Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

I forgot where G was in the alphabet.. fml

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭Dude111

Thought I'd stumbled into the Conspiracy Theories forum for a moment...
    Ah man!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

All nighter here we go! :(
    I might be joining you. We can tell each other ghost stories and watch scary movies and eat all the sweets in the house!

I wish you both the best of luck on this noble journey.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

everytime my phone's battery dies it decides to delete my contacts list. getting really tired of going through my inbox and putting names to numbers by guessing who wrote what.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

f0ggy92 wrote: »
    everytime my phone's battery dies it decides to delete my contacts list. getting really tired of going through my inbox and putting names to numbers by guessing who wrote what.

Can you not save them to your SIM? Or back them up with Gmail if you're using an Android?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Its 2pm, I have only 1000 words written and it's due at 5. This essay can go and die. I want ice cream! :mad:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,858 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Its 2pm, I have only 1000 words written and it's due at 5. This essay can go and die. I want ice cream! :mad:

Get source > quote extract > explain relevance > write 2 paragraphs developing the point it proves.

Rinse, and repeat.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

The last few days have been rather silent.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

So found out what my timetable for this semester looks like. My starts are 9, 12, 9, 11, 9. Should be fun...

9, 11, 9, 9, 12

Checkmate

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

350 words + your references and you're finished!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

10, 11, 10, 12, 10...and most of those i'll miss >_>

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

9am, 2pm, 9am, 9am, 9am

Tuesday mornings look nice!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Conor108 wrote: »
    9, 11, 9, 9, 12

Checkmate
    Pfft
    10, 9, 9, 10, 9
    And I'm in till six everyday except Wednesday when I'm in till seven. This semester is gonna suck.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,858 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

This could be the perfect opportunity for ye all to embrace la siesta.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

This could be the perfect opportunity for ye all to embrace la siesta.

Once i'm out of bed in the morning (or afternoon >_>), i can't sleep until after midnight, even though i might be wrecked :(

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,839 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Think I had my Friday the 13th today :/
    The day kicked off with my first nightmare in over 5 years and included me forgetting books, getting given out too, hair being really stupid(Dont think my conditioner washed out properly) and burning my little finger so that its not fair sore.. Oh yea and I was delayed getting ready for school so i was kinda late and I got given out too even more. Forgot about that amazing part.

Dunno if I even wanna go horse riding now..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

9, 9, 9, 9, 9.30!

In yo face!

I think it's safe to say I'll be missing most of the 9 am starts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

It's probably bad that I don't know my starts yet.

And undoubtedly worse that I'm in bed right now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

9, 9, 9, 9, 9.30!

In yo face!

9, 9, 9, 9 and 9 here...

Do I get an award? :pac:

My neck is killing me. I must stop headbanging when drunk.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

10, 10, 11, 9/10 (depending on my mood:pac:) 10/11

I suddenly feel very lucky:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Robby91 wrote: »
    9, 9, 9, 9 and 9 here...

Do I get an award? :pac:

Same as mine. Now, the thing that really matters is how many hours you're in.

39, plus about 18 hours commutage.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

*faints*

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

Victory is yours. Then again, considering the amount of hours you do, I'm glad I'm not winning this contest :P I only have 23 (I think) hours a week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Glanced at a week there and it was 9, 9, 10, 9, 8. And our days are pretty packed so any extra stuff will be shoved in at 8 too.

My timetable is different every week though...one particular week its 9, 9, 2, day off, day off! :D

Hmmm I'm at a respectful 25 hours + ~20 commute

Damn Chicken refuses to defrost! :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

That's mad, what course needs that many hours? And I thought 30 was bad...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement