Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v2.0

Options
1326327328329330332»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

darlett wrote: »
    Assume away, it was good enough for her.

What's the problem with it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭FREETV

People need to stop voting entirely for Fianna Fail, Fine Gael and Labour. All the same shower of l***s! Even the altenative gobs****s would be an improvement.
    Keep lying and promising the impossible just to get elected. Treason plain and simple to the people of Ireland. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 51,491 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Gerard Howlin, Bertie's former special adviser on tonight.
    How can he show his face?
    Thought all these lads had been executed.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,800 ✭✭✭take everything

Good reporting about the insane drug-pricing in the SBP 2 weeks ago.

Good reporting about the insane drug-pricing in the SBP 2 weeks ago.

70 euro prescription is 8.50 stg in Crossmaglen. Rip-off Republic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Gerard Howlin, Bertie's former special adviser on tonight.
    How can he show his face?
    Thought all these lads had been executed.

I thought it was Rafa Benitez :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Another ex FF pr1ck now portrayed as an independent observer... Fianna Fáil employed him to do PR instead of maybe hiring somebody to try to make some progress with the generic drugs fiasco, and here he is now distancing himself from his paymasters and criticising the FG Government... There should be a wall and all these fkers should be lined up against..

Another ex FF pr1ck now portrayed as an independent observer... Fianna Fáil employed him to do PR instead of maybe hiring somebody to try to make some progress with the generic drugs fiasco, and here he is now distancing himself from his paymasters and criticising the FG Government... There should be a wall and all these fkers should be lined up against..
    Sell tickets to shoot them and we'd clear the debt.

Not mad on Sarah Burke either... She always goes with the easy option, blame the Minister.. She NEVER tackles vested interests or unions who have huge culpability for the state of the health service, preferring to keep in line with the populist view. She's like the Sinn Féin of health policy analysis..

"I have my house paid off, that's not because I'm clever"..

No it's because you are a councillor..

• Advertisement

Yer man is terrified of attributing ANY remarks to Eamonn Gilmore in case it ends up on the front of tomorrow's papers.. :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,800 ✭✭✭take everything

Tough woman.
    I like her.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭jimmyw

Ah Vinny, you bad boy........tut! tut! tut!:)

And he slagging off poor Ming:p

http://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/vincent-browne-fined-for-holding-mobile-phone-while-driving-590217.html

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement