Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v2.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Kurz wrote: »
    They fuse to meet the British monarch blast year... those populist scumbags.

[Insert explosives-related pun on some arbitrary word]

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭D1stant

Alan Cantwell "I wonder why a picture of the Queen didnt make An Phoblacht Mary-Lou "

VB "Eh thats 'cause it was printed last week"

Sharp as a brick Alan. Plank

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Vinnie is really starting to piss me off lately. A couple of times at the start of last night's programme he referred to the Queen as "The Queen of England". Then when Mary Lou McDonald called her the Queen of Britain, he pulled her up on it for not including Northern Ireland. He really is becoming an annoying twit.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Go Italy !

22667026.jpg

Har har ! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,652 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

vicwatson wrote: »
    Go Italy !

Have them in the buster at work. I'm up 120e already but another 80 if they win the final.
    What do ya think of dat Angela?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,804 ✭✭✭take everything

Constantin getting great crack out of this. :D

Evertime that Kieran O'Donnell come on..........well it's really a waste of time,, he never answers the questions and just waffles on, and on, and on, and on

I think Joe Higgins is gone asleep...we will be asleep once he starts talking:rolleyes:

Evertime that Kieran O'Donnell come on..........well it's really a waste of time,, he never answers the questions and just waffles on, and on, and on, and on

I think Joe Higgins is gone asleep...we will be asleep once he starts talking:rolleyes:

They could do with new blood. I'd say many politicians give V.B. a wide berth.

It was funny watching him back in the day on that RTE documentary on the Labour Party the other night, with his big black bushy hair on him. He could've been a member of the Jackson 5 :D

• Advertisement

Why does that German keep saying "D'ya know the way"? People with poor arguments usually go on like that.

It was funny watching him back in the day on that RTE documentary on the Labour Party the other night, with his big black bushy hair on him. He could've been a member of the Jackson 5 :D

Himself and Vincent were in the Furie Bros.

Vincent taking the hump with Higgins, no wonder no one will come on the programme with VB taking that attitude

Sorry would someone tell that German wan that she is a Lawyer NOT an economist, jaysus she gets on my tits

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

Does Joe think that by talking slower, he will come across as intelligent? Or as having some sort of clue?

That panel has 4 ignorant guests on it tonight, ignorant in all their own special ways

That panel has 4 ignorant guests on it tonight, ignorant in all their own special ways

O'Donnell trying to catch Constantin by the sleeve. Some day someone will deck that lad, hope i'm watching when it happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭delaad

O'Donnell trying to catch Constantin by the sleeve. Some day someone will deck that lad, hope i'm watching when it happens.

Me too. "In turms of a creep", O'Donnell's "a creep"

Once again, Vinnie starts the newspaper review far too late. When will he ever learn?? :rolleyes:

My thoughts exactly, he is always at it. Weirdo !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,303 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Hilarious watching VB put Higgins in his place.

Gurdgiev laughing at his "alternative" was wuite funny too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

My picture has frozen with a disturbing picture of Brian Hayes stuck on the screen :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭steelcityblues

Brian Hayes does not move. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scioch

I think Brian is after having a stroke.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭ambid

Skid wrote: »
    My picture has frozen with a disturbing picture of Brian Hayes stuck on the screen :(
    Brian Hayes does not move. :D

Mine too. Somebody must be standing on a wire in tv3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Do they not have a nice picture of Margaret E Ward or Sarah McInerney to show instead?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Side Show Bob

LordSmeg wrote: »

He's not pretty at the best of times, but this doesn't help

Have tv3 not noticed yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭jimmyw

Yeah me too, typical when vinny is not there, the place falls apart.I thought it was big Phil was after cutting my satellite signal;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

LordSmeg wrote: »

I think he looks like he's enjoying tonight's show a little too much. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭jimmyw

Skid wrote: »
    Do they not have a nice picture of Margaret E Ward or Sarah McInerney to show instead?

ABSOLUTELY YEAH BRING IT ON:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement