Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fatcheese.ie

Options
1202122232426»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

11 Nov 2012   Netflix Ireland	Pending

• Registered Users Posts: 2,430 ✭✭✭garrettod

At this stage, this is evolving into fraud ...

Thanks,

G.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭tech

Im sick of sending them email at this stage, with no reply from them.
    im chasing them over 1 year.
    Its a joke whats the next step?

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Thegalwayman

tech wrote: »
    Im sick of sending them email at this stage, with no reply from them.
    im chasing them over 1 year.
    Its a joke whats the next step?

The next step is acceptance and join quidco. If u want a link pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭alekito

Has anyone got anything recently from them? They still seem to be going. Money and clicks being tracked etc. I bought some things on Dealrush but it seems Dealrush never paid them

• Advertisement

alekito wrote: »
    Has anyone got anything recently from them? They still seem to be going. Money and clicks being tracked etc. I bought some things on Dealrush but it seems Dealrush never paid them

I suspect they are still "going" alright...

They have no problem letting people continue to use their site, use their tracking links and they collect the commission from the sales, but it's passing some of that commission on, or responding to people where they ain't "going".

It's debatable as to whether it's outright fraud or not at this stage...

Thanks,

G.

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Denisoftus

I've made a substantial booking on the hotel booking website with cooperation of fatcheese.ie; a week passed and no tracking is available. Submitted number of tickets with zero response, also I've waited a year for pending transaction ticket response with no luck at all. Is it completely hopeless to get some support of this website, is it dead?. I will be needed a couple of more big bookings soon and don't like to take chances on this site again. Any similar but reliable sites boardies can recommend? Any chance of getting the cash back from fatcheese? This is very annoying as I relied on it.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,502 ✭✭✭✭L1011

There are no similar Irish targetted sites. UK ones include Quidco and Topcashback but may not be any use

Fatcheese very occasionally pay out but they have no support - if it doesn't track, you aren't getting it.

Another possible approach is to start contacting the various affiliate networks they work with, along with some of the larger retailers ... complain to them about whats happening.

Thanks,

G.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

L1011 wrote: »
    There are no similar Irish targetted sites. UK ones include Quidco and Topcashback but may not be any use
    Both of these work for Irish peeps unless the terms of the cashback exclude same. Infacta topcashback.co.uk have a small Irish section.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Denisoftus

Fatcheese very occasionally pay out but they have no support - if it doesn't track, you aren't getting it.

Lovely, this means they receive (likely 10%) commission of this sale but just don't bother to share with their customers, will never use them again :mad::mad::mad:

Will try UK sites, cheers, are they reliable enough?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭sok2005

Anyone know how to cancel an account with them? I can't find the option on their website.

Has anybody got paid from them in the last few months? I have a waiting cash back for months. No update and no replies. Has anybody got paid this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭xraylady

I've given up on ever getting anything. Surely they shouldn't still have an active website. Hopefully people will Google Fatcheese before relying on any rewards.

xraylady wrote: »
    I've given up on ever getting anything. Surely they shouldn't still have an active website. Hopefully people will Google Fatcheese before relying on any rewards.

The good people who control the .ie domains replied back with the old "thats not my job" type response, when I raised it with them. They obviously don't care less whats going on, as long as they got paid for the url.

At this stage - Fatcheese can be considered nothing more than a complete scam !

Thanks,

G.

scam is right haven got a reply from them in over 1 year have close on €100 due to me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭yoshimitsu

received my last cash back payment through paypal last year (sept 2015). Have about €30 pending but i guess no chance of getting those.
    As somebody mentioned there is no way of closing the account. I've changed the name and email address on the profile to something fake... they dont ask for the email to be verified by clicking a link so you can just make it up. if they havent already sold my info for spamming and God know what else at least they wont be able to do it in the future.
    What a sad affair...

Has anybody got any money back in the last year? Is this not fraud? They are probably keeping all the money and not passing any of it on. Who can be contacted about this - fraud office or somebody else?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

This a job for the fraud squad methinks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Are people still using/talking about Fatcheese? This has been happening for years now, and nothing has happened them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,961 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I got most (not all) of what i was owed about 3 years ago and ditched them.

muffler wrote: »
    I got most (not all) of what i was owed about 3 years ago and ditched them.

You did well...

The real problem here is that they are permitted to continue to operate a website, particularly one with a .ie domain which is regulated locally !

Thanks,

G.

Yea, it does seem like fraud. If they are getting cash back and not passing it on. I will research it more and see who can take action.

These guys office is Based in Clonakilty !!

Fatcheese Limited. Registered in Ireland, No. 481966. All rights reserved.
    Registered Address: 10 McCurtain Hill, Clonakilty, Co Cork, Ireland
    Address for all correspondence and queries: 4th Floor Erico House, 93-99 Upper Richmond Road, London SW15 2TG, United Kingdom

domain: fatcheese.ie
    descr: Kamzam Limited
    descr: Body Corporate (Ltd,PLC,Company)
    descr: Discretionary Name
    admin-c: AKD740-IEDR
    tech-c: ABG704-IEDR
    renewal: 30-November-2017
    holder-type: Billable
    locked: NO
    ren-status: Active
    in-zone: 1
    nserver: a.ns.bytemark.co.uk
    nserver: b.ns.bytemark.co.uk
    nserver: c.ns.bytemark.co.uk
    source: IEDR

person: Ahmed Zaman
    nic-hdl: AKD740-IEDR

person: Lets Host Domain Services
    nic-hdl: ABG704-IEDR

• Registered Users Posts: 68,502 ✭✭✭✭L1011

That address is a company formation service.

That address is a company formation service.

Cheers! Thanks for that.

So they can be reported in Ireland or England?

• Registered Users Posts: 45,961 ✭✭✭✭muffler

The CCPC should be the first port of call I think for anyone wishing to make a complaint

Hi Muffler,

Good suggestion ... it's never too late I suppose.

Hopefully a lot of others on this thread will also complain. At this stage, I want to see the website shut down as a starting point, to prevent others being lured in and then ripped off, as it seems many of us have been.

Thanks,

G.

Advertisement