Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    I actually have no idea what to do for the rest of the night... the internet has never been so unappealing as a time-waste option...

I'm watching Fight Club. Again. You should also watch Fight Club.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Pretty much waved goodbye to my ideal college course over the past few days. Sucks really...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

You broke the rules!! :eek:

2 of them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

flyswatter wrote: »

You broke the rules!! :eek:

2 of them!

I did! Sorry! :-P But not the third. The third rule of fight club is to try your best and always have fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Ah, have a dilemma on whether to tell a girl whether I like her or not.
    There's a few circumstances surrounding it all though which could make people judge me, quite alot.

Girls are stupid.

You will only ever regret the things you don't do.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

There's a few circumstances surrounding it all though which could make people judge me, quite alot.

Girls are stupid.

*obligatory "Just tell her! You only regret the things you don't do!" post*

EDIT: ^ Dang. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

Girls are stupid.

SarahBeep! wrote: »

Yeah, so if you miss this chance to regret not saying anything, you'll regret it for the rest of your life.

What to do..

Don't give people your password.... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

I really need to get my **** together.

I can't justify doing nothing all day anymore, I don't have an excuse for feeling like this all the time, I have no reason to want to stay at home on my own all day.. I need to stop being a lazy ****, get up and do something, and I need to tell someone what's going on before it gets any worse..
    I also need to get over myself and realise that I need to stop getting so attatched to guys I barely know..
    I need to stop staying up till all hours of the night and sleeping for half the day, I need to stop being so anxious and full of regret, I need to stop caring what other people think and be myself for once. I need to be more honest with myself about certain things and stop fooling myself. I need to stop wasting away my summer in my room playing pokemon and doing **** all.

I need to stop making lists and actually get up and do something.

I need to get a life :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

SarahBeep! wrote: »

I regret lots of things I've done, this is a terrible saying!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

I regret lots of things I've done, this is a terrible saying!

Yeah, but chances are you would of regretted not doing them, unaware of what consequences they would impose.

On an ARRRRRGHHHH note:

Finding a job with zero sales experiences is horribly difficult :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

Namlub wrote: »
    Pretty much waved goodbye to my ideal college course over the past few days. Sucks really...

Same here :( I feel your pain :( I'm just trying to find something else right now :( What did you want ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

marko93 wrote: »
    Yeah, but chances are you would of regretted not doing them, unaware of what consequences they would impose.
    Nonsense, all this no-regret talk just promotes a very dangerous kind of behaviour - the behaviour that encourages a consumer to spend recklessly. It's all the concoction of a group of marketing departments trying to drive you into debt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Why, when you live away from home for college, is your bedroom turned into ''Let's dump everything we don't need into this room'' room! I have NO space in my room cos my parents have used it for storage while I was away :rolleyes: Pretty annoying when I can't even get in the god damn door without tripping over crates and clothes that dont belong to me!

Why, when you live away from home for college, is your bedroom turned into ''Let's dump everything we don't need into this room'' room! I have NO space in my room cos my parents have used it for storage while I was away :rolleyes: Pretty annoying when I can't even get in the god damn door without tripping over crates and clothes that dont belong to me!

I spent 5 hours at home today clearing stuff outta my room so it's habitable for when I go home...WTF!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Why, when you live away from home for college, is your bedroom turned into ''Let's dump everything we don't need into this room'' room!
    ...Because you're Monica?

Seems legit.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I should upload a picture of my brother's bed... Well, it used to be a bed, but the only time someonne sleeps in it is at christmas, so currently there's all my stuff that I brought home from my house in Limerick, and all his stuff from his house in Drogheda piled up on top of it... :P

I should upload a picture of my brother's bed... Well, it used to be a bed, but the only time someonne sleeps in it is at christmas, so currently there's all my stuff that I brought home from my house in Limerick, and all his stuff from his house in Drogheda piled up on top of it... :P

Ah, he was enticed to the awesomeness of Drogheda was he?

Drogheda
    awesomeness

lol

• Advertisement

Ah, he was enticed to the awesomeness of Drogheda was he?

He stayed there for six months then fled to Belgium just to get away from the place. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

He stayed there for six months then fled to Belgium just to get away from the place. :pac:

That seems like a sufficient distance away all right :pac:

Stepping stones from one place to another, onwards and upwards and all that... :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

I wish walking around in public wasn't such an ordeal. Back in the glory days (e.g. yesterday) I'd be asleep right now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

I have three and a half days to revise the whole Phys/Chem course to an A1 standard, and I'm quite sick. Go away illness, seriously, who invited you anyway? :(

(I ironically posted about the exact same thing in yaaaaahhh a couple of minutes ago.) :P

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭AtomicKoala

84% in physics. 1% off an A. One mark more likely.
    No worse feeling than an 84%

One of my teachers gave me 84% and then 99% before. It was only class tests, but still. :cool:

I'd say getting 3% would feel pretty bad, probably worse.

Remember those Drumcondra tests in National School for english and stuff? Well one day in sixth class during break, we found an unlocked filing cabinet, and inside were our results. I had got 99.9% in [I think] my 4th class one. SICKENING.

Although, the feeling I had when I saw the "F" on my results at Christmas was probably a worse feeling now that I think of it though. :P

• Advertisement

I'd say getting 3% would feel pretty bad, probably worse.

Only if you deserved 4%.

(Joke.)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement