Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Myself and my dinner went on a heap on the floor, nearly decapitated the dog in the process. Ah Mondays, how I have missed you!

I have absolutely no idea how to picture this sentence O_O

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

My lightbulb is gone. I have no spares. DEVASTATED.

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

I have absolutely no idea how to picture this sentence O_O

Picture a floor ledge, a plate of Tacos, a dog jumping around my feet.. Then slow motion falling flat on my face and dinner being thrown across the room and nearly sitting on the dog!on plus side I Havnt seen my brother laugh so hard in ages.

Picture a floor ledge, a plate of Tacos, a dog jumping around my feet.. Then slow motion falling flat on my face and dinner being thrown across the room and nearly sitting on the dog!on plus side I Havnt seen my brother laugh so hard in ages.

Done........................
    LOL.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

The awkward moment when you go to open your window, completely don't notice that your mam has taken down your curtains and blind.. And you're in the nip.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,870 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

The awkward moment when you go to open your window, completely don't notice that your mam has taken down your curtains and blind.. And you're in the nip.

Pics or... :pac:

Go on..............

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Sitting on my bed replaying Chris Doran in Eurovision 2004 on youtube over and over again.

These holidays are so productive......... NAT

Sitting on my bed replaying Chris Doran in Eurovision 2004 on youtube over and over again.

These holidays are so productive......... NAT

I used to train with him when I was about 13/14. He kicks hard :pac:
    Although he was about a decade at least older then me at the time O_O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

In about 5 hours tome I'll be back here saying I'm an absolute twat head. Ohhh god.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

The one night I'm wrecked, the pre-drinking happens here, which normally I'd like but I'm so fookin' wrecked after the weekend...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

When I loose my free texts, I just say goodbye to the world forever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

When I loose my free texts, I just say goodbye to the world forever.

Webtexts ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

It's a pretty crap feeling to realise you've wasted the entire holiday before an exam looking at funny pictures on the internet. You'd think I would have learnt by now. Of course, I'm going to need a bloody miracle to get a decent grade in this feckin' maths. The only thing I don't like is how make believe and intangible so much of this maths is, makes it impossible for me to study.

Today is not my day, wah wah wah etc. My dad had just finished making food and without thinking that the hob would be still hot I put my phone down while I made my lunch for tomorrow. Its safe to say the back of my phone looks like its had a stroke, it's all droopy at one side!

Today is not my day, wah wah wah etc. My dad had just finished making food and without thinking that the hob would be still hot I put my phone down while I made my lunch for tomorrow. Its safe to say the back of my phone looks like its had a stroke, it's all droopy at one side!

Im getting great amusement off you today :D

Im getting great amusement off you today :D

Careful now or your face will resemble the back of my phone!

*I don't condone violence or act apon*

Careful now or your face will resemble the back of my phone!

*I don't condone violence or act apon*

just-bring-it.jpg

I'm from Cork. By Blaaville, I'm assuming you're from Waterford. Fight won by Hairycopper in the right corner :cool:

I'm from Cork. By Blaaville, I'm assuming you're from Waterford. Fight won by Hairycopper in the right corner :cool:

The day cork is the right corner is the day hell freezes over :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

I slept from 10 am to 7 pm. I'm just getting dinner now.

One of the housemates has her boyfriend down for a while...they're making so much noise >.<

Could you not at least turn down the telly a bit so it's not blaring into my room? :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

RolandIRL wrote: »
    One of the housemates has her boyfriend down for a while...they're making so much noise >.<

Could you not at least turn down the telly a bit so it's not blaring into my room? :mad:

Is probably up for a reason.;)

And garrrrrrrgh I cant figure out how to save a word document as a pdf.Stupid lecturer wanting it in this stupid format!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Is probably up for a reason.;)
    That's why he's complaining, he can't hear / perv properly ... >_>
    And garrrrrrrgh I cant figure out how to save a word document as a pdf. Stupid lecturer wanting it in this stupid format!
    File -> Save as, and see if you have PDF as an option in the "save as type" box at the bottom of the resulting window.

I'm off the sitting room so i hear everything, and there's 2 housemates + 1 BF in there watching TV. It's fecking 1.30am, go to bed :mad:

Yes, i realise the irony :P

That's why he's complaining, he can't hear / perv properly ... >_>

File -> Save as, and see if you have PDF as an option in the "save as type" box at the bottom of the resulting window.

It dosen't have it as an option.'ll just email the lecturer tomorrow and remind him of how crap I am with technology.

Download and install this. It creates a fake printer on your computer. You print off that one and it saves it as a PDF

hopefully it works,though me lecturers do seem ok with the fact I can do fack all with a computer.I guess I must have them broken down at this point!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

You probably don't have Adobe Whatsitsface on your computer.

openware version

It works a bit differently though, as when you have it installed you actually go to Print, then choose "CutePDFWriter" as the printer, and it should sort you from there easily enough.

EDIT: Oh, feck off, Kif!! :p

• Advertisement

EDIT: Oh, feck off, Kif!! :p

Yeah, i totally wasn't writing out a reply saying how slow you are
    >_>
    <_<

:P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement