Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

I reckon I'm probably a million times sicker than anyone who was during RAG week and I didn't even go out. This annoys me alot :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

Luno wrote: »
    I reckon I'm probably a million times sicker than anyone who was during RAG week and I didn't even go out. This annoys me alot :mad:

Raging.

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

People are shít.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

People are shít.
    I take exception to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Best day in a long time, and I come home motivated to get into some study. Then, I'm in the door a minute and my dad ruins it. He's such a self-centred, inconsiderate prick, and of course, now I am in my room crying, with no motivation again.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

So... it wasn't ear wax.

A week of antibiotic ear drops ahead.

Bollox.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

Mam won't let me out :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Although I was probably the least drunk person at dinner, it would appear that drinking solidly for over nine last night was not conducive to my general well-being and productivity. Have already finished my Aldi 69c chocolate...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

Trying to upgrade my written French. Part of me wants to say I should've listened more in school, but most of me wants to blame the idiot who taught me.

Beaucoup plus facile de blâmer quelqu'un d'autre, pour être honnête.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭HandsomeDivil

I have 2 black eyes. Nope, I haven't been fighting. I fell asleep and my sister thought it would be funny to put eye shadow on me. I look a bit like this guy

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMbszK3oi6SH3PiRFmuBcjmDv_qBMfjkRL7kW_JhOccnM7g0Ll

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭marko93

Fúck you College.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,848 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Namlub wrote: »
    Although I was probably the least drunk person at dinner, it would appear that drinking solidly for over nine last night was not conducive to my general well-being and productivity. Have already finished my Aldi 69c chocolate...
    .... Closed account? :(

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

deise_girl wrote: »

Ah no! :(

Everyone's ****ing leaving. :\

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

When you close an account can you re-open it again?

When you close an account can you re-open it again?

No, once you click that button there's no way back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

deise_girl wrote: »

That's got to win her Best Newcomer.

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

I can't handle the mocks, how am i going to handle the real thing :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

I can't handle the mocks, how am i going to handle the real thing :(
    If it helps I found the mocks worse; everything's done in a shorter space of time, you haven't finished and revised the material yet, and I always suspected that the mocks papers are deliberately harder than the real thing. Don't stress too much, you'll be in better shape for the actual exams

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

I want to rant but cant. Argh!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Jhcx wrote: »
    I want to rant but cant. Argh!!

I want to rhyme but don't have the time!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Breaking up sucks, especially when you still live together.

Aoifey! wrote: »
    Breaking up sucks, especially when you still live together.

That just sounds horrible :(

'It hurts staying mad at you. But It has to be done. Pisses me off that the stupidity blinds you.'

I remember posting here a while back about Googling medical related stuff.

Why don't I follow my own advice? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

I woke up and the first thing I did was get sick. Now I feel bad cause I was meant to have one of the kids today so he was probably doubled instead and I'm gonna have less money, although I'll still get paid for a day or 2 so that's something.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

A friend of mine and his girlfriend had a baby last night. The thought of that scares the bejapers out of me.

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

My dog got attacked by two other dogs while my dad was walking her and now she has a dislocated hip and has to have surgery on it. She's old too so recovery is probably going to take longer and be more difficult. My poor baby :(

I like making myself miserable (note the extreme sarcasm)

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭HandsomeDivil

I usually don't take any notice on One Direction but when they're covering Blondie and The Undertones, they've gone too far. Little ****s.

Sorry soccy and deise x

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Ok, RAG week, you win. Now just stop hurting my head, ok?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement