Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's PanDENmonium! [Off Topic Chat]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭floutingmaxims

Just gonna throw out a question to all you C&H-ers in the Den.

Is there another forum that you frequent a lot or which forum do you think you would gravitate to if you were to grow out of C&H? (Crazy I know!)

Sometimes using the other forums can be scaawy, I feel at home here and am familiar with most of you guys now :D Also glad the Den seems to have picked up quite a bit recently! Waheey!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Cawcheen wrote: »

Is there another forum that you frequent a lot or which forum do you think you would gravitate to if you were to grow out of C&H? (Crazy I know!)

Sometimes using the other forums can be scaawy, I feel at home here and am familiar with most of you guys now :D Also glad the Den seems to have picked up quite a bit recently! Waheey!

Im much more regular in a different forum then here.
    Since I arrived in C+H near its creation Im just used to it. Main reason I ever pop up in here anymore is cause its nice to see a forum whos generaly attitude & spirit havent changed :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

When will this happen?! :eek: :P

When will this happen?! :eek: :P

More then likely never, think i'll still be lurking around here even when i'm old and grey! I'll probably be in denial and refuse to go over to Oulwans 'n' Oulfellas :p

More then likely never, think i'll still be lurking around here even when i'm old and grey! I'll probably be in denial and refuse to go over to Oulwans 'n' Oulfellas :p

Stop talking about me :( :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Besides here, I tend to post in AH, NocForum, Bargain Alerts and PC Building & Upgrading, because I'm a massive nerd. Like, a seriously big nerd.

That said, I'll post anywhere. I've posted in 75 forums, according to the sidebar thingy in all posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

I post a lot in Fighting Games and Anime + Manga

I've posted in 75 forums, according to the sidebar thingy in all posts.

Oooh thats interesting, i never noticed that before! Ive posted in 30 forums and while i thought C&H was definitely where i posted the most, its pretty close to how much i use AH. C&H 66 - AH - 64 (C&H - 67 after this actually :p)

Stop talking about me :( :P

Ara stop, you're only a wee bairn!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

You're never too old for C&H/"you can check out any time you like but you can never leave"

• Advertisement

You're never too old for C&H/"you can check out any time you like but you can never leave"

We're all prisoners here, of our own device.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭shannon_tek

i'll be no prisoner:pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Programmed to receive...

Programmed to receive...

They stab it with their steely knives but they just can't kill the beast.

They stab it with their steely knives but they just can't kill the beast.

What a nice surprise!

(Are we running out of lyrics yet..? >_> )

What a nice surprise!

(Are we running out of lyrics yet..? >_> )

Something about a desert highway and a cool breeze.

That's me gone.

Something about a desert highway and a cool breeze.

That's me gone.

Pink champagne on ice would be nice, I guess.
    Probably best avoided after three pints of the Black Shtuff though...

Oooh thats interesting, i never noticed that before! Ive posted in 30 forums and while i thought C&H was definitely where i posted the most, its pretty close to how much i use AH. C&H 66 - AH - 64 (C&H - 67 after this actually :p)

Most of mine are in C&H and Leaving Cert...clearly trying to cling to my youth here! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Lols I have like 3600 in C&H. The next on the list is photography with like 400. I think I need to see other people guys...

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    Lols I have like 3600 in C&H. The next on the list is photography with like 400. I think I need to see other people guys...

69% of mine in here to be precise :cool:

Its a pity the college forums aren't more active (or at least the one I'm in). I barely ever post in it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Since this is the den of indecision, Sell my PS3 for a black wii + 120 euro? Hmmmm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

well, Queen, it might be more active if you posted there more :P

well, Queen, it might be more active if you posted there more :P

Maybe you should start some interesting threads, then I'll reconsider :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

Maybe you should start some interesting threads, then I'll reconsider :P

you start them! i...eh...need your "brilliant" ideas >_>

cloud493 wrote: »
    Since this is the den of indecision, Sell my PS3 for a black wii + 120 euro? Hmmmm
    Go stick your head in the toilet for such blasphemy!

...Is that a no? I'm kind of teetering on no anyway. I always end up getting my PS3 back in one way or another.

Tis indeed a no. Wii has some good games but not enough to justify giving up a ps3

120 quid though... Ah I'm that indecisive. Can't be arsed going into town anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

cloud493 wrote: »

No, don't. Seriously, don't :p

Lads, I keep reading this as the "Den of Indonesia"

• Advertisement

But 120 quid.... nah I won't. I text this guy saying 'I'v changed my mind so don't leave your house, sorry for the inconvenience blah blah' and now he's sent 23 texts in 10 minutes half abuse half offering alternate stuff.

Advertisement