Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Staph

Tinfoil?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Released on €5000 bail according to II facebook page.

Screenshot_2.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SpaceSasqwatch

at a guess the gardai didnt want bail was because he'd done a legger the last time.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

Ladies of Ireland, Joe Doocey has returned - intimate dates available by limited reservations

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,909 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Ha, yeah Im sure the Guards actually said that to a judge, keep him on remand please, he's affiliated with this Facebook club of nobodies who have never achieved anything ever...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,536 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Thargor wrote: »
    Ha, yeah Im sure the Guards actually said that to a judge, keep him on remand please, he's affiliated with this Facebook club of nobodies who have never achieved anything ever...

...with massive delusions of grandeur...

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Serjeant Buzfuz

...with massive delusions of grandeur...

More like delusions of adequacy.....

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Complete the following sentence:

The Court of Appeal found Mr Beades could not credibly........

Jerry Beades loses appeal over guarantee for €255k loan he claims he was duped into signing

• Advertisement

Graham wrote: »
    Complete the following sentence:

The Court of Appeal found Mr Beades could not credibly........

tell his arse from his elbow?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,675 ✭✭✭whippet

Just a thought .. Whatever happened Tom Darcy's book that was going to rock the foundations of the state? Haven't heard a peep from the guy .. Surely he's running for election again considering he only narrowly missed out on a European seat the last time out

• Registered Users Posts: 4,074 ✭✭✭relax carry on

whippet wrote: »
    Just a thought .. Whatever happened Tom Darcy's book that was going to rock the foundations of the state? Haven't heard a peep from the guy .. Surely he's running for election again considering he only narrowly missed out on a European seat the last time out

Not sure about Darcy's book but Mannings one seems to be attempting to drum up interest by dropping his price.

Can't attach a screenshot for some reason.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1906628726/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?qid=1454627284&sr=8-4&pi=AC_SX220_SY330_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=stephen+manning&dpPl=1&dpID=41OGwnKi+vL&ref=plSrch

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,719 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Not sure about Darcy's book but Mannings one seems to be attempting to drum up interest by dropping his price.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1906628726/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?qid=1454627284&sr=8-4&pi=AC_SX220_SY330_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=stephen+manning&dpPl=1&dpID=41OGwnKi%2BvL&ref=plSrch

Interesting "review" from someone called Tom McCarthy:
    Not before time. An excellent citizen's guide to dealing with state sponsored corruption in Ireland - with effective tips and strategies - as long as you have the guts to apply them! This is a brave and insightful manual that challenges the Irish status quo head on. I can't imagine this book being up for sale for too long because it names and shames judges, senior civil servants and politicians who according to the author seem to be operating a private criminal organisation instead of a public justice system. Lots of information about how the Irish public are being shafted by crooked lawyers and agents of the State and how the laws, rules and procedures that the authorities are supposed to be following are being illegally subverted. It's a great start for someone coming up against 'the system' for the first time - or even the 2nd or 3rd or umpteenth time! In context of what's been going on in the country for the past few years it's spot on. Corruption, cronyism and cover-ups are the order of the day. Private Courts being run for profit while masquerading as public facilities. Banks and bondholders draining our resources, repossessing family homes and dictating national policy. Politically appointed judges, corrupt garda management, regulators and so-called statutory oversight bodies that are deliberately set up to fail. Anyone who feels that they are being mistreated by the establishment will want to read this book to see how to protect and defend themselves. Instructions on joining Integrity Ireland are also included - as well as some forms and templates for 'direct action' against corrupt authority figures. I found the conclusion about the country being run by sociopaths to be very true and some of the author's letters to the authorities are well worth a read. The best part is probably Part 2 - the instructions on how to directly prosecute guards, lawyers, judges and other miscreants in your own name FOR FREE! Priceless!

^^^The above takes some getting to because it only comes up when you get redirected to the html-only version of Amazon but it's there. I took a screenie and attached it too!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1906628726/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?qid=1454627284&sr=8-4&pi=AC_SX220_SY330_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=stephen+manning&dpPl=1&dpID=41OGwnKi%2BvL&ref=plSrch

someone has to pay for Joe's bail.

Mind you 50 quid for a word document of nonsense was a bit steep alright

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Tom D'arcy seems to have left the fold of DDI and is now describing himself as an independent candidate.

Here he is at fellow independent candidate, Mattie McGrath's, campaign launch. Tom manages to get in a good plug for his book that's rocking the state to it's core. Mattie, of course, is no stranger to the eviction theatre that Gilroy et al like to perform.

DDI must be too main stream for Tom.

i'm somewhat intrigued by Mattie McGrath's involvement with gilroy, Darcy and Beades ... does anyone know if he has any debts that may have been securitised and is devoting his time to this alchemy for personal gain?

Can't seem to find it anywhere but is Stephen Manning of Integrity Ireland running in Mayo. He's announced he is per the below.

Sorry for the lack of posts recently - but the main I-I website, email platform and Stephen's modest 'political' page have all been attacked.. hopefully most I-I members and supporters will have received the attached important message by email regarding the launch of 'local' I-I groups. Please feel free to share..

http://www.integrityireland.ie/31-Time%20For%20Change%20Feb%207th%202016.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 27 JimmytheTurk

You don't really believe this? Manning claims to be running but also claims that the returning officer will not post his candidature!

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Flange/Flanders

You don't really believe this? Manning claims to be running but also claims that the returning officer will not post his candidature!

I think Gerry o Boyle was also claiming the same rubbish the last day and then posted us a picture of himself with the returning officer a couple of days later!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Serjeant Buzfuz

I think Gerry o Boyle was also claiming the same rubbish the last day and then posted us a picture of himself with the returning officer a couple of days later!!

Manning has his ugly mug up on Facebook shaking hands with Fintan murphy after handing in his candidature.
    Meanwhile if Gerry Oboyle wants a slogan what about "a Bmw in one hand and a ballot box in the other"?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,347 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Also seems to be no less than two candidates from that '1st Independent Mayo' organisation which threw Dr Integrity out.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Recently, I haven't really been keeping tabs on the groups as much as have previously. One thing that did stick out was the Hub declaring themselves non-political in the run up to the election.

Two things from this:
    1. I take it this is to mean that their political party they were pushing a year ago has disappeared into the ether.
    2. Relations are frosty enough with DDI to make an endorsement out of the question. This speaks of a greater fracture within DDI where Tom D'arcy has left.

Speaking of Tom, his case keeps getting put back in the list for the Supreme Court. It's now down for hearing in mid-March. At which point he'll have had at least 6 years of keeping the bank from resolving the matter in any timely fashion.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭GavMan

Robbo wrote: »
    Recently, I haven't really been keeping tabs on the groups as much as have previously. One thing that did stick out was the Hub declaring themselves non-political in the run up to the election.

Two things from this:
    1. I take it this is to mean that their political party they were pushing a year ago has disappeared into the ether.
    2. Relations are frosty enough with DDI to make an endorsement out of the question. This speaks of a greater fracture within DDI where Tom D'arcy has left.

They have somewhat endorsed an independent candidate in Dublin Mid West, Clare Leonard

Meanwhile, they don't believe people should pay their M50 tolls (https://www.facebook.com/irishselfhelpzone/posts/560930134063772)

And they've released their wet dream wishlist (https://www.facebook.com/irishselfhelpzone/posts/561696697320449)

it was only about 12 months ago or less that The Hub had the launch of a political movement in the Red Cow hotel with a full on constitution and policy etc.

It seems that all these groups just come up with notions and idea based upon the prevailing outrages of the huddled masses

• Registered Users Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭GavMan

whippet wrote: »
    it was only about 12 months ago or less that The Hub had the launch of a political movement in the Red Cow hotel with a full on constitution and policy etc.

It seems that all these groups just come up with notions and idea based upon the prevailing outrages of the huddled masses

Thank you, Google

https://www.facebook.com/events/1554872938079282/

Manning has his ugly mug up on Facebook shaking hands with Fintan murphy after handing in his candidature.
    Meanwhile if Gerry Oboyle wants a slogan what about "a Bmw in one hand and a ballot box in the other"?

I was down around Castlebar on buisiness yesterday. they seem to be blessed with an absolute sh*tload of lunatic independents of various hues.

Gerrys slogan on his posters is..... "Mayo: Eviction-Free County" or something to that effect, they're tiny posters. I'm not going to go through his rambling trains of thought, you can suffer it for yourselves here
    Also seems to be no less than two candidates from that '1st Independent Mayo' organisation which threw Dr Integrity out.

Dr (Not a Doctor) Manning would seem to have gotten the papers in on time, no sign of any literature or posters from him as yet: http://www.con-telegraph.ie/news/roundup/articles/2016/02/11/4114294-sixteen-candidates-to-run-in-mayo-constituency/

First Independent Mayo, Mannings former cronies have two candidates, one in Castlebar - George O'Malley and one from Ballina - Peter Jordan. Their posters consist of a name, picture and strangely, a mobile number. A quick browse of their FB page would seem to point towards them being parish pump operators: https://www.facebook.com/1st-Independent-MAYO-1377809175851685/

My only prediction is that not one of them will get their deposit back. Cue someone trying to claim that they had no contract in the first place. :D

Explains the number of cranks on the ballot paper.

• Advertisement

Seems that Stephen Mannings picture with his mortal enemy in Castlebar Courthouse has backfired on him. Some now deleted posts on the I.I facebook page from Joe Dooceys facebook account and another supporter Garie Beattie seem to suggest it was too much for them. The first casualties of Mannings political career.

Advertisement