Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭whippet

Robbo wrote: »
    recently that the Hub are closing for Christmas and hosting slap up lunches.

the donations bucket won't empty itself

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Onevision

whippet wrote: »
    it goes to prove that the 'follower' of the Hub and the other groups don't actually read in to anything that they are asked to believe and just assume these bastions of morality are beyond reproach.

Lord Byron was also posting some rambling nonsense that proves beyond any doubt that commercial rates are not payable at all ... i'd say he'd struggle to get a milkman to deliver to him on credit with his full time dedication to the science of Debt Alchemy.

This sums up Integrity Ireland and its sheep.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭GavMan

Quick reminder. Tonight @ 9pm on TV3, "Evicted at Christmas". Plenty of 'High Profile' freeman gowls set to feature.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭cobhguy28

If I thought he was smart enough I would assume Beades was doing this to stop Kelly P ever hearing a case involving old Gerry.

I cannot believe he's mad enough to try this though, challenging the nomination of the President of the High Court.

Looks like case throw out and costs awarded against Gerry. Proper order.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭whippet

Jerry is quickly becoming an expert in failure. With the o'donnells, senate election this injunction and obviously his business career ... He is doing his best to fail in full public view.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Mrs cockett

any comments on the TV3 programme on repossessions?

Why don't you tell us what you thought? Haven't seen it yet myself

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Chiorino

Could only manage a few minutes of it but from what I saw it was very one sided. Usual spiel about heroes of the people like the hubsters defending poor innocents who were duped into accepting loans from evil financial institutions.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,024 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

cobhguy28 wrote: »
    Looks like case throw out and costs awarded against Gerry. Proper order.

Although it's funny in one way yet in another it's annoying as it pushes back other court cases back further and further.

http://m.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/ceremony-to-appoint-new-high-court-president-delayed-by-jerry-beades-challenge-34305900.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Serjeant Buzfuz

Although it's funny in one way yet in another it's annoying as it pushes back other court cases back further and further.

http://m.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/ceremony-to-appoint-new-high-court-president-delayed-by-jerry-beades-challenge-34305900.html

Isaac Wunder order needed here

• Registered Users Posts: 27 JimmytheTurk

Manning's been boasting that he was going to show Judge Mary Devins the error of her ways in Ballina today. Does anyone know what happened?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,024 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

Manning's been boasting that he was going to show Judge Mary Devins the error of her ways in Ballina today. Does anyone know what happened?

Nothing up yet from today on their FB page. Give them a while; WIFI in Castlebar prison may not be that good :)

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Kevin3

The level of hypocrisy in the first line is mind boggling:

Screenshot_2015-12-22-20-27-07.png

Perhaps the court staff are playing him at his own game; delay and frustrate by twisting the law to accommodate your own agenda. It's not nice when the shoe is on the other foot eh Stephen?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

Kevin3 wrote: »

Hypocrisy is probably harsh.
    More like abject lack of self awareness.

eldamo wrote: »
    Hypocrisy is probably harsh.
    More like abject lack of self awareness.

Sociopathy more likely

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

To be fair, they're playing fairly fast and loose with the word "Integrity" in their name, so at least they're being a bit consistent.

GavMan wrote: »
    Quick reminder. Tonight @ 9pm on TV3, "Evicted at Christmas". Plenty of 'High Profile' freeman gowls set to feature.

Finally got around to watching this last night. What a load of old nonsense.

The 2 homeowners that featured, they were both in the situation they were in because their marriages had broken down and their ex husbands we supposedly not stumping up their half of the mortgage. In the end, becuase of their circumstances, both could not afford their repayments and fell behind. While that is sad on a human level, I'm don't quite see why that would or should preclude them from having their homes repossessed. They should really be pursuing their ex husbands for the money to meet the repayments (Assuming the husband is jointly named on the mortgage. Even if he's not, he's partly responsible for housing and maintaining his children).

As for the renter. Totally deluded. I'm not sure where the sense of entitlement to a particular rented property comes from. IMO, they should just pack up and find an alternative arrangement, like any normal person would.

The freemen were very very careful not to dispense any sort of legal advice on camera

Screenshot_2015-12-22-20-27-07.png

Perhaps the court staff are playing him at his own game; delay and frustrate by twisting the law to accommodate your own agenda. It's not nice when the shoe is on the other foot eh Stephen?

Staff tend to stick to the letter of the law when you abuse them, record and film them, and constantly confront and contradict them?
    Quelle Surprise!

Staff tend to stick to the letter of the law when you abuse them, record and film them, and constantly confront and contradict them?
    Quelle Surprise!

You catch more flies with honey than being a crazy bollox.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 Onevision

Manning back on II facebook, after working out his spin on yesterday's events.

Onevision wrote: »
    Manning back on II facebook, after working out his spin on yesterday's events.

Joe Doocey commenting rudely on II Facebook about Judge Devins, well what do you expect from an ass but a kick....

Joe Doocey commenting rudely on II Facebook about Judge Devins, well what do you expect from an ass but a kick....

had a flick through his page. what a charming bloke. A particular highlight where the mask slips here

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

Something I've stumbled upon - 1Yi (One Year Initiative or something). It's received support from the usuals, II and DDI as well as some independents around the country. Also at least one Green Party local election candidate. It calls for direct democracy etc. The Facebook page is full of the same old rhetoric - new republic for our children etc, lots of weird metaphors - which leads me to believe is this DDI brand differentiation?

donvito99 wrote: »
    Something I've stumbled upon - 1Yi (One Year Initiative or something). It's received support from the usuals, II and DDI as well as some independents around the country. Also at least one Green Party local election candidate. It calls for direct democracy etc. The Facebook page is full of the same old rhetoric - new republic for our children etc, lots of weird metaphors - which leads me to believe is this DDI brand differentiation?
    ?format=1000w
    a proper rogues gallery.
    I love how Jeff Rudd managed to get himself right into the middle of it.
    Lends a great air of credibility.

They have placed him a little too close to Ben Gilroy for his liking though (I think Jeff has recently accused a DDI member/supporter/enforcer of roughing him up)
    Luckily the calming influence of Paul Murphy is right in the middle of them.
    I am reluctant to admit to being able to recognise any more of them for fear of it contributing to my own inevitable sectioning.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,885 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Have they specified whats fake about the current democracy that they want changed?

Thargor wrote: »
    Have they specified whats fake about the current democracy that they want changed?
    they would very much like to be in charge.

1) The People’s Assembly for Democratic Reform
    Within six months of the next government taking office, a People’s Assembly will be formed to devise a mechanism for people-initiated referendums.
    2) The People’s Referendum for Democratic Reform
    One Year from the date the People’s Assembly is formed, a referendum will be held. The purpose of the referendum is to allow the people of Ireland to vote and decide if People-Initiated Referendums should be put into the Irish Constitution. There would be two types of People-Initiated referendums.
    a) Public/Citizen Veto
    With the introduction of Public Veto referendums, members of the public would be provided with the power to initiate/trigger a referendum to prevent / block / stop / repeal legislation.
    b) Public/Citizen Initiatives
    This instrument would provide the people with the power to initiate/trigger a referendum to introduce new legislation or a constitutional amendment.

Who votes for a tax cut?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,885 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Sounds like a strategy for annoying people with referendums so much that the only ones left voting will be them.

• Advertisement

Sounds like a strategy for annoying people with referendums so much that the only ones left voting will be them.

Not freeman so much as pointless toss, so I don't want to stick on it too long, but how would you even finance it?

Would it come down to referendums by text message?

Advertisement