Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's PanDENmonium! [Off Topic Chat]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Speaking of your name, are you the only one of you in DIT, or do you get a number at the end of your name? I get a 3 on the end of my name, which is crap because I look unoriginal. Still, there's a guy in my course with a 7 after his name :P

I'm the only one of me. I feel so special. When I was in UCD I had like 5 after my name.

He must have a really common name to have 7!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

I'm the seventh K Duffy in NUIG it seems. They seem to put a 1 on even if you're the first.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

34 in my mine.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

There's no number in mine - yay for uncommon surnames :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

There's no number in mine - yay for uncommon surnames :)

Now that I know you have an unusual surname, I will refer to you in my mind as Von Hetchelstein. I can't any more unusual than that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Cawcheen wrote: »
    Be honest though,Katie is a better name :p My full name's really Kathleen.. i loathe it!!

At least you have a old person name to fall back on in the future. I don't think I know a young Kathleen :P

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    I was gonna be Christian if I was a boy!!
    So what religion did you get landed with then?
    Lawliet wrote: »
    They're going to spell it wrong on my degree, I just know it
    Is it right on your student card?

If it is, you're probably safe enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭floutingmaxims

Jackobyte wrote: »
    At least you have a old person name to fall back on in the future. I don't think I know a young Kathleen :P

You still don't, I'm 63! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

I slept SO well last night! I mean there's sleeping okayish, and then there's sleeping well, and then there's even sleeping really, really wonderfully, but then there's sleeping like I slept! Ahhh I'm so happy with that sleep!:D

smiley-happy093.gif

EDIT: So, like... it turns out that this isn't the yaaaah thread, sooo maybe I'm not as refreshed as I thought I was, but shh :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Thought of this for some strange reason when I read the title :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

IVE GOT A BIG BAG OF CRABS HERE!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭shannon_tek

Im Just S & A'd :eek:

I like a good drama. as long as its fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

Facebook messing up constantly when using Chrome, coincidence? I zinc knot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

It's not just me so (on SRWare Iron but it's basically Chrome less spying)...i just have an Opera window open so i can use FB chat. it's the next fastest browser for me anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Life story! IE is shiiit with it too :( and me no likey Firefox so I'm stuck with Chrome. Stooopid FB.

Facebook fine on Chrome here.
    No idea if theres much difference between the standard & dev build though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Life story! IE is shiiit with it too :( and me no likey Firefox so I'm stuck with Chrome. Stooopid FB.

Its working fine for me with Chrome! But then Chrome is a magical wonderful place where nothing ever goes wrong. I love Chrome :D

Internet Explorer is the biggest waste of space disaster. If I accidentally click it I have to endure 5 minutes of painful opening, attempting to close it, being told its crashing while it offers me options to fix it...just go away IE!

FB chat doesn't always update for me on Iron...Opera seems to be the best browser otherwise that doesn't take an age to load like Firefox

Its working fine for me with Chrome! But then Chrome is a magical wonderful place where nothing ever goes wrong. I love Chrome :D

Internet Explorer is the biggest waste of space disaster. If I accidentally click it I have to endure 5 minutes of painful opening, attempting to close it, being told its crashing while it offers me options to fix it...just go away IE!

Its messed up twice for me today already xD I love Chrome for everythin else though ^^.

IE should be shot. UCC comps use it and its SO slow! Full of problems it is >:(

Do ye not get a choice in what browser to use? NUIG has Firefox and IE installed.

Try using a portable version off your own usb instead

• Advertisement

so true...

IE_Best_Browser_to_Download_a_Good_Browser.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

4484848-600x396.jpg

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

ul csis building has IE i would have thought a computer science building would be using something good. won't let me install chrome without the adminstrator password or something. grrr

Do ye not get a choice in what browser to use? NUIG has Firefox and IE installed.

Try using a portable version off your own usb instead

No we dont. :(

I have the highest possible security clearence in work so my laptop is God :pac:

I have the highest possible security clearence in work so my laptop is God :pac:

.... Enda? Is that you?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Over 24 hours without a post in the Den?! Something's gone wrong here! :eek:

I appear to have killed it.

jaysus, no post for almost 4 hours...Pig, you've done it again :pac:

• Advertisement

forever-alone.png

Advertisement