Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,624 ✭✭✭Little CuChulainn

numbers 18 and 19(former Paris Bakery)are not of historical importance because they were built in the 70's......yeah but what he didn't recognise was that the state didnt prevent the demolition of the original buildings that stood in their place.

That logic.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,024 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

GavMan wrote: »
    The Hub throwing their weight behind characters of ill-repute again. They shared the following post:

https://www.facebook.com/damien.farrell.18/posts/1122898587744292

More on the story here: http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/news/30-protesters-halt-restoration-works-at-1916-moore-street-centre-34346465.html

A spokesman from Éirigí, a group with suspected links to republican paramilitary groups, talking about transparency. That figures.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭GavMan

A spokesman from Éirigí, a group with suspected links to republican paramilitary groups, talking about transparency. That figures.

Yeah I recalled him from the local elections. Garnered 500 odd votes in the Crumlin-Kimmage ward of Dublin City. Full Time Taxi Driver so plenty of time to be clowning around the place

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭cobhguy28

Getting to be that time of year again. Please note a change of venue from previous years :pac:

Independance_Day_2016.jpg

According to Billy in an interview with vin on Internet raidio during the week, it's still on in the mansion house only it's private and nobody can attend. He then says it had allways been private? And the later one in hotel is for public. Seems strange as he allways said it had to be in public and ever poster over the last few years has always said public. It's strange how it's private now after he was banned from the mansion house. On a funnier note vin asked him had he been following his shows and Billy reply no because his broadband has been disconnected. Must be a conspiracy against him.

cobhguy28 wrote: »
    According to Billy in an interview with vin on Internet raidio during the week, it's still on in the mansion house only it's private and nobody can attend. He then says it had allways been private? And the later one in hotel is for public. Seems strange as he allways said it had to be in public and ever poster over the last few years has always said public. It's strange how it's private now after he was banned from the mansion house. On a funnier note vin asked him had he been following his shows and Billy reply no because his broadband has been disconnected. Must be a conspiracy against him.

Unlike their logic and moral codes you couldn't make that up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭randypriest

Wonder which site The Hub are talking about?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,325 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Presumably they mean the Christian Morris fb page, he's been on at them for the last 9 months in an intellectual battle-to-the-death. Its a bit like Ralph Wiggum going up against the 3 Stooges.

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Flange/Flanders

Mr Doocey has moved on from posting the addresses of politicians and members of An Garda Siochana to posting addresses of civilians working for the DPP's office on his fb page where it has been widely shared. Personally, I think it's a despicable act to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,810 ✭✭✭CrabRevolution

ken wrote: »
    This goes some way to explaining why they do it.

http://www.irishcultureandcustoms.com/ACalend/1.21GreatSeal.html

That article seems to have just taken everything McGuire claims and presents it as fact.

Also, according to that article, Sam Maguire is "Considered by many to be the GAA's founding father". Quite an achievement considering he'd have been 7 years old when the GAA was founded.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭GavMan

Mr Doocey has moved on from posting the addresses of politicians and members of An Garda Siochana to posting addresses of civilians working for the DPP's office on his fb page where it has been widely shared. Personally, I think it's a despicable act to do.

Some bloke in the comments of a post also accusing a retired Garda (unnamed) of the murder of Sophie Toscan Du Plantier...

These guys really are worse than whats on the sole of your shoe

• Advertisement

To lighten up the tone, this was sent to me as a suggested FB page. God bless their pop socks :)

https://www.facebook.com/publicholidaycampaign/

• Registered Users Posts: 40,232 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

To lighten up the tone, this was sent to me as a suggested FB page. God bless their pop socks :)

https://www.facebook.com/publicholidaycampaign/

some people have too much time on their hands

• Registered Users Posts: 11,499 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

some people have too much time on their hands

55 likes in 5 months, we're probably safe enough for the moment I'd say.

55 likes in 5 months, we're probably safe enough for the moment I'd say.

Not to mention the fact that our designated public holidays are already called "Public Holiday's" :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭relax carry on

Looks like Integrity Ireland plus associated groups were back in action today.

http://m.rte.ie/news/2016/0113/759806-mayo-district-court-interuption/

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Kevin3

Manning continues to be blissfully unaware of his own irony:
    Brief sequence of events today at Castlebar:
    (1) About 60 I-I members, including supporters from Mayo Land League, People Before Profit and other activist groups converged on Castlebar Court.
    (2) All Gardai present served with the short 'advisories' (pictured below).
    (3) Court Office served with notice that Fintan Murphy remains under citizen's arrest and that Court is therefore illegal. (See above)
    (4) 11.00am - the public rises and reads out the 1916 proclamation in unison.
    (5) Fintan Murphy abandons Courtroom.
    (6) Stephen reads out general advisories and explains how the Gardai, solicitors and Courts Service Staff present are engaged in supporting illicit activities.
    (7) Murphy returns and tries to bulldoze and shout his way forwards.
    (8) People stand and begin reading the proclamation again - others hum the national anthem when ordered to sit down.
    (9) Gardai approach a number of people and manhandle, assault and evict them from the Courtroom without proper cause. Phones, documents etc seized or stolen - again!
    (10) We reconvene outside and, after lodging formal complaints with the local Garda Station, march on Enda Kenny's Office to deliver our constitutional opinions on his 'inspired leadership' of our suffering Country.

Kevin3 wrote: »

what does this refer to?

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Kevin3

12439142_594395507374102_673186824520187428_n.png.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=0d34f96494b89beef4e52a62f922dcfc&oe=573AA04E

12439142_594395507374102_673186824520187428_n.png.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=0d34f96494b89beef4e52a62f922dcfc&oe=573AA04E

Nuttier than squirrel ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,548 ✭✭✭blackwhite

(1) About 60 I-I members, including supporters from Mayo Land League, People Before Profit and other activist groups converged on Castlebar Court.

First time I recall them getting involved in this brand of idiocy?
    Always had them down as looney left - but I thought more in the traditional far-left looney way!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,899 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

blackwhite wrote: »
    First time I recall them getting involved in this brand of idiocy?
    Always had them down as looney left - but I thought more in the traditional far-left looney way!

Its such a loose grouping of people that they get people doing things in their name constantly that I imagine some of the others don't approve of.

Remember that nearly every party in the "PBP-AAA" grouping comes from people being pissed off with another party they're in (which is another member of said grouping) and forming their own. Not being looney left enough for someone can cause that person to go form their own party.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Grolschevik

(3) Court Office served with notice that Fintan Murphy remains under citizen's arrest and that Court is therefore illegal. (See above)
    (4) 11.00am - the public rises and reads out the 1916 proclamation in unison.
    (5) Fintan Murphy abandons Courtroom.
    (6) Stephen reads out general advisories and explains how the Gardai, solicitors and Courts Service Staff present are engaged in supporting illicit activities.
    (7) Murphy returns and tries to bulldoze and shout his way forwards.
    (8) People stand and begin reading the proclamation again - others hum the national anthem when ordered to sit down.
    (9) Gardai approach a number of people and manhandle, assault and evict them from the Courtroom without proper cause. Phones, documents etc seized or stolen - again!
    (10) We reconvene outside and, after lodging formal complaints with the local Garda Station, march on Enda Kenny's Office to deliver our constitutional opinions on his 'inspired leadership' of our suffering Country.

Hmmm... continuing thematic similarity!
    "Militia and antigovernment extremists illegally occupying a federal wildlife refuge in Oregon are now pledging to form a 'citizen’s grand jury' to indict and bring criminal charges against public officials and judges the occupiers accuse of committing crimes and violating the Constitution."

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2016/01/13/antigovernment-extremists-oregon-now-plan-their-own-justice-system

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Serjeant Buzfuz

Looks like Integrity Ireland plus associated groups were back in action today.

http://m.rte.ie/news/2016/0113/759806-mayo-district-court-interuption/

Yes the three stooges, Curly Cannon, Larry the Roofer Granahan and Moe Manning disrupted by reading out the Proclamation to the cadence of the Rosary and the Gerry "Beamer" Oboyle stuck his oar in.
    Curly was his usual courageous self, heckling a young female solicitor...

Mannings propensity to sue anyone who criticises him at the drop of a hat may have granted him a degree of immunity, the young man in question regularly accompanies him to Court

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Isn't the Courts Service a statutory body incorporated by one of the Courts Service Acts?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭whippet

Isn't the Courts Service a statutory body incorporated by one of the Courts Service Acts?

don't be talking sense now ... you know they are private companies controlled by denis o'brien and the rothchilds via secret meetings in an underground lair in the swiss alps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭whippet

This post has been deleted.

it's common knowledge ... haven't you been watching youtube and Facebook (real media) ... due to the fluoride in the water and suppressants sprayed out from the airplanes the vast majority of people can't process the information apart from a select few of ireland's brightest and best. There is an uprising in the making and these messiahs are now making people see the light

• Registered Users Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭Pat Mustard

Mod:

A number of defamatory posts have had to be deleted.

Defamatory posts are not allowed by boards.ie or by forum charter.

Would all posters bear that in mind when posting, please.

• Advertisement

I'm sure it's possible to post without defaming any of these "characters" the truth about them is quite damning enough without making anything up....

Advertisement