Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

A hefty dose of exam anxiousness to kick off the day!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

I am doomed to be sleepless forever

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

I am doomed to be sleepless forever

I know the feeling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

Gragh. Have to go to the library today. As if I'm not sick enough of studying, studying during exams is one of the hardest things in the worlddddd.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭Dude111

A Thread for all your angry/whiney rants about whats wrong with the world or people in it.Don't be afraid to say anything C&H is always here to listen
    You really dont want to hear my rant do ya?? ALOT OF SWEARING WOULD BE INCLUDED :D

I am so disgusted with the world and whats its become........

• Advertisement

Well, I failed. That sucks balls.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Today is not going to go well. Fúck you HACCP, fúck you e-coli, fúck you campylobacter and fúck you cryptosporidium.

This exam is worth 80% too. I can see myself having to repeat it. Stupid work taking up all my study time. For once it isn't out of laziness/procrastination that I haven't studied, I literally haven't had time. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

My phone is pure fcuked >.< The speaker on it stopped working, so now I can't hear anyone if they ring. Ahhh don't want to have to buy a new one, but the phone is so old and battered that's there's no point trying to fix it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

At some point during this week I'll make a golden day...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

13069353.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Why must I suffer :'(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

Came home early from the library in town. I was getting far too easily distracted. Going to watch an episode of the West wing and then study for the rest of the day. so much to do O__o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Lads, god gave ye mobile phones for a feckin reason. Wouldnt hurt ye to actually use them!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,842 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

I want, oh so much stuff :(

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I'm in one of those moods where I just want to order a 12" pizza and Taco-Chips and gorge myself silly.... :\:\

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Had 7 hours of college today while extremely hungover. Torture :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Procrastination. Again. I got to the library at 4. Its now 8.15 and I haven't done anything except get food and go on Facebook.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

Twitter is so confusing...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Probably a bit late to the game on this one but the new Dublin bus fares are mad; 1.40 for three stages is such a rip off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

Indiego wrote: »
    Twitter is so confusing...

I can't understand why people use it :P It's like a super limited form of facebook... Can't even play Farmville...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

I can't understand why people use it :P It's like a super limited form of facebook... Can't even play Farmville...

Thats 1 advantage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

I sort of like it, but in reality I dont have a clue what Im doing :o

Lack of farmville is one of the attractions for me :D

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I'm close to giving up on Facebook... or at least close to blocking at least half of my "friends" from secondary school... especially the one who keeps putting up a string of statuses that read like this:

8am: Ugh, too early for this ****. FML lyk!
    4pm: OMG such a great day with [String of names] love ye all so much xxxxx
    8pm: OMG worst day ever, just wanna curl up an 4get evrytin.

Also, I ordered takeaway... I hate myself for it. :(

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    I'm close to giving up on Facebook...

Do it, you won't miss it. I was thinking "ogod, how will all of these people be able to contact me?", but then I realised that I didn't really care about 100+ of them, and the only ones who would ever need to contact me already have my phone number. I've been clean for five months now, deleted the entire account, and did it right.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Do it, you won't miss it. I was thinking "ogod, how will all of these people be able to contact me?", but then I realised that I didn't really care about 100+ of them, and the only ones who would ever need to contact me already have my phone number. I've been clean for five months now, deleted the entire account, and did it right.
    I'd do it if it wasn't for our class facebook page, it tends to have important information on there...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Turns out I hurt myself more than I originally thought falling down the stairs yesterday. My back is absolutely killing me today. At least I have tomorrow off I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Lawliet wrote: »
    I'd do it if it wasn't for our class facebook page, it tends to have important information on there...

Same!! It's the main reason I end up on facebook during exams too

Lawliet wrote: »

Same. Main reason I go on these days is to check either the class page or groups I'm a member of...

I think instead of quitting I might just clear it out to about 20 friends...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Its amazing how much I rely on FB atm, between my class page, committee/club pages and just organising things like lifts and such....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Had a nice meal planned, but we were too late and the restaurant had closed. Decided to go to subway, but they closed early. So now I'm all dressed up with no where to go and a bottle of wine.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement