Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,072 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

cobhguy28 wrote: »
    On his Facebook page Ben Gilroy just put a video of what he claims is him taken back a home that was repossessed by sheriff. He uses a drill on the lock which is criminal damage. In the video he does no step inside the property but if he did then that would also be burglary. Is he after hanging himself this time.

Most likely a fictitious work from Benji. No expert on repossession crews but you'd imagine that the last two things they'd do upon seizure is to not change the old locks and to leave the keys with the former occupiers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭GavMan

Obviously that could be his own back door for all we know.

Typical ****-wittery

Obviously that could be his own back door for all we know.

Typical ****-wittery

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Serjeant Buzfuz

Doocey claims to be back in Ireland, anyone interested in a sweepstake on how long he'll get, I reckon 12 months?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,779 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,675 ✭✭✭whippet

he seems to be a nice sort of bloke.

Did the court direct that possession needed to be handed over by half five yesterday evening? wonder what happened?

whippet wrote: »
    Did the court direct that possession needed to be handed over by half five yesterday evening? wonder what happened?

It seems to have directed that and there seems to be radio silence on their Facebook page. Which had be their main platform for orchestrating this carry on

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

GavMan wrote: »
    It seems to have directed that and there seems to be radio silence on their Facebook page. Which had be their main platform for orchestrating this carry on
    I've noticed how quiet the various groups were on these matters this week.

whippet wrote: »
    he seems to be a nice sort of bloke.

From said piece...

Those claims were disputed by Mr Sweeney and Dr Grimes who alleged the premises was taken by force by a gang of men described as “thugs, goons and gangsters”

Sounds like your bog standard run of the mill Freemen in that case :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

With a General Election looming, I wonder how the Hub Political Party is going?

DDI will certainly be kept busy with Ben Gilroy, Ray Hall and possibly Anto Connor in various courts over the next few months in relation to their own affairs and indiscretions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,074 ✭✭✭relax carry on

Looks like Integrity Ireland are off to storm the castle. From their Facebook witterings.

Integrity Ireland
    12 hrs ·
    Feb 1st - Monday 11.00am. Meet at CCJ (Criminal Courts of Justice) on Parkgate Street (near Heuston Station).
    Marching on Garda HQ to conduct citizen’s arrest of Garda Commissioner Noirin O’Sullivan

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

Looks like Integrity Ireland are off to storm the castle. From their Facebook witterings.

Integrity Ireland
    12 hrs ·
    Feb 1st - Monday 11.00am. Meet at CCJ (Criminal Courts of Justice) on Parkgate Street (near Heuston Station).
    Marching on Garda HQ to conduct citizen’s arrest of Garda Commissioner Noirin O’Sullivan

Where are they intending to bring her? What are the charges?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,536 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Integrity Ireland
    12 hrs ·

What could possibly go wrong?

my friend wrote: »

1. Before a People's Tribunal
    2. Disrespecting Dr Manning and Joe Doocey

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Integrity Ireland
    12 hrs ·

If anyone is around there can someone please go and have a look at this. This sounds like it could be like the March on Rome. I would love to see them if they somehow managed to get near her, trying to frogmarch her to the Bridewell.

If anyone is around there can someone please go and have a look at this. This sounds like it could be like the March on Rome. I would love to see them if they somehow managed to get near her, trying to frogmarch her to the Bridewell.

Reminds me more of a Munich Beerhall

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,488 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

my friend wrote: »

http://www.integrityireland.ie/16-To%20Garda%20Commissioner%20Aug%2031st%202015.pdf

Not answering letters is a criminal offence according to them.

Luckily our current commissioner aint nobodys fool and should be easily able to double dog down arrest them for failing to answer the questions raised on this thread.

In reality they will turn up and demand to see the commissioner so they can arrest her. The desk sergeant will simply say "no" and they will film a monologue about injustice etc and the merry dance would continue.

It reminds me a little of heath ledgers line in the new batman movie:

"Im like a dog chasing a car. If i ever caught it, i wouldnt know what to do with it"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭micosoft

Whatever about sending such a letter to the Phoenix Park... copying a letter with an implied threat to detain to the Commissioners home address might get a response...

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭cobhguy28

Integrity Ireland
    12 hrs ·

"with reasonable cause, suspects that the person to be arrested by him or her would otherwise attempt to avoid, or is avoiding, arrest by a member of the Garda Síochána"

Now how can you reasonable suspect that, she is or would be avoiding arrest when she works at garda HQ so she is there most of the time.

Looks ilke it will be I-I that will be committing an arrestable offence

cobhguy28 wrote: »
    "with reasonable cause, suspects that the person to be arrested by him or her would otherwise attempt to avoid, or is avoiding, arrest by a member of the Garda Síochána"

Now how can you reasonable suspect that, she is or would be avoiding arrest when she works at garda HQ so she is there most of the time.

Looks ilke it will be I-I that will be committing an arrestable offence

They're pretending/claiming on FB that..."we completed the task (to a reasonable degree) today.."

• Advertisement

Lord Byron's been on the sherry again, it must have been a good week for donations at The Hub. Apparently house repossessions are genocide and they'll see a county registrar "in the Hague".

This reminded me of Alan Partridge's threat to his former school principal...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,074 ✭✭✭relax carry on

They're pretending/claiming on FB that..."we completed the task (to a reasonable degree) today.."

They haven't elaborated on it yet but it looks as if the censor is having yet another off day as there are a few posts that are pointing out some the issues that their proposed action would have run into.

They haven't elaborated on it yet button looks as if the censor is having yet another off day as there are a few posts that are pointing out some the issues that their proposed action would have run into.

The good (not a ) Doctor will have a fit when he sees the lampooning his nonsense has been subjected to. ðŸ˜႒

http://www.integrityireland.ie/16-To%20Garda%20Commissioner%20Aug%2031st%202015.pdf

Not answering letters is a criminal offence according to them.

Luckily our current commissioner aint nobodys fool and should be easily able to double dog down arrest them for failing to answer the questions raised on this thread.

In reality they will turn up and demand to see the commissioner so they can arrest her. The desk sergeant will simply say "no" and they will film a monologue about injustice etc and the merry dance would continue.

It reminds me a little of heath ledgers line in the new batman movie:

"Im like a dog chasing a car. If i ever caught it, i wouldnt know what to do with it"
    Is Mayo's Greatest Love Machine still on the run? I hear the Playboy mansion is up for sale these days...

Robbo wrote: »
    Is Mayo's Greatest Love Machine still on the run? I hear the Playboy mansion is up for sale these days...

He's supposed to be back in Ireland, no doubt his collar will be felt soon if that's true....

II just posting that Doocey arrested at 3 pm today

II just posting that Doocey arrested at 3 pm today

We accomplished our two primary missions today: (i) To deliver a Notice of Citizen's Arrest on Noirin O'Sullivan to Garda HQ, and (ii) to accompany Joe Doocey as he volunteered to surrender into Garda custody - "IF" there were any outstanding warrants for his arrest. We were informed that the Gardai had 'no instructions' to arrest Joe. Video footage will be posted as soon as possible..
    At 3.00pm, the car Joe Doocey was travelling in was stopped by two unmarked cars and a Garda van. Joe was arrested and taken to Portlaoise Barracks. He will appear in Portlaoise Court tomorrow morning on unknown charges. Support appreciated.. we will definitely need some witnesses at this one!

A remand in custody should soften his cough...

They haven't elaborated on it yet but it looks as if the censor is having yet another off day as there are a few posts that are pointing out some the issues that their proposed action would have run into.

In the end their attempts to arrest O'Sullivan were thwarted after she pointed out that they couldn't arrest her as they hadn't got their hats on.

• Advertisement

In the end their attempts to arrest O'Sullivan were thwarted after she pointed out that they couldn't arrest her as they hadn't got their hats on.

Is that their "special" hats?

Advertisement