Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v2.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Did Peter Matthews go to the same speech and drama school as Pat Kenny I wonder?

What's the chances that VB will ask CD about Hairy Mick and his illegal parking?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

"Leo has a big mouth"..

The fkn cheek of her.. Varadkar was honest in what he said, if he had kept the party line she would have been calling him disingenuous.... And Clare has a fair big mouth on her, herself... well except for the week when you want to know where she stands on Mick Wallace's finance... She's a hypocrite..

"Leo has a big mouth"..

The fkn cheek of her.. Varadkar was honest in what he said, if he had kept the party line she would have been calling him disingenuous.... And Clare has a fair big mouth on her, herself... well except for the week when you want to know where she stands on Mick Wallace's finance... She's a hypocrite..

Ah yeh, but he is a big mouthed git though, she is right there ! Still a hypocrite !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭M cebee

willie o'dea has some neck-like nothing ever happened

• Registered Users Posts: 51,652 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

"Leo has a big mouth"..

Varadkar reminds me of a fool we had in our class in Secondary school. If we wanted amusement all we had to do was prime him and he threw all the balls we made. He has no brain at all and loves the limelight. It's time he kept his mouth shut and stuck to his own brief.

• Advertisement

I think Leo is a good guy.. He wants to give an honest opinion rather than give the usual party spin and every time he ends up in trouble over it.. I can see him standing down after the next election, every time I see him I think that he's really fed up with the crap that comes with being a TD.

The Penguin on the lookout for a snitch... If I see a lad with an umbrella tomorrow I'm going running..

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭RossieGooner

Is it just me or did Willie seem totally disinterested in taking any part in anything on the program tonight?

Is it just me or did Willie seem totally disinterested in taking any part in anything on the program tonight?

That's all the guests, every night :D

It's all Sinn Fein tonight.
    Might get a row going.

• Advertisement

Surely the whole panel isnt Sinn Fein ?!! Dont think i could watch that ....... :(

there was no way pp was shaking hands
    Suppose you cant blame him

i've a bit of respect for qe2

M cebee wrote: »
    there was no way pp was shaking hands
    Suppose you cant blame him

Who's pp ?

Who's pp ?

Prince philip

that's his nickname

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

Has your wan had a makeover? I'd almost fancy her if she wasn't such a raving shinner. :D

Prince philip

Er - he did shake hands with him though.

Has your wan had a makeover? I'd almost fancy her if she wasn't such a raving shinner. :D
    She's the spit of cindy crawford with the wart

LOL - yer man's 100% about the SF stance of 12 months ago, fair play to him. Mary Lou looks fit to be tied.

• Advertisement

finon shebeen is torture

Er - he did shake hands with him though.
    My bad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 786 ✭✭✭Kurz

finon shebeen is torture

Sleveen? A Shebeen is a pub.

Mary Lou is starting to tax Vinnie - not a good idea i think ....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Mary Lou McDonald pisses me off when she refers to this country as 'the Southern state', like it was some kind of administrative quango.

Mary Lou has perfected the art of camouflage. I can only see bits of her face.

SF and Mary Lou are full of populist drivel........ with no substance to back it up. She(They) would say anything to gain a vote.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

Skid wrote: »
    Mary Lou McDonald pisses me off when she refers to this country as 'the Southern state', like it was some kind of administrative quango.

Very Partitionist words by Mary.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭glenkeo

And to win the lotto classic Vincent

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 786 ✭✭✭Kurz

They refuse to meet the British monarch last year... those populist scumbags.

They meet the British monarch today...those populist scumbags.

They're being populist both ways! Those scumbags.

[Insert explosives-related pun on some arbitrary word]

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement