and not with Judith only :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭dirtyghettokid

those spoliers look awesome!!! bahahahahaha can't wait to see all that go down!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

I never read the spoilers. I find Joe annoying at times but that is her character, she is meant to be a whiny character who has a hard time accepting other people's opinion so naturally a lot of people will be annoyed by her.

Definitely her best piece was the affair...she was totally different at times then.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

those spoliers look awesome!!! bahahahahaha can't wait to see all that go down!!

I always read the first line and then skip the the rest :D I don't like spoilers that are too detailed :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭Gingersnaps

I'm really enjoying the Barry, Denzo, Sarah storyline and looking forward to seeing how its all going to end. Will Barry be going out of FC?

I'd love to see a good storyline happening for Wayne. Maybe he could move out of the Halpins and move in with Leo. I could see Leo taking Wayne under his wing and treating him like a son.

Thanks for the spoilers Angel. I'm looking forward to seeing it all unfold.

• Advertisement

Definitely her best piece was the affair...she was totally different at times then.

i can agree with that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭ameliajane

I don't like the affair story between Jo and Tommy but I like Jo and Dermot as a couple.
    They are well matched and act so well together.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

I saw the actress who plays Sarah in town earlier... felt like saying to her "Aren't you supposed to be dead?" :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭julyjane

angel01 wrote: »
    I saw the actress who plays Sarah in town earlier... felt like saying to her "Aren't you supposed to be dead?" :D:D:D:D

She'd probably thank you for NOT saying it :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Piss off Viv, you abandoned your kids before, red useless mother.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

I saw Sarah in town earlier

:eek:Quick ring Degan.

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭A Disgrace

Have to say, the acting of the Bishop family has been first class, particularly the guys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 934 ✭✭✭C-J

All the Bishops were great, even charlotte was better than normal tonight! I like any scene with Sash in it. I couldn't look at Val without picturing her in Craggy Island parochial house surrounded by easter eggs!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Yeah gotta commend the Bishops for their recent performances. I always thought Decco was a fantastic actor, Zumo had proved himself on may occasions, and I was a fan of Sash from the start, but I think Denzo, Vivian and Charlotte have come on in leaps and bounds during the past few weeks. Denzo especially.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Okocim

Totally agree C-J ...definitely brought back memories of Sister Asumpta and her mission of helping Father Ted et al keep their lenten vows!!

Yes indeed now that's the pic of Neasa I was talking about....I'm not alone in my admiration obviously! If RTE are using my license fee to have their actors bend over with a sweeping brush...then...then....then...carry on!! :p
    I can feel a bitch fight coming between Neasa and Yvonne soon. Yvonne would have to be the odds on favourite in that match up, but I for one would not underestimate Neasa's capabilities of putting those fake snake skin boots to good use....should be interesting...maybe Yvonne will be able to seduce Neasa around to her way of thinking....but enough of my fantasies!! :D

Hopefull Paul Morgan will come back and do away with Caoimhe! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭unitedrover

Okocim wrote: »
    Hopefull Paul Morgan will come back and do away with Caoimhe! :eek:

Seriously hope that never happens:eek:.

Vivienne really let Barry down as gently as possible (not)! Had to laugh at the expression on Zumo's face when Denzo said he would go and confess to the gardai.

I'm still getting confused about who is Decco and who is Denzo. I should be used to them by now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭unitedrover

ameliajane wrote: »
    I'm still getting confused about who is Decco and who is Denzo. I should be used to them by now.

Declan and Dennis

ameliajane wrote: »

Decco :

l.jpg

Denzo:

soaps_fair_city_denzo.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

Is there any chance that Sarah's mother is married? It would be interesting to see Bob gradually finding out that he is a bit on the side rather than the main act.

julyjane wrote: »
    She'd probably thank you for NOT saying it :D

yea i was with a group of people in mcdonalds stillorgan back 4 years ago and we saw the actress that plays lana .. and one of the girls just had to speak up "hey!! leo is looking for you!" and she was soooooo not impressed!
    i see FC actors out the odd time.. i end up giggling to myself and that's about it. never go near them. i dunno why i giggle.. i saw the actor who played myles byrne out ones and lol'd my head off! :confused::P

----

i thought the scene with bob in with deegan was really good!
    and i do love the bishop boys.... i'm getting a soft spot for decco! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭blondie7

i saw the actor who played myles byrne out ones and lol'd my head off! :confused::P

I was only thinking about him last night, where did he ever go out of FC?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

I am a huge fan of the bishops - I think the lads are great actors (not a massive fan of charlotte and those dumb wigs though!!).

I am however, hating the way Vivienne is trying to be Peggy Mitchell - it is NOT working....!!

Fittle wrote: »
    I am a huge fan of the bishops - I think the lads are great actors (not a massive fan of charlotte and those dumb wigs though!!).

I am however, hating the way Vivienne is trying to be Peggy Mitchell - it is NOT working....!!

I agree about Vivienne and the way she is supposed to have control of her family - the same family she walked out on some years ago. I wish they would get real.

The lads are great actors, Decco is my favourite and I find him very believable in that role.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Why is Keith in Italy?

• Registered Users Posts: 85,265 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

max life wrote: »
    Why is Keith in Italy?

Servicing the gondolas as the head mechanic :p

max life wrote: »
    Why is Keith in Italy?

Holidays with his mates I think...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

What mates? I thought his only mate was Ray....and why the emphasis on him coming home for '2 days ' (Ray)...I'll bet he won't be in any of the scenes for sarahs funeral...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

For the last 2 months???? He must have great wages if he can afford to have a 2 month holiday!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement