Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 941 ✭✭✭Ciderswigger

angel01 wrote: »
    Decco :

l.jpg

Jaysus!!! :eek: How're ya Decco!!! Yes please!! ;)

And I've said it before and I'll say it again, I cannot stand Charolette. I change the channel when she's on. She is a terrible actress and just hams it up. Bah!

Rant over. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

Anyone else notice the expanding waistlines of most of the cast?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

Temaz wrote: »

Nessa???? Say it ain't so! :D A good few of the lads are a bit on the heavy side. Probably complimentary food from the pubs and the Hungry Pig after the scene is finished! I know that I would tuck in!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,061 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

How can they prove that it was them?

Denzo isnt smart enough to cover his finger prints - Deegan needs CSI Ireland :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭dirtyghettokid

come on... do we really have to go there again?? :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

Nessa???? Say it ain't so! :D A good few of the lads are a bit on the heavy side. Probably complimentary food from the pubs and the Hungry Pig after the scene is finished! I know that I would tuck in!

Ive noticed it's not just the males!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

Ive noticed it's not just the males!!

Well Jo is pregnant (real life) and Carol is also pregnant (in the show at least...not sure about real life) so that might explain your comments?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Denzo isnt smart enough to cover his finger prints - Deegan needs CSI Ireland :p

He was wearing gloves when he planted the money, but maybe his fingerprints will be on the actual money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭endakenny

Barry has been there since the start of FC. I think it's a cop-out to have him exit by being jailed for murder. Is it a foregone conclusion that he'll be convicted? Will the trial not be shown?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭willmunny1990

endakenny wrote: »
    Barry has been there since the start of FC. I think it's a cop-out to have him exit by being jailed for murder. Is it a foregone conclusion that he'll be convicted? Will the trial not be shown?

i read somewhere that there going to leave the door open for a possible return,so how else will he leave?he owned up to the murder so i cant see any other exit bar getting sent down.

surely the trial will be shown itd be bull**** if it wasnt.

• Advertisement

i read somewhere that there going to leave the door open for a possible return,so how else will he leave?he owned up to the murder so i cant see any other exit bar getting sent down.

surely the trial will be shown itd be bull**** if it wasnt.
    He accidentally killed Sarah. He could plead guilty to manslaughter and perverting the course of justice. A jury might understand a situation in which a person who accidentally kills someone else panics.

How can they prove that it was them?
    Bob will not face charges. The guards probably believe that the Bishops planted the money because of Bob's history with the Bishops, especially when Zumo manipulated Neasa into falsely accusing Bob.

On another matter, I am amused that Deegan's sidekick has the same surname as one of the ex-guards accused of collusion at the Smithwick Tribunal - Colton.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭ameliajane

I don't think I will be joining Decco's appreciation society soon but I do think the actor is utterly convincing in the role. Great acting. Charlotte is not the best in FC. She is in the story to illustrate the softer, more sensitive side of the boys. Zumo in particular. Her cancer and how he helped her was added so that the Bishop brothers don't look so one dimensional. I found Zumo's fear of needles to be amusing. Another side to him. At least that is my interpretation anyway. I think that is Charlotte's purpose in the show. I have not warmed to the character of Val. I find her comedy to be overly emphasised. Did she really have to turn up so often? Her acting doesn't seem to be realistic or suited to the style of Fair City but it blended in well into the comedy of Fr. Ted. I felt a little bit sorry for Denzo's situation but I don't really think I will miss him in the soap. I think the other two Bishop brothers are better than him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

I guess Charlotte is meant to be a moody teenager and she plays it well. I wish they would stop with the wigs though. She showed her real hair a while back and then the next day she would be back in the wig, it is not as if she has no hair and no real need to wear the wig!!

I guess she differs from Rachel (who is deemed to be a bit of a goody two shoes in comparison!!)

Though what makes no sense in her staying in Barry's is that in recent episodes she claimed by how much Barry freaks her out, yet ends up staying in his place?? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Haven't been on here for a while and I like Val she's a bit of a minx. I've 2 questions about Val.

Is Val the woman who was in FC a few months back I think Christy ripped her blouse or poured a drink/food over it while he was drunk?

Is Val the woman (can't really see her face though) in the ButterCrust ad - two farmers sitting on the wall, lady rushes in to give them their lunch, they say she's in a rush cause Buttercrust is back?

Thanx.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

deelite wrote: »
    Haven't been on here for a while and I like Val she's a bit of a minx. I've 2 questions about Val.

Is Val the woman who was in FC a few months back I think Christy ripped her blouse or poured a drink/food over it while he was drunk?

Is Val the woman (can't really see her face though) in the ButterCrust ad - two farmers sitting on the wall, lady rushes in to give them their lunch, they say she's in a rush cause Buttercrust is back?

Thanx.

Yep, that was Val in the pub ...

Can't answer on the second point as haven't seen the ad :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 los5845

Shes not on the butterkrust ad, all those ads were shot in clifden for johnston mooney and o'brein a couple years back and the people in them are clifden residents.

Does anyone else think Suzanne and Damien are goin to get back together?? Notice them together a lot recently.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭dirtyghettokid

los5845 wrote: »
    Does anyone else think Suzanne and Damien are goin to get back together?? Notice them together a lot recently.....

i dont think so. think david will be back once she announces the pregnancy! dunno how damien would feel getting back with suzanne if she is pregnant with someone elses's child

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

I really cant see them getting back together. She has burnt her bridges as far as Damo is concerned. Anyways it looks like her and David will become a couple when he returns IMO

Shes not on the butterkrust ad, all those ads were shot in clifden for johnston mooney and o'brein a couple years back and the people in them are clifden residents.

I think Damo might get with Orla

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think Damo might get with Orla

+1
    I think they'd make a great couple. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Cherry_Angel

Christy "Be afraid...Be Very Afraid" Cringeworthy

• Registered Users Posts: 12,334 ✭✭✭✭starlit

'See ya later sweetheart mwah (blows a kiss) !' off in a guarda car lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭Gingersnaps

+1
    I think they'd make a great couple. :D

I don't see it working. I don't think they'd make a good match. But it is soapland so anything is possible.

I wish Barry would escape and "accidentally" hit Val with a coffee table! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Murdoc90

'Id give Judith Dillon a lash' Pure class!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭Gingersnaps

Murdoc90 wrote: »

Right on. I would as well. :p

Murdoc90 wrote: »

Best line in FC in a long time.

Niamh is so uptight. How could she take that seriously. EVERYBODY finds someone who lives in their town attractive. Does that mean that she thinks all the men in Carrigstown are unattractive??
    Caoimhe looked very " fetching " in the nurse's outfit!!!;)
    Decco has really improved his acting in the last few months. I thought he was funny tonight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭ameliajane

Niamh is irritating sometimes. A right pain tonight.

ameliajane wrote: »
    Niamh is irritating sometimes.
    Most of the time. Very grumpy person

• Advertisement

max life wrote: »
    Best line in FC in a long time.

Niamh is so uptight. How could she take that seriously. EVERYBODY finds someone who lives in their town attractive. Does that mean that she thinks all the men in Carrigstown are unattractive??
    Caoimhe looked very " fetching " in the nurse's outfit!!!;)
    Decco has really improved his acting in the last few months. I thought he was funny tonight

Niamh has been with quite a few of the men of Carrigstown e.g. Leo, Barry, Keith, Paul and Rory who did I miss Bela :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement