Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Ah the conversations turned to facebook stalking. I was born for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭HandsomeDivil

Went and bought a ticket for the Munster match, got home and was told my uncle has a spare ticket if I wanted it. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Stupid boyfriend's brother's friends trying to scare me when I'm home alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭TheRealSquishy

Starting to freak out over the drive to Galway! Like really really freaking out! :(

Shaking right now just at the thoughts of it, aaaaarrrrgggghhh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

arrrrggggggggghhhhh :( work tomorrow, homework to be done , school monday , mocks in 3 weeks and the cao is still not filled out :(
    major arrrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhh here :O :/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Yeah I have three weeks to study everything for pres and plan my future. No biggie.

Also I cut my hand on my wardrobe and it looks like I've been self-harming

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

Namlub wrote: »
    Also I cut my hand on my wardrobe and it looks like I've been self-harming

Tell me about it! I've gotten so many dody hand cuts :( Especially the time I got like four gashes on the underside of my wrist :o

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Work was an absolute bitch.
    A lad who thinks he's the boss but just a normal staff worker thinks he can boss me around... Ugh. Hate that.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Namlub wrote: »
    Yeah I have three weeks to study everything for pres and plan my future. No biggie.

Just to point out, you have until July to choose your course (if you're going the CAO route), I put midwifery as number 1 on the first CAO I filled. :pac: :pac:

How f*cked up is it that even though I'm lonely as f*ck here, I'm still happier than I was at home over Christmas? :\

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Tell me about it! I've gotten so many dody hand cuts :( Especially the time I got like four gashes on the underside of my wrist :o

Comparing dodgy looking scars? Your resident trainee chef reporting for duty.

I sliced the bottom of my hand/top of my wrist open today when I was cleaning a knife. I haven't cut myself in a while but I manage it when I'm cleaning.

I also have countless burns including a crapload today from splashing myself with fryer oil all up my arm.

>.<

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

Went to the shop to pick up a €20 3V voucher I needed, only to find out they stopped making the 20s and the smallest you can now get is 30. Which you have to pay a surcharge on, too. So instead of €20, I ended up having to pay €32.50. 3V hates me. :mad:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Went to the shop to pick up a €20 3V voucher I needed, only to find out they stopped making the 20s and the smallest you can now get is 30. Which you have to pay a surcharge on, too. So instead of €20, I ended up having to pay €32.50. 3V hates me. :mad:

O2 Money card FTW!

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

Had one those days that I looked like a dogs dinner that has been eaten and puked back up. Now, I was never going to be a good looking person, but the over half swollen face and eyes due to an allergy is not helping my hang ups about myself, grrrr!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

We all.went out tonight with a friend moving to Australia, really really gonna miss her :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Back to college tomorrow. Could have done with another stress free week or so!

Also my timetable changes week by week but the next time I get a sleep in past 10am isn't til the 2nd week of February...damn timetable changing so much, last semester catered to my sleeping pattern so nicely! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Worst. Fúcking. Hangover. Ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

Mcdonals-issue.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

My tonsils are so inflamed this morning.. :( It's so bad I couldn't even drink without burning them up. FML :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Feel really sick but I still have to do my homework that I didn't do over Christmas cause I don't really have an excuse :(

Argh, didn't wake up till half 2.... had missed the first 65minutes of the FA Cup match. Sickened..... though the result makes up for it. :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Oww my throat, it hurts to swallow :'(
    And we need to buy a proper computer chair thing, kitchen chair is so uncomfortable I got a headache and now I can't move my neck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

To the person who gave the this cold, I hate you.

Edit... I just found a 1x1 inch blister on my heel. Its HUGE. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

Last night was pretty messy, even for me. Must pace myself next time and not walk around Tesco at ten o'clock in the morning still completely off my baps.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,867 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Edit... I just found a 1x1 inch blister on my heel. Its HUGE. :(

I'd stick a pin in it, if that happened to me. I never put up with blisters. Amateur drainage FTW. :pac:

I slept for 5 hours last night. In a strange house in West Clare. In a sleeping bag. On a kitchen counter-top. While my drunk friends played charades in the next room, with the connecting door wide open, and another lad snored on the floor. Oh dear.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

So I've got suspected food poisoning on top of the hangover...and can't go back to college tomorrow. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

Psychology essays are pure demons:(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

jumpguy wrote: »
    So I've got suspected food poisoning on top of the hangover...and can't go back to college tomorrow. :(

that is frickin' unlucky bluuuud :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

I've just said the most hurtful and insulting thing I've ever said, and I feel really bad for it. I don't think it will ever be forgotten. I'm an idiot.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

ARGHHHHHHHHHHH I'M SO SCREWED AND SCARED :( And here comes the self-loathing, oh the fun times :(:(:(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement