Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fatcheese.ie

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭chasm

I had problems getting stuff tracked last year but they are showing up now. I bought an item from 7dayshop last night via fatcheese and received an email with a transaction tracking receipt listing :Date of transaction, Retailer, Cashback amount and Average payment speed. Never received that before so it must be a new thing they are doing?

• Moderators Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

I just received a payment from fatcheese (Kamzam Limited) on my paypal account.
    Email came through just before 3pm there.

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭jockeyboard

I just received a payment from fatcheese (Kamzam Limited) on my paypal account.
    Email came through just before 3pm there.

me too! hopefully they will now start on the claims/tickets etc!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,396 ✭✭✭fletch

fletch wrote: »
    Certainly doesn't....gona try withdraw all my money now and see if it works
    Took 12 days but my withdrawl is in my bank account this morning.
    fatcheese.png

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Same here - I made a withdrawal about two weeks ago (give or take) and it's in my bank account as of yesterday. Mind you, I do have a heap of tickets pending, but it's probably just a matter of giving it time.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

Amazon voucher arrived out of the blue today. Happy Days!

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭irishbloke77

Amazon voucher arrived out of the blue today. Happy Days!

Did you order this or is this a way to get paid your earnings on fatcheese rather than lodging it into your account?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

Did you order this or is this a way to get paid your earnings on fatcheese rather than lodging it into your account?

You can withdraw your funds a number of ways. Amazon gift voucher is one method. I think most people would recommend the electronic transfer though!

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭skydish79

Had some transactions from oct/nov 2012 verified and available to withdraw- think most of them were grabone

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Had a schuh transaction verified there, and some bookdepository ones

• Advertisement

A batch of pending cashbacks just came through in the last few days, so more money available to withdraw now.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,199 ✭✭✭maximoose

Snap, all my bookdepository purchases up to 31/01 awarded today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭Toast4532

I have tickets still pending for the following dates:

June 24, 2012 (Debenhams)
    August 09, 2012 (two tickets for this date, for different retailers)
    February 19, 2013 (another two tickets for this date, for different retailers, one worth €70 cash back)

What the hell is it with this company? Where can contact details for them be found?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Still waiting on some transactions dating back to August 2011. Have a ticket open on that since April 2012, no reply.

Two untracked transactions at Christmas that I'm still waiting on a reply.

Took 11 days to complete the bank transfer I requested recently despite me choosing the expedited option.

I'll take anything that comes my way now but I have no faith in this company.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭Dewdropdeb

4b7a1408ab50a2f7880ac2536c8dcc9d.png?1361787191
    Those two at the bottom from 2011 still have not been paid, despite them being verified. No response on any of the others, all from the clickthroughs not going through. The click shows up but purchase doesn't. No response.

I also have a ticket from Dec 2011, still unanswered. I got a payment from them on Friday, so someone is there, so not sure why the lack of response to claims or tickets. Surely there is some ombudsman somewhere they can be reported to? Or maybe a few of us drafting a mail to Joe Duffy? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

I got awarded money from them the last day from Sep 2012. I have a claim from Oct still investigating.

When I went to withdraw my money that had been verified and in my account, I got an email asking for a copy of my utility bill. The reason was because I have 2 fatcheese accounts, one I use when at work, one I use a home, because I can't access my home emails at work and vice versa.
    They asked me to email it to them or post to Kamzam in London. I read from a previous post that this company may be gone bust.
    Anyone ever experience this request for a utility bill or anyone know how long this takes to get sorted?
    Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Tedious Bore

anyone get paid their €14 for the netflix trial?

opened tickets with them last year but they've never got back to me. fukking useless

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭Toast4532

I rang UPC about the €70 cashback FT owe me and they said that Fat Cheese have been reviewing my UPC a/c, but couldn't give me any further info and said that they haven't got contact details for FT.

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭desolate sun

Hi everyone

I was just wondering what people's experiences of Fatcheese are?

I signed up with them a few years ago and couldnt recommend them enough. I got my money no problem a few weeks/months after I made the transactions on the various websites. I've had loads of friends happy with their experience also.

However lately they seem to be really bad. I bought something and they calculated the commission wrong. They awarded me €1.50 when it should have been much, much higher. I sent a ticket in November. This was never answered. I sent another in January and again this wasnt answered.

Other things I bought months ago are still pending and the money has never been awarded.

I really don't know who to contact as they don't answer their tickets.

It's such a pity because I always rated them very highly.

• Advertisement

Merged with the Fatcheese megathread

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

My advice is to be thankful for anything you get that you were waiting on, and avoid routing any purchases through their site in the future.

Very spotty service for quite a few months now, and nobody seems to ever get a response to any claims or tickets.

Cowboys.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,545 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

One thing I've noticed with my last two withdrawals (including one I'm still waiting for) is that even when you eventually get 'paid' into your FC account, the money seems to go on hiatus when you withdraw it. I withdrew a small amount on 25th Feb and haven't received it yet - and the payment missing button isn't available. My previous withdrawal took a month to get to me as well. Complete <SNIP>, but I guess it's money for nothing.....

The pace of turnaround does appear to be quite slow at the moment. I have several transactions pending for a while, with the last update over a month ago. I did request a payment in Mar and it got processed, so things do appear to be alive over there.

Ultimately, the way I look at it is that it's money for nothing (simply making sure to use their affiliate links), so I won't cry too hard over it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭bungaro79

i'm waiting on 3 big payments which haven't been tracked for some reason. first one was with the aa nearly a year ago.
    i like how they say in the "contact us" page how you can use their Live Chat on the right of each page!!

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭desolate sun

dudara wrote: »
    Ultimately, the way I look at it is that it's money for nothing (simply making sure to use their affiliate links), so I won't cry too hard over it.

That's fine.
    But they promise a service and they're not fulfilling that service.
    I would save a bit of time by not bothering to log into their account and look up to see if the shop I wish to purchase from is on their website. It might be just seconds I'm wasting but I am fulfilling my side of the bargain and they should do the same in return.

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭PeterDuggan

dudara wrote: »
    The way I look at it is that it's money for nothing.

Well I dunno.... If you bought something marked 20% off in a store and they didn't give you the reduction would you think that ok?

Also you can rest assured that FC are making sure that they get their full commission from the retailer. If they can get away without paying you as well then it's clear profit for them.

When was the last time that anyone got any money either paid into their fatcheese or bank accounts?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

When was the last time that anyone got any money either paid into their fatcheese or bank accounts?

Like 6-8 months ago for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,763 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Tinie wrote: »
    Like 6-8 months ago for me.

I got €50 worth of Amazon vouchers back in February, which I'd requested in November. I've requested €30 to my bank account since February now and still waiting.

Advertisement