Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,848 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

I usually don't take any notice on One Direction but when they're covering Blondie and The Undertones, they've gone too far. Little ****s.

Sorry soccy x

Cheers for my apology -.-
    But its alright(its alright, alright, alrightt...) because I am turning into more of a Belieber each day. I dunno how I feel about this.

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

Gunna fail Biochem in approximately an hour and a half's time.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭HandsomeDivil

deise_girl wrote: »
    Cheers for my apology -.-
    But its alright(its alright, alright, alrightt...) because I am turning into more of a Belieber each day. I dunno how I feel about this.

What+You+Talkin+Bout+Willis+Picture.jpg

I dunno what to doooo
    So I wanna go to a music festival in Belgium with my friends this summer. Me and my friend Jack are definitely up for it and then there's a few others who are undecided.
    And then my parents are like "we're booking our holiday tonight" and I can't go if I'm going to the festival cos they overlap. And I'd rather go to the festival like but I really wanna go with my parents too.
    And I'm afraid if I don't go with my parents the plans for Belgium will fall through and I'll be left with nothing.
    FUUUUUUU

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I dunno what to doooo
    So I wanna go to a music festival in Belgium with my friends this summer. Me and my friend Jack are definitely up for it and then there's a few others who are undecided.
    And then my parents are like "we're booking our holiday tonight" and I can't go if I'm going to the festival cos they overlap. And I'd rather go to the festival like but I really wanna go with my parents too.
    And I'm afraid if I don't go with my parents the plans for Belgium will fall through and I'll be left with nothing.
    FUUUUUUU

If it happens to be pukkelpop, if you have any questions feel free to send them my way I've been twice so can help you with any worries you may have.

Belgian festivals are all meant to be great, and fantastically organised, nothing like music festivals here.

Have fun with whichever you decide anyway :)

• Advertisement

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    If it happens to be pukkelpop, if you have any questions feel free to send them my way I've been twice so can help you with any worries you may have.

Belgian festivals are all meant to be great, and fantastically organised, nothing like music festivals here.

Have fun with whichever you decide anyway :)

Thanks a million Pidwidgeon, it's actually Rock Werchter I'm hoping to go to. I know a couple of people that went last year and they can't recommend it highly enough. Here's hoping I get to go!

Thanks again:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭anirishlad

Why is life such a bitch

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

I have to have the longest chapter of my thesis by Monday. I haven't started yet and I have to read 40 pages before I can start. Gaaah.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Why free wine? Why? Come on 5pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Everyday my mother questions my weight and it's coming to a point where I can't stay in a room with her anymore.

• Advertisement

I hate people sometimes.

Such a manky taste in my mouth and after brushing my teeth several times I think im destined to put up with it!
    Also my calves still hurt, wahhhhhhhh

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Palytoxin

deise_girl wrote: »
    Such a manky taste in my mouth and after brushing my teeth several times I think im destined to put up with it!
    Also my calves still hurt, wahhhhhhhh
    http://www.mobilitywod.com/2010/08/new-concept-and-homework.html
    Try that for the calves!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

Try this instead

banamine_injectable.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭anirishlad

Apparently I need to grow a pair because I dont want to go to your ****ty house party.

I forgot my life was meant to revolve around you...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Lightbulb Sun

Luno wrote: »
    Everyday my mother questions my weight and it's coming to a point where I can't stay in a room with her anymore.

Is she concerned it's unhealthily low or something?

Great mood to feeling like shit in 0.1 seconds all thanks to one person. Great.

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

There seems to be some serious problems with the all of the UL websites, they've been down most of yesterday and today. I'm trying to get my FYP finished and I haven't been able to access secondary sourcres all weekend which is seriously hindering my progress. This semester just keeps on getting better and better...

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭eoins23456

There seems to be some serious problems with the all of the UL websites, they've been down most of yesterday and today. I'm trying to get my FYP finished and I haven't been able to access secondary sourcres all weekend which is seriously hindering my progress. This semester just keeps on getting better and better...

rag week is approaching , be grand :P

Such a mortifying moment in class earlier I cant even begin to...
    Dunno why this awful life chose my body to inhabit.
    Like I didnt even do anything earlier, just stupid, stupid teacher and his (unbeknownst) awkward provokingness

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

Correctors, I paid you to correct my mocks. Clearly ye have a mountain of them to correct but were ye asleep when you corrected them?! Seriously.

Out of the 3 that we've got back 2 of them made a shambles of them. Yes my biology result was still great but I'm sure it could have been about 20 marks higher. There was also not a hope in hell that all of the English grades in the whole school deaerved Cs at the highest.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Man-flu I curse thee!!

I think my wisdom tooth might be coming up but I'm not sure. Whatever it is it's very painful.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

Ugh how do I tell you?

Cakes. wrote: »
    Ugh how do I tell you?

Through the means of interpretive dance?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

I just spilled half my mug of tea all over myself.
    Dunno which i'm most upset about.
    the horrible burning sensation,
    the fact that my shirt and bed are now soaked,
    or the fact that i've lost half a lovely mug of tea. :( sad times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

I read this as if it were a poem.

It moved me.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Don't look at it as if you've lost half a cup of tea...

Look at it as though you still have half a cup of tea left...

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

This is gonna be such an embarrassingly whingy 'woe is me' post but I can't help it, why do bad things always happen to me? :( I was actually writing a load of melodramatic ****e there but yeah OK probably a better idea to backspace that but GAH, I've spent hours upon hours studying for this whole Leaving Cert business, grand, I've put in more hours preparing for some stupid test that you weren't even supposed to be able to prepare for and actually feeling like I was progressing and getting better at stuff and life in general and somehow some massive wave of chilled-outness came over me and I felt calm, I felt ready. Then BAM, every pathogen ever and my immune system decided to join together and make some attempt to destroy me. And for the last week and a half I've been sick and showing no signs of getting better, like I genuinely seem to still be at the point of getting worse with every day that passes. And I have to sit this stupid HPAT on Saturday and things are just not looking good.

I dunno guys. I really don't. All I know is that I really, really want to do well in this and be a doctor 'cos I've realised it's all I want to do and I think I'd be fairly good at it tbh. If I have to give it another go in a year I will but it just feels so unfair that this is happening now. And for all my previous chilled-outness I'm stressed and praying I'll feel better soon and trying not to cry. :(

Not even gonna read over this and I'll probs delete it, hopefully at a time when I can be like 'Oh Emmz, you were so silly, everything was fine!' but now I need to vent.

• Advertisement

I actually can't do this. I can't stand the constant name calling, the constant put downs, not while trying to go to placement and get all my college work done at the same time. It's just too much.

But I don't wanna lose my whole life here.

:(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement