Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Im gonna keep it
    People sometimes talk to me on FB :o

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Im gonna keep it
    People sometimes talk to me on FB :o

What's that like? :\

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    What's that like? :\

Magical!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

It's like a super limited form of facebook...

That's actually a benefit. Facebook is over-bloated as hell right now, Like button spam all over the shop. Twitter is basic, but I like it.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Colm! wrote: »
    That's actually a benefit. Facebook is over-bloated as hell right now, Like button spam all over the shop. Twitter is basic, but I like it.

That's my biggest gripe about FB atm. The likepages used to be a little funny, now it's all the same tired okes over and over again and they clog up my newsfeed so much. If twitter had IM-ing and more than 140characters it would almost be the perfect system.

• Advertisement

That's my biggest gripe about FB atm. The likepages used to be a little funny, now it's all the same tired okes over and over again and they clog up my newsfeed so much. If twitter had IM-ing and more than 140characters it would almost be the perfect system.

I absolutely hate the likepages :mad:
    They were never funny!

They were never funny!

Maybe I was easily amused in my youth. :P The latest batch of them seem to be about The Big Bang Theory.... god help us all. :\

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

They were never funny!

I didn't mind the on facebook ones where they just came up small and showed all the pages someone liked in a list, but the external ones that are a seperate post each time are just head wrecking.

Although I gotta admit, there have been a few funny ones :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Seems to be more Harry Potter groups to like on Facebook than actual people >.<

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭Dude111

Colm! wrote:
    Facebook is intrusive as hell (ESPECIALLY FOR PPL LIVING IN THE USA) it just amazes me how many use it AND DONT CARE!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

My park has turned into a building site. Piles of rubbish everywhere constant machinery noises interrupting my sleep! :(

M&S* wrote: »
    My park has turned into a building site. Piles of rubbish everywhere constant machinery noises interrupting my sleep! :(

My house seems to be turning into a hangout spot for the housekeeping staff, they're LITERALLY coming in EVERY day checking the same three rooms, loudly slamming doors and waking me up. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

My house seems to be turning into a hangout spot for the housekeeping staff, they're LITERALLY coming in EVERY day checking the same three rooms, loudly slamming doors and waking me up. :(

Make a habit of walking around naked. They won't be back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

Dude111 wrote: »
    Facebook is intrusive as hell (ESPECIALLY FOR PPL LIVING IN THE USA) it just amazes me how many use it AND DONT CARE!!

Yeah, well maybe if Americans cared more about individual rights and privacy a lot of things other then Facebook would also be better for them...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭shannon_tek

Dude111 wrote: »

Im puzzled why the states people :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

*must write essay...must write essay...must write essay....*

*head explodes*
    It's due tomorrow...has to be one of the mankiest things I've ever been asked to write: "Memory can be likened to a place or a process. Using one of these metaphors, discuss a model of memory."
    *cries*

:(

Make a habit of walking around naked. They won't be back.

I'm not sure whether that's a brilliant suggestion, or a really hurtful insult.... :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭shannon_tek

Well the question is are you male or female. if your female and were to follow it you just better hope their not lesbian. if your male i dont see how you can win. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

_meehan_ wrote: »

*head explodes*
    It's due tomorrow...has to be one of the mankiest things I've ever been asked to write: "Memory can be likened to a place or a process. Using one of these metaphors, discuss a model of memory."
    *cries*

What's a model of memory?

Well the question is are you male or female. if your female and were to follow it you just better hope their not lesbian. if your male i dont see how you can lose. :D

FYP. ;)

It's the stuff mediocre erotica stories are made of. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

So I reinstalled vista on my laptop and it's now saying I've no networking hardware. Uh Oh.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Check if you still have a disk that came with the laptop called 'Drivers' or something like that

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    So I reinstalled vista on my laptop and it's now saying I've no networking hardware. Uh Oh.

Which is why you always make sure you have driver copies before reinstalling. Vista is a useless b!tch when it comes to them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

Day needs more hours. Ugh, so much work to do, how the hell are we meant to study on top of this?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

Pigwidgeon wrote: »

I think you just need to install drivers for it. You should have a Drivers disc when you bought the machine (depends on the make)
    But if not, go into the Device Manager (Computer -> System Properties and you'll see it on the left there) and look for Network Adapters. Post exactly what it says there as well as your laptop make.

bah, too slow :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

Raaaah. And ive just realised I've been walking around with a bit of my bra on display all day. Good thing it's nice. Grumble grumble.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Yeah I found a few other CDs I got with the laptop, just restarting it now so hopefully it'll have worked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

Fecking fire alarm going off and i have a headache :( god i hate living in this house.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

_meehan_ wrote: »

*head explodes*
    *cries*

Since I last saw you, I've been on Facebook, went to Aras Mac Leinn and bought 2.50 worth of junk food, and came back and went on this. I also finished my Peer Support leader form. Currently I'm on the Dailymail reading about Demi Lovatos split. We deserve a medal for procastination!
    cloud493 wrote: »
    What's a model of memory?

Google it. :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement