Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Ended up working an eleven-hour shift today unexpectedly 'cos someone didn't show up by the time I was meant to leave. I am so unbelievably tired right now, every part of me hurts. Sooooo tired. On the plus side, my mam took pity on me and said to sleep in instead of go to mass (woop! /seven years old) and the obvious yay of money. But SO tired.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

I am the most shockingly indecisive person ever! <Insert "or am I?" joke here>

I have a terrible habit of being pretty much set* on a college course for months, and then June comes along and I start to think I should switch my first and second CAO choices (which could not be more different from each other). :(

I really don't want to make my final decision two hours before the deadline again this year. :cool:

(*I may or may not have been that set on the courses either this year or last year.)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

(Continued from yaahh)

While scaling the Reek earlier I got the most awful sunburn and had to have an ice cold shower followed by practically a bath in after sun. I don't know how it got so bad even, must have been the wind more than the sun methinks.
    Painful.
    Extremely.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

I actually hate bats. They are the most scary little things I've ever witnessed in my life :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I worked a 9 hour shift in work today with no break. In total this week I did 50ish hours. So so tired. Tomorrow is going to be horrible.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

M&S* wrote: »
    I actually hate bats. They are the most scary little things I've ever witnessed in my life :(

When I went to the zoo with my family when I was younger, I always had to wait outside while they went into the bat cabin.

Viiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiile creatures.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Muse still haven't announced an Irish date, and both their London dates, which I had started to consider when no Irish one was announced, have sold out...crap :(

M&S* wrote: »

I had never seen a bat in my life until one evening we had fairly late training outside around Hallowe'en... They were EVERYWHERE. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Togepi wrote: »
    I had never seen a bat in my life until one evening we had fairly late training outside around Hallowe'en... They were EVERYWHERE. :(

Was walking home last night and they kept flying over my head. They were literally an inch from my head and I just stood there too afraid to move :(

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Am I the only one that loves bats?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭AtomicKoala

Yes.

Yes.

Good. More for me
    ff_batman_bats_468.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

I think they're unreal!! They're all over UL :D

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

This is the only bat I like.

wnolan1992 wrote: »

I like golbat more

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    I think they're unreal!! They're all over UL :D

Oh dear god, no!! :eek:

*Changes top CAO choices* :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

"Only three things in life are infinite: the universe, human stupidity and the number of Zubats in Dark Cave"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Bats are cute! Just look at this little guy:

bat-edited.jpg

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

I agree with QOL, bats are the business.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

The belt for the blade on our lawnmower just snapped... and I hadn't finished mowing the grass :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

My laptop is dying. Battery is at the point where it tells me it's full, and then just decides to shut off. As well as the cosmetic damage and fact that the hardware is ferociously outdated, it's not looking good. :(

I guess it's further incentive to try and pass the repeat exams in August, cos if I fail, I won't have money to replace it for at least another 2 years...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

Being creative is difficult, and therefore stupid. I think I shall live my life in the way our creator intended from now on: covered in crisps, faintly smelling of larger and shouting at men running around on TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭marko93

Not a single reply from anywhere I've dropped in a CV or applied to online.

Anyone up for helping me fix my CV? :P

marko93 wrote: »
    Not a single reply from anywhere I've dropped in a CV or applied to online.

Anyone up for helping me fix my CV? :P

Copy, Paste, Send = Instant Job :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭marko93

Hahahaha, how have I not seen this before.

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

Someone seriously needs to hire me! My social life is being effected due to my lack of economical funds. I always have no credit/free text/calls, this makes a sad hairycopper

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

Feelin' fat.... :(
    GAHH BLAST YOU, FLIMSY WILLPOWER! XP

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Was meant to go to Splashworld today but I'm sick :( DAMN MY WEAK IMMUNE SYSTEM!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Sorted out my 21st and people are either out of the country,at a show or busy.seems like it could just be me and a cake....:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

hqdefault.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement