Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,842 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

If someone could just choose a college course that Id be eternally happy doing(at the time and for where it brings me in the future( I would forever be in your debt and love you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

deise_girl wrote: »
    If someone could just choose a college course that Id be eternally happy doing(at the time and for where it brings me in the future( I would forever be in your debt and love you.
    I second this motion. God damn my indecisiveness.

You could always just join me on the Arts train deise........

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Am somehow blocked off Facebook for an undetermined period of time. Grrrrrrrrrr.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

deise_girl wrote: »

LM110.

You'll love it.

Just put it on the CAO. Trust me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

wnolan1992 wrote: »

LM110.

You'll love it.

DT407 is where it's at. Or anything in DIT cathal brugha street, there's cheap baked goods all year round. I got 3 loaves of bread for €1 last week. Om nom nom.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

GY251. Awesome course with great career prospects.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Lightbulb Sun

Sibelius is frustrating me. Trying to copy a score but when the notes won't fit the bars it's a right pain.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    LM110.

You'll love it.

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    DT407 is where it's at. Or anything in DIT cathal brugha street, there's cheap baked goods all year round. I got 3 loaves of bread for €1 last week. Om nom nom.
    CTYIgirl wrote: »
    GY251. Awesome course with great career prospects.

Losers.
    Everyone knows that LM150 is where it's at :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Just go for LM-anything and you'll be grand. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

Things that I don't want to happen keep happening. Me no like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

We counted how much potatoes we went through in work this weekend. We got 11 bags in, we have half a bag left. That's 105kg over three days of just potatoes. I'm so glad this weekend is over. Everywhere hurts, I'm so tired but I can't even sleep. Long weekends have a completely different meaning to me now...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

can't sleep:(

can't sleep:(

Clown will eat you?

Awww lads, I just dont know

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

I can't seem to wake up early anymore. I set 2 alarms for 10:10 & 10:16 and missed both of them and I managed to get to bed at 2am so I've got 12hrs sleep. I'm sick to death of sleeping its ruining my life. Everyday for the last week I've had about 10hrs sleep I don't need that much sleep.. (Insert extreme angry face here)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

I really should have went to placement today :/ I can't get into this habit again, I love this placement and I want a good track record so I'll get offered the job in July.

Moot Court. Go **** yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭anirishlad

My brain is constantly giving me unrealistic images of what I want my life to be.**** you brain.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Well today has been fantastic.

Woke up late.

Head was so fried and messed up that I accidentally told a nice old lady who asked me for directions to go right at the roundabout instead of left, and only realised five minutes later. So instead of putting her on the road to the gate off campus, I sent her on a 2 mile drive that culminates in a dead end.

Then, to cap off the sh*ttiness, NOTHING I studied came up on the exam. I studied DDA, Bresenham's Algorithm, two different types of circle drawing algorithms, and Bezier Curves. Could have spat any one of those out and got full makrs. And what does he ask? Bloody Liang-Barsky. The one bastarding thing I hadn't looked at because I thought "Sure even if that comes up, there'll definitely be at least one other question to do with what I'm studying."

At this rate, it's going to take me 20 years to get this f*cking degree.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Moot court can go die. I mean, if I'd gone to the lectures I'd probably do better BUT THEY WERE AT CRAP TIMES

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    Moot court can go die. I mean, if I'd gone to the lectures I'd probably do better BUT THEY WERE AT CRAP TIMES

I went to the lectures, they were of really no help. But the last lecture we had on the DPP is coming up on our exam he said, hopefully you were at that one :P

• Advertisement

I went to the lectures, they were of really no help. But the last lecture we had on the DPP is coming up on our exam he said, hopefully you were at that one :P

I was, along with most people :L I'm just so fed up at this stage, it's so much work for a small amount of our module.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Lost our debate. Felt a small bit hard done by, until I heard feedback from the adjudicators, at which point I became livid with the result.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 No.1 Ned!

sleeping all day and waking up at night is extremely annoying because my entire sleeping pattern is screwed now :/

Mahh tummy hurts, someone rub it, so sore wahhhhh

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

No.1 Ned! wrote: »
    sleeping all day and waking up at night is extremely annoying because my entire sleeping pattern is screwed now :/

I automatically just look at the avatars instead of names and got so confused thinking I had posted that and forgotten :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

Aoifey! wrote: »
    I automatically just look at the avatars instead of names and got so confused thinking I had posted that and forgotten :pac:

I read it and thought "Oh no! Aoifey!'s sleeping pattern is screwed!!", until I saw your post :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

Aoifey! wrote: »

I read this and thought "what the heck is No. 1 Ned talking about?!"

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

So, after going into college today for the sole reason of having my appointment with my counsellor, it turned out that she was out sick today... Despite it being just one of those things that happens and can't be helped, I'm a little annoyed that I effectively went into college for nothing :p

I can't do this moot court and it's 25% and I'm freaking. Considering falling and rebreaking my ankle so I can skip it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

I hate this lecturer we have right now. Even the tiniest things are driving me mental. Like how she pronounces data: you're not American stop saying it as dayyyy-ta!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement