Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v2.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,184 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Like designing the Titanic with the hole already in it, classic.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

The calibre of Fine Gael representatives on the Vincent Browne Show says it all about the blueshirts. They send out the TD equivalent of the GM Vauxhall Conference night after night, between Pascal and that plug they have on tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭M cebee

vicwatson wrote: »
    Why do the shinners always look so weird/unkempt?
    Its the counterfeit suits

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

All this O'Shea Farren has is personalised attacks.

The penny drops - is she the wan that was voted onto the board of EBS a few years back? Grrrr Useless board member

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭steelcityblues

The calibre of Fine Gael representatives on the Vincent Browne Show says it all about the blueshirts. They send out the TD equivalent of the GM Vauxhall Conference night after night, between Pascal and that plug they have on tonight.

Their senior figures are a bunch of cowards.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

I don't like his ideology and I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him, but Ganley is very impressive. The Fine Gael guy, on the other hand, is stultifyingly inept and incoherent. The only purpose served by his presence on the show is to deprive a village somewhere of a twat.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,492 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Happyman42 wrote: »
    Your man Ciaran looks like he should be leaning over a gate in a mart,
    'Wanna buy a weanling...........cheap?'

Miles out of his depth. The neck of him, hasn't a clue and is clearly in politics for the handy money.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Wicklowleaid

And the time came when disillusionment ran rife through our nation.... We looked to the horizon looking for inspiration, guidance and a plan to guide us forwards! Then as a collective body, a nation desperate for a solution we saw Gerry Adams........ and we voted No.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

Obviously accusing a solicitor of defamation is like telling a centipede it has a hundred legs. :)

Go Vincent "How DO YOU KNOW" Browne, LOL :D - with eyes that could break tempered glass !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,184 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

This Ciaran lad must have done the same Fas course as the former Iraqi Information Minister.

VB's Inside guide to the Fiscal treaty tomorrow night - means I'm gonna be even more confused than I already am !! Ha

• Registered Users Posts: 17,313 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

The Fine Gaeler sounds exactly like Timmy Ryan from the D'unbelievables.

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭maddragon

I can't believe that Fine Gael are so arrogant with their majority that they feel they can get away with sending muppet after muppet onto Vincent Brown. I think they are doing it intentionally as a snub to the show but they forget about us the viewers whose opinion is shaped by programmes like this. I'm so sorry now I voted for them although Simon Coveney is my local TD, a man I still rate highly and see as a future leader.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭M cebee

Why do the shinners always look so weird/unkempt?
    Its the counterfeit suits

Good to know Peter Matthews is still alive. :rolleyes:

maddragon wrote: »
    I can't believe that Fine Gael are so arrogant with their majority that they feel they can get away with sending muppet after muppet onto Vincent Brown. I think they are doing it intentionally as a snub to the show but they forget about us the viewers whose opinion is shaped by programmes like this. I'm so sorry now I voted for them although Simon Coveney is my local TD, a man I still rate highly and see as a future leader.

Simon was in Dundalk tonight talking about the Fiscal Treaty because the local gobshyte Peter Fitzpatrick couldn't even pronounce Treaty and wouldn't know what it meant anyway. Another twat but he knows it and keeps his mouth shut.

This Ciaran lad must have done the same Fas course as the former Iraqi Information Minister.

What's the gaelers name - I looked up a Ciaran for Limerick Constituency on the FG website but he must have been sacked from the party as he ain't on there.

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭maddragon

Kieran O'Donnell FG

What's the gaelers name - I looked up a Ciaran for Limerick Constituency on the FG website but he must have been sacked from the party as he ain't on there.

It is Kieran O'Donnell - from Limerick City, same constituency as Noonan.

• Advertisement

It is Kieran O'Donnell - from Limerick City, same constituency as Noonan.

O'Donnell/Noonan - no difference really:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,144 ✭✭✭✭Cicero

Why do anti austerity people wear either no ties or horrible ties ? Good enough reason as any not to vote no.

O'Shea Farren = AHOLE

Cicero wrote: »
    Why do anti austerity people wear either no ties or horrible ties ? Good enough reason as any not to vote no.

Can't afford them due to austerity measures

Cicero wrote: »
    Why would anyone want to wear the Devil's Noose ? Hate ties, they are sooooo 1960's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,144 ✭✭✭✭Cicero

Why would anyone want to wear the Devil's Noose ? Hate ties, they are sooooo 1960's.

And what's wrong with the 1960s ?

The Rolling Stones, Woodstock, Dylan and a man on the moon:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

Jess16 wrote: »
    I think that snake Ganley garners a lot of misguided admiration as a result of Enda being wrong as opposed to him being right -Declan Ganley is the Michael O'Leary of the political world and if profits aren't involved, neither is he

And nearly as good as O'Leary at getting cheap publicity ... a me féiner all the way :(

Callan57 wrote: »
    And nearly as good as O'Leary at getting cheap publicity ... a me féiner all the way :(

Well he does spend a lot of his OWN money on fighting causes that he does not agree with. He pointed out faults with the Lisbon Treaty and made many aware of them. What does he gain from this publicity anyway ?

The documentary just showing Noonan's speech in opposition about surrendering our sovereignty. What a two faced joke he is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

Well he does spend a lot of his OWN money on fighting causes that he does not agree with. He pointed out faults with the Lisbon Treaty and made many aware of them. What does he gain from this publicity anyway ?

And we know that how???????? :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement