Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I wanted to go for a walk after my lecture.

It started pissing rain straight after the lecture ended.

I think I should take that as a sign that God doesn't want me to exercise...

<_<
    >_>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Lightbulb Sun

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    I wanted to go for a walk after my lecture.

It started pissing rain straight after the lecture ended.

I think I should take that as a sign that God doesn't want me to exercise...

<_<
    >_>

Go hard or go home. :P

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Go hard or go home. :P

I went home.

:pac:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,848 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Awww lads.
    Hollister hoody arrived, thought I was doing great getting it for under €25..
    Anyway it arrives. The R was never stitched onto it.
    I dont know whether to laugh, cry, send it back or feck it
    >.<

EDIT: Here look, this shizz is gonna go viral BDASi_QCEAA-e4P.jpg:large

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

deise_girl wrote: »
    Awww lads.
    Hollister hoody arrived, thought I was doing great getting it for under €25..
    Anyway it arrives. The R was never stitched onto it.
    I dont know whether to laugh, cry, send it back or feck it
    >.<

BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.

why do i find this so funny?? :L Only happen to you like!
    Going around with a "Holliste" hoodie..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Smartly Dressed

My middle aged co-workers asked what I was going off for lent and I told them I'm not religious. But apparently at 19, I'm too young to have come to such a decision, and that I'm just a lazy Catholic ''who can't be bothered to go to mass''.

Despite all my reasonable and calm explanations of my perception and position, I received nothing but condescending smiles and ''you'll understand when you're older why it's important''.

I'm not sure what infuriated me more; them treating me like a child or their complete disrespect for my irreligiousness. I was shaking with rage.

Anyway, best build a bridge and get over it.

My middle aged co-workers asked what I was going off for lent and I told them I'm not religious. But apparently at 19, I'm too young to have come to such a decision, and that I'm just a lazy Catholic ''who can't be bothered to go to mass''.

Despite all my reasonable and calm explanations of my perception and position, I received nothing but condescending smiles and ''you'll understand when you're older why it's important''.

I'm not sure what infuriated me more; them treating me like a child or their complete disrespect for my irreligiousness. I was shaking with rage.

Anyway, best build a bridge and get over it.

My Mom was like that when I started refusing to go to Mass (about the age of 13-14). Was told that "Oh you're just rebelling." and "You can't just stop being a Catholic." and a whole myriad of other infuriating bollox.

Luckily, now they just accept it. I don't even get the lectures on Ash Wednesday or Good Friday when I'm tucking into a lovely slice of beef or something.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Laptop won't work outside of safe mode...ran a scan, had a registry data hijack.

Any computer heads have any advice?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭Julius Seizure

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    Laptop won't work outside of safe mode...ran a scan, had a registry data hijack.

Any computer heads have any advice?
    Hang on now, did the scan say that the registry was bad?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Dubhaltach wrote: »
    Hang on now, did the scan say that the registry was bad?

Said that there was a hijack in it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    I don't even get the lectures on Ash Wednesday or Good Friday when I'm tucking into a lovely slice of beef or something.

Got the exact same thing myself yesterday, you just have to laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

I am so bad at being disciplined and productive during holidays, I've discovered that my life needs structure and routine in order for me to succeed. Sigh. Bring on Monday?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Been so stressed lately, long college hours, exams, work, grinds, CVs, trying to get an internship for the summer. I've had no free time for the last few weeks. I've also been trying to figure out what I want to do after college, and discovering my less than stellar results from first and second year could count against me if I wanted to do a post grad. I can barely sleep these days. To top it all off I basically have no money, I've been surviving on twenty euro a week for the last while, which is enough to buy food but not much else. My shoes are falling apart but even Pennys is out of my price range; it's fairly pathetic. The whole situation is just kind of getting to me, mentally I haven't been in this bad a state since I was sixteen.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

so to follow up on my last arrrrgh. was bringing the work bins through the carpark today into the storage area of the shop. On my way back through the carpark who's waiting for me only two of the fellas who caused the trouble tuesday. theyd obviously spotted me heading into the carpark and decided to follow. one of them the ring leader from tuesday night. starts mouthing. "you gonna raise your fist to me?" i say "nah lad" " you wouldn't want to i'll kill yeah" I turn around then and said do it so, hit me. Does he move? , not at all. all talk the fella beside him doesn't open his mouth and is looking pretty sheepish. I decide there that your man is all talk and continue walking. "pussy" rings out behind me. I leave the carpark, grab the second bin and walk straight back through the carpark towards them. walk through their little group. dear leader mouths some more but again doesn't follow through. Once they realise you are gonna choose fight rather than flight they seem to falter. they walk off and once again he starts mouthing but at a safe distance.

These are the tough guys? really?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

These are the tough guys? really?

Hey, I know you're not the one instigating it, but still: be careful. Cowards are often more dangerous than tough guys, because cowards do cowardly things.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

Hey, I know you're not the one instigating it, but still: be careful. Cowards are often more dangerous than tough guys, because cowards do cowardly things.

oh i know what cowards are capable of have a lump on the back of my head and a sore jaw from tuesday night to remind me haha but i'll gladly have them try something the gardai are only itching to do most of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

After all that waiting finally go tot my grant today. €130 I don't even know if I'm bothered appealing it, SUSI are such a pain to try and get in touch with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭SuSi: Reps

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    After all that waiting finally go tot my grant today. €130 I don't even know if I'm bothered appealing it, SUSI are such a pain to try and get in touch with.

Hi,

If you think you might be entitled to a higher award and you wish to appeal the decision, I have listed instructions on how to do so below:

1. Download and print off the appeals form via the below link:

2. http://www.cdvec.ie/getattachment/St...-2012.pdf.aspx

3. Complete the appeals form accompanying it with any documentation that may support your appeal.

4. You can then either post it to the address listed on the appeals form or your can e-mail it to us.

Please note: If you wish to e-mail the appeals form you will need to follow the below steps to ensure prompt processing:

1. Draft an e-mail to support@susi.cdvec.ie with "Appeal" in the subject line of the e-mail. You will also need to ensure the e-mail is sent from the e-mail address associated with the application.

2. You will then need to scan the completed appeals form and supporting documentation and save it in PDF format.

3. And finally attach the saved scanned to the e-mail you have drafted and send it to us.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
    Robbie

Haha, theres customer service at its best!
    Youre a good man Robbie.

My arghh is Ive a hundred million things to do and Im just not bothered doing them. Also im after getting a few little red spots on my forehead(I never get spots on my forehead) and Im thinking its like a delayed reaction from the amount of stressing I did for the pres but they could do with fecking off.

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭AtomicKoala

I know everyone says this, but I am never ever drinking again. I feel terrible and can't recall anything :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

I'm really trying to hold it together but it's so hard.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

Last night was the worst night I've had in ages, my stomach was making so much noise (sounds I never knew the human body could make) and gurgling and tying itself in knots and just turning on itself basically. The duvet and sheet were in such a tangle this morning when I woke up (after finally getting to sleep) you'd swear I'd been wrangling a tiger or something....If I didn't have so much stuff to do I'd just crawl back into bed and wallow in self pity.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭HandsomeDivil

My phone is such a piece of poo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Lightbulb Sun

SUSI are such a pain to try and get in touch with.

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Well.... that was awkward....

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭HandsomeDivil

I wonder how long Robbie was waiting for today. He must watch C&H all day every day, just waiting for his moment. Well I'm glad for him, he deserves it.

Last night was the worst night I've had in ages, my stomach was making so much noise (sounds I never knew the human body could make) and gurgling and tying itself in knots and just turning on itself basically. The duvet and sheet were in such a tangle this morning when I woke up (after finally getting to sleep) you'd swear I'd been wrangling a tiger or something....If I didn't have so much stuff to do I'd just crawl back into bed and wallow in self pity.
    Omg my stomach is always like that. People and myself included are always like staring wondering wtf is going on. Its hard times indeed
    My phone is such a piece of poo

My phone has decided to delete loads of my contacts for some hilarious reason.
    My phone is now going to learn a thing or to about being funny. ****in piece of ****..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Hon Robbie :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

It seems like I just like to mess up my life for the bants.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭marko93

Hi,

If you think you might be entitled to a higher award and you wish to appeal the decision, I have listed instructions on how to do so below:

1. Download and print off the appeals form via the below link:

2. http://www.cdvec.ie/getattachment/St...-2012.pdf.aspx

3. Complete the appeals form accompanying it with any documentation that may support your appeal.

4. You can then either post it to the address listed on the appeals form or your can e-mail it to us.

Please note: If you wish to e-mail the appeals form you will need to follow the below steps to ensure prompt processing:

1. Draft an e-mail to support@susi.cdvec.ie with "Appeal" in the subject line of the e-mail. You will also need to ensure the e-mail is sent from the e-mail address associated with the application.

2. You will then need to scan the completed appeals form and supporting documentation and save it in PDF format.

3. And finally attach the saved scanned to the e-mail you have drafted and send it to us.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
    Robbie
    Well.... that was awkward....

tumblr_mab97dyxl81rncuol.png

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement