Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's PanDENmonium! [Off Topic Chat]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Take a year out maybe?

That would mean I would have to repeat first year.. If I change this year then I could just transfer straight into second year.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Skintwin

Leftyflip wrote: »
    I need a job for Christmas, but I think I left it too late - should I try anyway?

Definitely try...some places want staff from the first week of December to New Year's Eve.

Good Luck! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Skintwin

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Skintwin wrote: »
    Definitely try...some places want staff from the first week of December to New Year's Eve.

Good Luck! :D

White T-Shirt - Ironed,
    Black shirt - Ironed,
    Black Jeans - Ironed.
    Now to iron wash myself and look generally pretty!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Google is very complicated today. Those guys must have a lot of time on their hands!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Google is very complicated today. Those guys must have a lot of time on their hands!
    I like it, was really confused on the second bit though.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I think I played it properly. It's hard to be sure! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

got it finished. it brings you the google results of a search for some polish sci fi writer.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

It would seem that My Life is Average's average word for today is Widgeon - seems that you've got fans on the interwebz, Pigwidgeon :P I hope I'm not the only one who didn't know that was an actual word... :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

So lads, anyone want to write me a playpen intro?

I'll buy ya a Swiss Roll or something.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Robby91 wrote: »
    It would seem that My Life is Average's average word for today is Widgeon - seems that you've got fans on the interwebz, Pigwidgeon :P I hope I'm not the only one who didn't know that was an actual word... :o

I just asked myself "Whut the fúck is a widgeon?!?!", I google'd, I bawwhed...
    I want one -.-

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭shannon_tek

my computer has a ringtone. lol. playing minecraft next thing music like a ringtone comes on. lol. but its only Youtube. :D still awesome though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Does this mean I beat google??? :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Spent 15 minutes searching the blog archives on a site I used to use.
    Found what I was looking for though! :)

Now to plan pancakes and a porter cake...

Id give myself about a 30% chance of getting up for college tomorrow...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Id give myself about a 30% chance of getting up for college tomorrow...
    Those are my odds on any given day :p

Cydoniac wrote: »
    Those are my odds on any given day :p

I didnt make it in...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

I'm in the library, if anyone sees me posting on boards before 9, please PM me telling me to get to work :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

People must really be desperate to make up the numbers at their 18ths if I'm getting invited to someone's because I was friends with them in primary school (and on fb) yet have not actually physically seen them for about four years...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Namlub wrote: »
    People must really be desperate to make up the numbers at their 18ths if I'm getting invited to someone's because I was friends with them in primary school (and on fb) yet have not actually physically seen them for about four years...

Maybe they want to have a chat and a catch up :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

I'm thinking of trying to get an application together by friday for the JET programme to teach English in Japan. I should have done this weeks ago.

Tis a sad day when i cant add 90,000 + 90,000 :(:P:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭floutingmaxims

Just made some chocolate cake to avoid doing study. Feel sick now, made too much icing and ate it all to avoid waste :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

So NASA launched another rover. Isn't this exciting?

I didnt realise Ireland was the center of the Flat world. So why arent we being used.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

I didnt realise Ireland was the center of the Flat world. So why arent we being used.
    Yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

Davidius wrote: »

It is indeed Davidius, maybe they shallc capture some alliens and bring them back to put in a zoo

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Davidius wrote: »
    The last Rover was great. :L

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

Davidius wrote:
    So NASA launched another rover. Isn't this exciting

Jackobyte wrote: »
    The last Rover was great. :L

Animal cruelty?! You sicken me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Animal cruelty?! You sicken me.
    You can't say it wasn't funny the way all the scientists got it so far wrong.

Advertisement