Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v2.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

I have Tubridy's first question for Friday Night...

"Sinead, did you think of now embarrassing it would be for your kids (in school), when you wrote those Sunday Times articles about your sex life?"

Not many schoolchildren read the Sunday Times!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭No1J

Really good show tonight, excellent debate. I agree, Yates is very good too.

Can you imagine with a bit more air time how good he could be.
    Much more personable than Vinny. Ivan has a both sides of the tracks view that i don't think Vinny has.
    Sorry V,B.

No1J wrote: »
    Can you imagine with a bit more air time how good he could be.
    Much more personable than Vinny. Ivan has a both sides of the tracks view that i don't think Vinny has.
    Sorry V,B.

It's one show....don't get carried away. Fintan always makes a show interesting, whether you agree or disagree with him, he's entertainment.

VB is still the king in my mind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Not many schoolchildren read the Sunday Times!

Her daughter is about 16, and I think she has an older son.. Do you think there is any chance that the other students dont know about the articles? The articles were completely unnecessary and childish..

Her daughter is about 16, and I think she has an older son.. Do you think there is any chance that the other students dont know about the articles? The articles were completely unnecessary and childish..

Ah who cares. I doubt her children care either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,800 ✭✭✭take everything

Why is this Sinead O' Connor thing interesting to people.
    Bring on the end of the silly season.

Ah who cares. I doubt her children care either.

Was the username troll.com already taken when you first registered with boards?

It shows how bad the LLS has got with "star" guests, that they can't even get Sinead O'Connor onto the programme.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,295 ✭✭✭jmcc

Why is this Sinead O' Connor thing interesting to people.
    Bring on the end of the silly season.
    On Tubridy's Late Late, it is always Silly Season.

Regards...jmcc

Was the username troll.com already taken when you first registered with boards?

So you actually care about what she said or how her children are doing?

• Advertisement

Why is this Sinead O' Connor thing interesting to people. Bring on the end of the silly season.

It's certainly given Tubridy a huge amount of publicity for his first show of the new season..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Good performance by Yates tonight.. He's better on the autocue as well... I would prefer him over Vincent tbh..

:eek:

Sacrilege!!

What happened the other thread btw?

telekon wrote: »
    What happened the other thread btw?

Boards servers were not able to cope with the HUGE megathreads, so the mods spawned a new one for each of them.. I protested in your absence but alas we are stuck with V2.0 of the VB thread..

I understand the show tonight will reflect upon the Rise and Fall of Fianna Fail programme to be broadcast at 10 on TV3.

VB is back too.

I understand the show tonight will reflect upon the Rise and Fall of Fianna Fail programme to be broadcast at 10 on TV3.

Dunno what to watch tonight... Documentary on Irish mental health system from 9:30 to 10:30, followed by 9/11 - Day the World Changed.... against TV3's The Rise And Fall Of FF at 10:00 then followed by VB Show... :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Dunno what to watch tonight... Documentary on Irish mental health system from 9:30 to 10:30, followed by 9/11 - Day the World Changed.... against TV3's The Rise And Fall Of FF at 10:00 then followed by VB Show... :confused:
    Easy! Watch one and tape the other. You might be glad of something decent to watch on Friday evening from 9:35 - 11:35 :)

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Easy! Watch one and tape the other. You might be glad of something decent to watch on Friday evening from 9:35 - 11:35 :)

Dont have anything that will allow me to record on one channel and watch the other.. Thankfully I have found the solution ...

without the ads...

Dont have anything that will allow me to record on one channel and watch the other.. Thankfully I have found the solution ...

TV3 will repeat the "Rise and Fall of Fianna Fáil" over and over again anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Well, part 1 of the TV3 Fianna Fail show is going large on the 'rise' part of the story.

I am much more interested in the fall.

You can just tell that Vincent was smirking about Bertie turning on the waterworks again..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

Has Vincent's hair turned purple, or is there something wrong with my television?

RayM wrote: »
    Has Vincent's hair turned purple, or is there something wrong with my television?
    It's just a blue rinse, very popular with Senior Citizens!

Don't know why Bertie Ahern agreed to be interviewed with a Graveyard in the background, the symbolism is deafening.

Anyway, welcome back Vinny, what did you do to your hair? :eek:

Skid wrote: »
    Don't know why Bertie Ahern agreed to be interviewed with a Graveyard in the background, the symbolism is deafening.

Anyway, welcome back Vinny, what did you do to your hair? :eek:

It really shows Bertie's delusion.

VB back :D

fukn hell, well if he hasnt got The Village People in studio tonight..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Is there something wrong with the contrast on my TV or has Vinnie done something to his hair? :confused:

Edit: Did not see similar comments above until now.

I wonder if that suit is from the Magee for Men Autum/Winter range?

How many times do we need to see a lingering close up of Conor McCabe's book?

Is it in his contract that it is splashed up every time he says 'Speckle-ation' ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭steelcityblues

Establishment political parties don't need to be around forever. Societies can change and not settle for lies and the same old crap, if they put their minds to it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,800 ✭✭✭take everything

Who is this dude who forgot to button up his shirt.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement