Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Currently I'm on the Dailymail reading about Demi Lovatos split.

She needs to use a conditioner if she's getting splits.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

cloud493 wrote: »
    What's a model of memory?

There's 3 different ones which try to convey the way the memory works...bleh...it's very complicated and information is hard to come by >_<

Edit: IHC, I hereby present you and I with honourary medals in procrastination. I cannot believe it has been 2 months since I had tutorials on this essay! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

That was baaaad...even for you :pac:

That was baaaad...even for you :pac:

I tried. I've been "studying" circular motion and 3D vectors all day, my brain is fudge. None of it is sinking in. My sense of humour is broken from it.

I tried. I've been "studying" circular motion and 3D vectors all day, my brain is fudge. None of it is sinking in. My sense of humour is broken from it.

I can see that :p That sounds almost as nasty as they essay _meehan_ and I are currently writing :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

_meehan_ wrote: »
    There's 3 different ones which try to convey the way the memory works...bleh...it's very complicated and information is hard to come by >_<

Edit: IHC, I hereby present you and I with honourary medals in procrastination. I cannot believe it has been 2 months since I had tutorials on this essay! :o

_meehan_ my love, I also hereby present you with a medal for procastination!

Two months?! Ohh brother... Another aaaarrrgggghhh... I just ate all my chocolate in half an hour. I'm pity eating :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Googles model of memory.... Bleh all complicated words I don't understand :P

cloud493 wrote: »
    Googles model of memory.... Bleh all complicated words I don't understand :P

Join the freakin club :rolleyes:

Join the freakin club :rolleyes:

Fair enough :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭Dude111

Yeah, well maybe if Americans cared more about individual rights and privacy a lot of things other then Facebook would also be better for them...
    Ya got no arguments from me my friend!

I cant believe how many people here DO NOT CARE ABOUT THIER BASIC RIGHTS ANYMORE.. Thier privacy means nothing which is sad........ It seems like the elite has reprogrammed them not to be resistant IN ANY WAY!! (They think GARBAGE is better than actual "GOOD" stuff,etc)

Its all a bit confusing and I AM GLAD I AM NOT OF THE REPROGRAMMED ONES!! (I value my privacy 100000%,i still thankfully have my sense of WHATS GOOD and im thankfully able to use my mind and think for MYSELF!)

I spent almost an hour trying to work out how to get the IMA (Ideal Mechanical Advantage) of a complex pulley system. vectors, trigonometry, motion equations all over the place.

What you actually do is count the ropes supporting the weight. Counting. Fuck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Dude111 wrote: »

I cant believe how many people here DO NOT CARE ABOUT THIER BASIC RIGHTS ANYMORE.. Thier privacy means nothing which is sad........ It seems like the elite has reprogrammed them not to be resistant IN ANY WAY!! (They think GARBAGE is better than actual "GOOD" stuff,etc)

Its all a bit confusing and I AM GLAD I AM NOT OF THE REPROGRAMMED ONES!! (I value my privacy 100000%,i still thankfully have my sense of WHATS GOOD and im thankfully able to use my mind and think for MYSELF!)

FIGHT THE POWER!

What are we talking about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

Dude111 wrote: »

Obama 2013

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Mitt and Newt aren't names

Namlub wrote: »
    Mitt and Newt aren't names

Newt? Nah. Newt must be a real name.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

I sent a girl a message saying "She just didn't bother teaching us how to do that circumcision homework". Damn you autocorrect!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Jackobyte wrote: »
    I sent a girl a message saying "She just didn't bother teaching us how to do that circumcision homework". Damn you autocorrect!

What the hell were you trying to send that it led to circumcision! :pac: :pac:

Ugh... feel so stupid... must write my passwords down in future... three years of "work" lost. :(:(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,860 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Thought I'd stumbled into the Conspiracy Theories forum for a moment...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    What the hell were you trying to send that it led to circumcision! :pac: :pac:

Ugh... feel so stupid... must write my passwords down in future... three years of "work" lost. :(:(

It was meant to read circumcentre. :-/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭jorges

Managed to punch myself in the nose while taking off my hoody. It then started to bleed. I didn't even think I hit it that hard :confused: I don't know how I do these things to myself!

All in all, a spectacular end to the day. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

There are some disturbing images that will NEVER erase from your head. One being woman making a placenta smoothie on Channel 4. The programme should come with a warning :(

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

There are some disturbing images that will NEVER erase from your head. One being woman making a placenta smoothie on Channel 4. The programme should come with a warning :(

Ah Channel 4. The same channel that showed me a full frontal of a baby crowning at about 10 am when I was 12 :eek:

Ah Channel 4. The same channel that showed me a full frontal of a baby crowning at about 10 am when I was 12 :eek:

oh god, I saw that too. Put me off children tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

You missed One Born Every Minute awhile ago, don't know why I watch this crap!

Another woman just showed a picture of her Childs first poo, I've had a better looking chip curry at 3am.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

All nighter here we go! :(

All nighter here we go! :(

I might be joining you. We can tell each other ghost stories and watch scary movies and eat all the sweets in the house!

I might be joining you. We can tell each other ghost stories and watch scary movies and eat all the sweets in the house!

Deal! Go make me tea will you? :( Wont take ya too long to get to Cork :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,390 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

I'm sick of feeling like such a fat lump.
    I'm trying the healthy eating (Christmas screwed me over) and trying to hit the gym and dancing but I just hate it.
    If I had the money I'd go for liposuction.
    I'm not even that big I just feel horrible.

GAH!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement