Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v2.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,988 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

"FF took a kicking I suppose", they were effing massacered and rightly so, traitors to the country, there should be a broadcasting ban in place for anyone connected to the party for the damage they have done to the country while lining their own pockets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Is that the people from the department of finance on the KFC ad?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭M cebee

The Lesbian Treaty.. I must have missed that one..
    I voted yes

• Registered Users Posts: 81,988 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Good loser wrote: »
    Ex Senator Boyle tonight is doing zero favours for the Green Party. Anglo Irish was a basket case, it had zero importance to the Irish consumer, purely a builder and property speculators bank that deserved to die.

It's size alone made it strategic.

To who? It had zero importance to the public, purely a gamblers bank.

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭maddragon

What sado-masochistic desire makes Dan Boyle go on the VB show. He must be very sore after that shafting tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Good loser

To who? It had zero importance to the public, purely a gamblers bank.

Whodoyouthink? To the State and the Economy.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Liam Twomey, thought he was dead it's been so long since we've seen him.

Grrr, voted in as an Independent and then jumped ship to party politics, grr

Vincent sources another crackpot.

Who's the other fella with the dirt all over the collar of his shirt? !

Edit - Rory Hearne from "Claiming The Future" - who, what, why, when the hell are they?

back to the future

• Advertisement

Good thinking Vicent.. Shur why dont you pay your Traveller pals, who contribute nothing to society, the same as the doctors.... That sounds fair..

Definition of insanity 'Cutting more will not reduce the deficit' Got that in one.

"When you weigh nothing at all"..

lol :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,211 ✭✭✭alan partridge aha

I'd love to give that big tit gleanna one a dart

I still cant warm to Glenna Lynch.. I think the whole way that she was catapulted in to a media career on the back of that whole fake tweet Prime time Presidential Debate really leaves a bad taste in the mouth ...(though it wasnt directly her fault, she did benefit from being one of the people who stuck the dagger in to Sean Gallagher).

I still cant warm to Glenna Lynch.. I think the whole way that she was catapulted in to a media career on the back of that whole fake tweet Prime time Presidential Debate really leaves a bad taste in the mouth ...(though it wasnt directly her fault, she did benefit from being one of the people who stuck the dagger in to Sean Gallagher).
    Never has so much been owed by so many to so few

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

I'm with you on that. I don't watch whenever she's on.

Her 'know-it-all' attitude really annoys me. She reminds me of the type of person at work you'd hate to see entering the canteen while your trying to enjoy a quiet break. Loves the sound of her own voice.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

nummnutts wrote: »
    I'm with you on that. I don't watch whenever she's on.

Her 'know-it-all' attitude really annoys me. She reminds me of the type of person at work you'd hate to see entering the canteen while your trying to enjoy a quiet break. Loves the sound of her own voice.

She has certainly milked her 15 mins of fame

• Registered Users Posts: 51,652 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

vicwatson wrote: »
    Liam Twomey, thought he was dead it's been so long since we've seen him.

Grrr, voted in as an Independent and then jumped ship to party politics, grr

Total prick is Twomey imo. Another Varadker.

She seems the type who would sell her soul to the highest bidder.

• Advertisement

no doubt they'll be on about naughty sean quinn tonite

willie mctash eh
    I'll be hanging on his every word

Jaysus this line up has the potential to make Vincent's remaining hair fall out -

Willie "or won't he shoot us" O'Dea

Peter "where's me rosary beads for jaysus sake" Matthews

Claire "It wasn't me that let Hairy Wallace in the Aer Lingus Car Park" Daly

and some other wan :D

Jaysus this line up has the potential to make Vincent's remaining hair falling out -

Willie "or won't he shoot us" O'Dea

Peter "where's me rosary beads for jaysus sake" Matthews

Claire "It wasn't me that let Hairy Wallace in the Aer Lingus Car Park" Daly

and some other wan :D

That's Dearbhail Mc Donald, a journalist, who is a regular and who seems to be spreading out rapidly. She used to be half that size or less.

That's Dearbhail Mc Donald, a journalist, who is a regular and who seems to be spreading out rapidly. She used to be half that size or less.

Ah I recognised her the last time I saw her but not tonight ! She's alright looking though :rolleyes:

EDIT - then again she is sitting alongside Claire Daly :eek: :D

How is Willie able to discuss Quinn and say that he thinks there should be a prison sentence after the history he had himself? Oh I forgot he is F.F..

Ah I recognised her the last time I saw her but not tonight ! She's alright looking though :rolleyes:

EDIT - then again she is sitting alongside Claire Daly :eek: :D

Little and Large.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Can you pause for a moment Vincent:pac:

http://www.herald.ie/news/odea-will-not-face-criminal-charges-over-false-affidavit-2261500.html

Willie O'Dea has some neck on him.. He should have served a few days in jail for swearing a false affidavit. The guards, "justice" system, and regulatory bodies in this country seem to apply the rules differently to private individuals (and businesses) than it does to friends of the State..

Clare Daly was in jail.. Wasnt she arrested by the fashion police?

• Advertisement

Little and Large.

I was thinking beauty and the beast :D:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement