Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

Fittle wrote: »
    What mates? I thought his only mate was Ray....and why the emphasis on him coming home for '2 days ' (Ray)...I'll bet he won't be in any of the scenes for sarahs funeral...

That would be pretty bad if that's the case. He's due back now.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,259 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Kinda ot but me and my mates meet the actor who plays Keith once at a Wolfe Tones gig once and he was pissed (well so were we :p)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Kinda ot but me and my mates meet the actor who plays Keith once at a Wolfe Tones gig once and he was pissed (well so were we :p)

He is a really nice guy, Deelite can vouch for that :D
    max life wrote: »
    For the last 2 months???? He must have great wages if he can afford to have a 2 month holiday!!!

I guess they wanted to write him out for a while.. least they mentioned he was away, most of the cast don't even get a mention!

He works in America a lot I believe as well so I guess he was doing that...

It would be awful if Keith wasnt at her funeral considering his history with Sarah

I wonder would Ian and Darren Doyle also come back for it one episode only

• Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

What work does keith do in america???

I love him I have to say - I think himself and Ray are a great double act - but he reminds me of Posh Spice. Himself and herself are two of the few people I know who look less attractive when they smile:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

What work does keith do in america???

I love him I have to say - I think himself and Ray are a great double act - but he reminds me of Posh Spice. Himself and herself are two of the few people I know who look less attractive when they smile:D

I meant the actor himself and not Keith. He does acting work and other projects.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    It would be awful if Keith wasnt at her funeral considering his history with Sarah

I wonder would Ian and Darren Doyle also come back for it one episode only

Perhaps they'll all come back. Those two; Brian Byrne, Rory Goff, the lecturer who was seeing Suzanne as well and anyone else she was with.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

angel01 wrote: »
    I meant the actor himself and not Keith. He does acting work and other projects.

Yep, I understood that - I was wondering what acting the actor did in america:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Deegan held the door open for me in the IFI today!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

I always read the first line and then skip the the rest :D I don't like spoilers that are too detailed :)

Ohh I have to read the spoilers - and then impress the wife with my brilliant intelligence at always correctly "guessing" what's gonna happen next!!

:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement

yea i was with a group of people in mcdonalds stillorgan back 4 years ago and we saw the actress that plays lana .. and one of the girls just had to speak up "hey!! leo is looking for you!" and she was soooooo not impressed!
    i see FC actors out the odd time.. i end up giggling to myself and that's about it. never go near them. i dunno why i giggle.. i saw the actor who played myles byrne out ones and lol'd my head off! :confused::P

I've seen loads of them out and about too - I was in St. Stephens' Green Shopping Centre standing beside yer one who played Annette Daly once - this was just days after she had been killed in the horrific Fair City explosion/fire. I sooo wanted to tell he she was looking well for someone burnt to a crisp.....I bit my tongue tho!! :D

frag420 wrote: »
    Deegan held the door open for me in the IFI today!!

Maybe he should stick to doorman cause Deegan the copper is useless surely even Mr. Bean if he were a cop would be checking out the Bishops and especially Denzo giving the way Barry and him had been hanging around lately :rolleyes: and given his state anyone could get Denzo to spill

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

I thought his father was a big man in prison or have they forgot about that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Yeah i saw Deco in Galway a few months ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭unitedrover

Can the supervising guard not hear what Denzo is saying?

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

Bryan Murray is the business, but the guy who plays Decco is giving him a run for his money this week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

I dont think that Scottish gangster could look any more out of place in Carrigstown... Was he meant to filming Taggert and got the countries mixed up or wha???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LC2010HIS

The Bishops are brilliant :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭dirtyghettokid

that was awesome!! IMO!

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

I love Ray, what a legend! Think he's my favourite :D

• Advertisement

Could someone fill me in on Richie Lennons last dealings with the Bishops?? I cant seem to remember...I recall he was after Tracy a few months back

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭sue z

Ahhhh, that was an awful way for poor oul Denzo to leave...! Just when I was beginning to like him an all! Like a scared little lost puppy :(

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭rogercar

Is it me or does anyone else think that the character of Val is way OTT? The actress playing her is over acting and not at all convincing! The Bishops are playing a blinder, I love them all. They, or afew of them at least should be in every episode! I was glad to see another prisoner recieving a visitor. Not too many prisoners there and such a quiet prison! No background noise, ie. people shouting, noise one would expect to hear in a prison.For each visit he recieves, Barry is always in the same spot, just inside the door/gates.Denzo had the quickest shower in history tonight. Burt overall an enjoyable enough episode. Hope Richie Lennon returns for a longer stint.

Yer man Rithie Lennon, when ya look at him from a certain distance and at a certain angle, is the dead stamp of Simon Cowell. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭Gingersnaps

I was never really convinced by the Bishops up until recently but I thought they were just fantastic this evening. Denzo was brilliant. I was really getting to like him. I'm going to miss him and I feel sorry for him having to work for Ritchie Lennon.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Yep, I understood that - I was wondering what acting the actor did in america:D

I remember him telling me he was doing something on CSI or NCIS or Criminal Minds or one of those shows (not sure as I don't watch any of them), but he was definitely involved in something along those lines...

On digital spy it says that Pat Nolan who plays Barry is leaving Fair City, and that this Sundays episode is his last, but the door has been left open for a return. I hope that he will return one day soon. Pat, as Barry has played his part brilliantly recently. Well done Pat! Come back soon.

rogercar wrote: »
    On digital spy it says that Pat Nolan who plays Barry is leaving Fair City, and that this Sundays episode is his last, but the door has been left open for a return. I hope that he will return one day soon. Pat, as Barry has played his part brilliantly recently. Well done Pat! Come back soon.

Its hard to see how they could give a logical reason for a swift return to the soap...if we do see him again it will only be in prison. unless the case gets thrown out or some other loophole:eek:

Its hard to see how they could give a logical reason for a swift return to the soap...if we do see him again it will only be in prison. unless the case gets thrown out or some other loophole:eek:
    But he didn't murder Sarah, it was an accident. Denzo was there, so he is a witness. There is always a way to return in soapland. I hope he does return, as he is an original cast member. It's kind of nice to have that continuity. I have really enjoyed Barry's storlines over the years.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭willmunny1990

Barry was a great character hope he does come back,look at tracey barlow in corrie,she was sent down for life and she came back so unless he is killed off you can never say never.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement