Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's PanDENmonium! [Off Topic Chat]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

I think it's the name, den of doom is quite scary!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

M&S* wrote: »
    I think it's the name, den of doom is quite scary!

Happy now? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

No. :(
    We've gone from Indiana Jones to some kinda creepy carnival

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

with the amount of name changes lately maybe it should be called "The Den of fickle minds"

f0ggy92 wrote: »
    with the amount of name changes lately maybe it should be called "The Den of fickle minds"

Name changes? You must be seeing things. I don't know what you're talking about.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭shannon_tek

I like this one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

I like the new title! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

I have no strong feelings one way or the other about this title
    353px-Neutral_President.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭floutingmaxims

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    Happy now? :P

Noooo.

Has to have something beginning with D! I liked doom.
    I think delinquents would be another good one :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Cawcheen wrote: »
    Noooo.

Has to have something beginning with D! I liked doom.
    I think delinquents would be another good one :p
    Den of Drama?

Den of Dragons and other cool stuff?

Den of Deviants?

Den of Delight

Dapper Den

Den of Dairy Farming

Dastardly Den

Den of Dishonour

Although I think 3 names changes is enough for one day:P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

Cakes' Den of Extreme Denliness!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

Den of Dairy Farming

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭floutingmaxims

Dapper Den

Dastardly Den

I like these! What was it after doom but before indecision? I missed it!

Super Happy Fun, Not Scary Den

and

Super Happy Fun Den of Doom

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

The Dastardly Delicious Den!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

Den-is the Menace:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

DEN OF THRONES

My dog is currently stoned as hell.

We brought him to the vets earlier and they're not sure what's wrong with his leg but he's in a lot of pain so is on pain killers and morphine. He's been staring at the wall for ages, keeps falling sideways when he's sitting up and is obviously trying not to sleep. His tongue has been constantly sticking out as well.

He's so funny but I feel so bad for him cos he looks miserable and his tail isn't wagging at all and he's just out of it and his reactions are really slow to everything. The poor baby.

I'll put a photo up later on.

Edit:

378461_2116442000451_1527754729_31606318_2028520231_n.jpg

310132_2116427160080_1527754729_31606315_1694273240_n.jpg

• Advertisement

_meehan_ wrote: »
    Den-is the Menace:pac:
    I like this one! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

We brought him to the vets earlier and they're not sure what's wrong with his leg but he's in a lot of pain so is on pain killers and morphine. He's been staring at the wall for ages, keeps falling sideways when he's sitting up and is obviously trying not to sleep. His tongue has been constantly sticking out as well.

He's so funny but I feel so bad for him cos he looks miserable and his tail isn't wagging at all and he's just out of it and his reactions are really slow to everything. The poor baby.

I'll put a photo up later on.
    I know it's awful but I love when pets are dopey like that, when I got my kitten neutered he was so funny! He kept trying to walk in straight lines but would end up wobbling off in another direction, eventually he gave up trying to move and just plonked his head on my shoe. So cute!

Lawliet wrote: »
    I know it's awful but I love when pets are dopey like that, when I got my kitten neutered he was so funny! He kept trying to walk in straight lines but would end up wobbling off in another direction, eventually he gave up trying to move and just plonked his head on my shoe. So cute!
    We got 2 kittens neutered at the same time. They were in a basket with tiny holes in it that you couldn't even fit your finger through, but they kept trying to crawl out through them and crawl all over each other :pac:. It was sooo cute.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

Stick the Big Lebowski on the telly for him and he'll be right as rain. The quintessential stoner film.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭shannon_tek

I dont know who is old/er than 20 but save from creating a useless post gonna ask ye.

Did you or do you feel you had/have acomplished a good bit in your life by the age of 20. Its a young age but ....

Its the morning time im all emotional. Being a dude. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

The Walking Den?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

I dont know who is old/er than 20 but save from creating a useless post gonna ask ye.

Did you or do you feel you had/have acomplished a good bit in your life by the age of 20. Its a young age but ....

Its the morning time im all emotional. Being a dude. :D

I'm 20 and eh not a huge amount.
    I suppose I'm working,did the leaving cert (twice because I'm that clever) and now I'm in the second year of a degree that I'm not sure I want to work in.

Though learning to drive is a plus.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I'm 19 and a half and haven't really accomplished anything major. Finished my leaving cert, have my own car and been driving for 2 years. Currently working full time and eh yeah! I plan on traveling next year so I suppose that'll be something.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

My mum works nights and she asked me not to let her sleep all day, but I couldn't get her to wake up. Threw the cat on her bed and she woke up instantly.
    Cats: best alarm clocks ever.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

I wish I had a cat alarm clock!

Advertisement