Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Me and my sister can literally fight about anything. At the moment we're having an argument about getting married on a Monday. Neither of us are getting married...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

3 weeks and I leave my homework 'til now?! WHY! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Jackobyte wrote: »
    3 weeks and I leave my homework 'til now?! WHY! :mad:
    I'm in the same boat, cept with 4 assignments.

THUGLIFE.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Shít day was shít. If there's anything that's going to knock your confidence, nearly poisoning someone will sure as hell do the trick.

Also exams start tomorrow and I've literally had no time to do any work for them. Screwed. Is an understatement.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

Dreading school so much it's unbelievable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

I wish things could just be simple. Just once.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

I'd stick a pin in it, if that happened to me. I never put up with blisters. Amateur drainage FTW. :pac:

I slept for 5 hours last night. In a strange house in West Clare. In a sleeping bag. On a kitchen counter-top. While my drunk friends played charades in the next room, with the connecting door wide open, and another lad snored on the floor. Oh dear.

Just my luck that my house has no pins in it. Only earrings!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

wheyyyy! shítty mood again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Ally7

I'm having a serious HPAT meltdown. I've just realised that I'm absolutely shít at it. Not a good confidence boost at the end of a crap day.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,844 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Got my first, second and third BSoD today

Im sooo sad :( I want my lappie to last forever :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

Ally7 wrote: »
    I'm having a serious HPAT meltdown. I've just realised that I'm absolutely shít at it. Not a good confidence boost at the end of a crap day.

Join the club! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Ally7 wrote: »
    If you're doing the ******** thing and getting shíte percentiles, I was the same. :P Also, the first time I did the practice test I ran out of time in section 3 with only like 8 questions down.

My own argh: Found out how I got so shítfaced last night. Annnd I said it'd never happen again after New Year's...*sigh* I actually feel ashamed of myself. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

My sister broke up with her bf (coz of something frrickin stupid!!).
    And he's devastated.
    I actually feel so sorry for him. He was one of the nicest guys ever :(:(:(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

I slept for 5 hours last night. In a strange house in West Clare. In a sleeping bag. On a kitchen counter-top. While my drunk friends played charades in the next room, with the connecting door wide open, and another lad snored on the floor. Oh dear.

If it's any consolation I'm being accused of killing a magpie.

I did not.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I did not.

If there was ever a story that required elaborating on, THAT is it. :pac: :pac:

Dominos' portions of wedges are frickin' tiny. :(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,867 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I did not.

Ah, I'm not looking for for consolation. :) I just thought it was a story suitable for this thread. My friends really know how to throw 21st Birthday parties! >_<

But yes, do tell us about the magpie. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

Namlub wrote: »
    Oww my throat, it hurts to swallow :'(
    And we need to buy a proper computer chair thing, kitchen chair is so uncomfortable I got a headache and now I can't move my neck

This has been happening to me since Wednesday! I figured I had a septic throat because my ear also hurt and I was getting headaches and waking up 2-3 times a night sweating really heavily. It's gone today though and I was about to go to the doctor with it. You probably should if it keeps up after a few days, he'll put you on antibiotics for ten days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    If there was ever a story that required elaborating on, THAT is it. :pac: :pac:

Dominos' portions of wedges are frickin' tiny. :(
    Ah, I'm not looking for for consolation. :) I just thought it was a story suitable for this thread. My friends really know how to throw 21st Birthday parties! >_<

But yes, do tell us about the magpie. :P

I was at a 21st and some people spotted a dead magpie and a cigarette amongst a puddle of vomit. My extreme drunkenness elicited people to presume I was responsible despite:
    1. The fact that I don't smoke
    2. Confining my vomiting to the toilet
    3. Having no particular dislike for magpies.

:(

It has just dawned on me now how screwed I am for my exams. It's not even the usual didn't bother working it's I simply haven't had time off work to study.

I haven't looked at gastronomy or food safety. I know there's no point trying to study now I'm too tired. Going to get up early and go into the library. Thank fúck both exams are at 5.30.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Oh god I am not looking forward to going back to school, I can't even reassure myself that there's loads of time left until exams anymore. Not that that's going to stop me continuing to be as horrendously lazy as I have been since the start of the year...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

I was asleep from 12-1.50 then my mam walked down the hall, opened my door and asked if I was awake. I am now, and can't sleep. >_< Sleep could have helped my sickness go away, gah!

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭cristoir

Thanks too staying awake all last night and sleeping all day today there is very little chance of me getting any sleep before school tomorrow. :(

I just got an email from one of my lecturers saying that she somehow lost all of our portfolios which we handed in on USB's. I now have to go buy a second one, and hand it in to her again.

This means I could have been doing more work on it over Christmas.

Also does she think I'm made of USB's that shít costs money! Why the fúck can't we email it?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

Lecturers...you know it'd be handy if you told us when and where our lectures are >.<

Went in at 10 this morning for what was down on the timetable we got in semester 1...ended up in the 2nd year module of the same name :mad:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Fantastic. Looks like we're going to be landed with a housekeeping fine... woke up this morning to find a cleaner cleaning the kitchen. We got no notification of this happening. Also, the kitchen was in pretty much the same state it was in when we got 5/5 in mid-October. What's worse, he threw out my pot of garlic dip that I got last night, even though it was unopened... and he emptied the bins even though they were only half full.... Seriously, I FU*KING LIVE HERE. THE BINS ARE GOING TO HAVE RUBBISH IN THEM. THAT'S WHAT THEY'RE FOR.

I swear, if he threw away any more of my food I'm lodging a complaint with reception... :(

EDIT: Great, the spastic threw out my fresh bread. That was the only bread I had, so now I'll have to walk all the way to SPAR to get more.... I hate on-campus living sometimes. *sad_panda*

Shít day is shít.

I didn't get a seat with a plug in the library, my laptop died with most of my notes on it so I'm now in the ridiculously warm computer room studying which smells of bo.

I also couldn't find anyone to have lunch with and on my way to lunch by myself I fell down the stairs. Then I went and got subway to cheer myself up, it was shít and a waste of money they put in too much salad so everything fell out and they didn't melt the cheese enough.

And despite having been in the library for nearly 3 hours I still know nothing about gastronomy. The pain in my wrist and my knee really aren't going to help my concentration levels either.

Today can just fúck off. The sooner I get home to bed the better.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭jorges

I really hate my room-mate's friends.

I am also just having a really **** day in general and I feel like crying. Yeah, I know, I'm a wuss.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Half hour late for something because of stupid busses!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Lost my bloody log tables, trying to study maths, no joy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

Myself and my dinner went on a heap on the floor, nearly decapitated the dog in the process. Ah Mondays, how I have missed you!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement